kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Geeta's is being asked by her mother whether she is hiding something...and raghu says dont worry nothing is wrong.   I m there with her...so        dont worry.   and geeta is thinking about taking promise from rahul not to tell anyone that she is geeta.   and she says u cant tell anyone that i m alive...n now i have to go.   I will meet u in court tomorrow.   We will win.   And she leaves.   as she comes out of jail...she sees prince looking for her...and she stops...and then she runs and hides.   and raghu comes behind her...and geeta informs raghu that prince is here.   and she is scared whether prince saw her.   and raghu says first reach the lodge.   and geeta leaves.   And raghu says i should have told u on time that i love u...but now it is too late.   but not matter what i will always help u.   Prince comes back to the lodge and sees geeta lying there.....and geeta says i wasnt feeling well so I went to the clinic near police station and prince says u telling me the truth and geeta says look at the medicine....and she says there should be trust in marriage and u r behaving like this with me.   and then prince says tomorrow morning i will go look for a house and also look for a job.   then geeta lies down and prince kisses her forehead.   and then she thinks its good that  u will leave to look for a job as if u stayed with me then i wouldnt have been able to go to the court.

Bhaghta family coming out of police van...and rahul sees them n feels ashamed at his behaviour.   mami tells rahul to go meet his parents...and rahul says i feel too guilty to look in their eyes.   and the mami takes him to his parents.   rahul goes and takes everyones blessing...and they give it to him.   and geeta is there watching this from distance.   

its morning time and malini says now it is time to play the right chal.   in the court room rahul is defending his parents...and lawyer is speaking aginst them.   a lot of back and forth with rahul and lawyer....  and judge says cause u were aginst ur parents first and now u r defending ur parents therefore we cant rely on ur statement.  

Rahul calls neelam and asha to check whether malini is home in the room and they check and they say malini and kamya are missing...and then sudersan says i will give my statement.   He goes to witness box...and then inoduces himself as malini's hubby.   and he says i was not at the incident...and then judge tells him to step down.   and judge says any other witnesses...and no one comes and lawyer says case is clear and they should be punished.   defense lawyer defending bhaghats...and then judge says as no real evidence is here...the case will be heard again after 3 months and the next date will be...and kamya comes and says no need for next date...and everyone is shocked to see her.

Pre-cap --  She is in withness stand and says i want justice....u have to give a decision on this case today.