15th March- PKYEK Written Update

.Lina. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

SHORT UPDATE

Sid and Chand meet. It seems that Chand has become a threat for Sid. Sid is planning to become a trustee of Mount College. He talks to T to lure her into getting Piya into trouble so she gets kicked out of college. He has a little time with Panchi where he speaks of drinking blood. *actually that's all he talks about now. BLOOD*

Chand and Abhay have a conversation. Abhay is determined to keep him away from Piya and Chand warns him for what Sid is capable of.

Misha makes Shankar help her cheat. Shankar imagines her as his wife *that was hilarious.*

*NO ABHIYA….IN FACT, NO PIYA AT ALL. IT WAS A BAD EPISODE TO WATCH. I'D SAY I LEARNED NOTHING INTERESTING.*

LONG UPDATE

Sid's car comes to a steady stop after noticing a black figure standing in his way. Sid greets him, "Yo, Daddy yo!" *LMAO. I had to stop one second and literally laugh my butt off*

Mr. Raichand commends him on his pride. Mr. Raichand tells him, "Aren't you forgetting something you might want to remember someday?" Sid laughs it off tells him to "chill" and "get lost". Mr. Raichand tells him, "you think you are all too powerful. After you have eaten human blood, you think you are better than me". Mr. Raichand tells him that he is much more powerful because he has been around for many years. Sid gets scared, but recovers quickly. He retaliates by telling him he also learned many things after breaking away from him. In the end, Sid is left scared and threatened.

Sid is talking to a board member of Mount College. They are discussing about him being a trustee.

Misha is reading a book with a broken arm. Misha gets a call from her mother. She complains about how much things she has to study and how she is going to fail. After she cuts the phone, she sees Shankar who is staring at her. Misha tells him off before going back to studies. Shankar thinks that he will make her fall in love with him. He imagines Misha wearing a saree and looking like your typical bahuu.And then, he imagines her feeding him, kids coming over (she speaks in a dialect *I am sorry. I don't know what dialect it is*). Misha comes over and asks him to help her write a paper. Shankar rebuffs saying it is cheating. But he ends up being persuaded once Misha threatens him about her falling out of the "bahuu" role.

Chand says, "This time Abhay was able to get a bail but they have sufficient evidence." Ms. Raichand says, "When will this be over". Abhay is shown in the scene. He replies, "It will be over once one of us is diminished". Chand tells him, "Because of your brotherly rival, you are putting in danger our survival. Do you even realize that? Abhay talks of something about history and Chand warns him that Sid will do anything at this point. Abhay thinks, "Sid will not be able to separate me from Piya. I won't let him come close to Piya".

Sid is talking about work to Panchi. Sid interjects saying how can Abhay kill someone. How can anyone? Panchi says that is a very nice thought. She talks about how he treats girls like garbage but it is just a faade. Panchi says he is sweet. He sneaks upon her and says he is thirsty. She gets scared but gives him water. He tells her he will drink it later *meaning he will drink her blood later*. He once again talks about the murders happening. "It has to be an animal". Panchi goes away.

T comes into Sid's office. She greets with him flirtatiously. They start flirting. He commends her beauty. Then he says, "I heard a lot of people are jealous of you in the office…like Piya." T agrees. He tells her it happened to him in college and he falsely accused him of cheating thus getting his enemy out of the way. Sid knows that T will use this tactic on Piya. He thinks of idiotic she is and how nice it will be taste her blood.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much. No Abhiya.🤢
Edited by Mrs.Jaysean - 13 years ago
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much,.....

I am not liking the idea of Sid killing all the times....he already killed 3 girl now Panchi and stupid T,....
mah403 thumbnail
thanks!

i wonder why sid never wants to drink panchi's blood
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was nice to see Sid being scared of his Daddy Cool... that's the part I liked best!
kchaims thumbnail
thank you for the update .

so sid is having blood lust.
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

So now, all Sid think about is BLOOD.

LOL.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
awesome update dear.... 😳👏
here the precap....
chand-hassena talk abt y sid came back.... haseena says he came back for maithali.....
chand says.... wats wrong with u haseena... maithali is dead.... r u mad... dat u think he has come back for her.....
finally chand says he(sid) has come back an agenda...... ie he(sid) is behind dat ring😲......... ie he has come back to take/steal dat ring.........
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thnx for the lovely update
sreereddy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you very much for the update