Kamya says that.......................

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
I have a direct question and is also a simple one What will Kamya say tomorrow❓let's predict some ideas your ideas please.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: alujna-21

I have a direct question and is also a simple one What will Kamya say tomorrow❓let's predict some ideas your ideas please.

Ofcourse ...she will blame the BHAGATs....How ridiculous that Geeta married that stupid prince  & yet she does not have any prooff whatsoever to prove her parent's innocence...the entire court sequence was a time-waste....Instead Geeta shud have spent time collecting proofs ...😡
sweetbibi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree with you Geeta did not collect any proof what was the need to marry Prince no good came out of that marriage as yet only that Rahul got to know the truth but at what expense that Malini would have easily killed her or burnt her tongue
Absoluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetbibi

agree with you Geeta did not collect any proof what was the need to marry Prince no good came out of that marriage as yet only that Rahul got to know the truth but at what expense that Malini would have easily killed her or burnt her tongue

And bechara Raghu lost a chance to confess his LOVE...Oh I hope that CVs give us a RAGHU + GEETA love story track....hate that prince...😡
vedika98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Kamya might take the case back to remain goody goody in Rahul eyes as she and Malini doesn't want to leave this house..who knows??
vedika98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vedika98

Kamya might take the case back to remain goody goody in Rahul eyes as she and Malini doesn't want to leave this house..who knows??

hehe..I was right...
Absoluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: vedika98

hehe..I was right...

Dear...u were right...can u say stuff like RAGHU & GEETA WILL B TOGETHER....heee...it will also come true....😃 😉
vedika98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Absoluv

Dear...u were right...can u say stuff like RAGHU & GEETA WILL B TOGETHER....heee...it will also come true....😃 😉

I don't think so..Geeta has come from a cultured family where her sanskar won't let her go away from Prince..I may be wrong this time:)

I am not liking the way story is turning around...this is the high time Rahul should teach a lesson to Malini and Kamya..