veer becoming a pappu for tappu

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
veer , one of my fav character , what is happening to him
why did he not suspect tappu when she was out, and the idiot believes tappu explanation for cotton sarees😡
utterly disappointed yaar, tappu has now manged to make pappu out of veer.
now veer is becoming a naukar of tappu
and ehat was the need to purchase sarees for that🐷tappu
jaane de na usko tere kyaa padi hain
pappu can't think saala, idiot he is ,
what is his stupid plan , by showing care toward tapori, iccha ko koi kuch nahin kahega
ab dekho tapni iccha pe baras rahe hain😡
he could have taken iccha into confidence and said i am doing this nbaatak and they both would have been happy😊

btw, i am hopeful iccha will give it to taps this time, let tappu bhashan be over
yesterday there were some important indications, she herself realised that bringing in tapni was a mistake and that in this war she has to fight alone, ammo can only support her
so fingers crossed😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hasini79 thumbnail
👏nice one anmol..you r right...the reason veer giving to himself n us looks very silly....that ichcha will be happy .....instead she is suffering a lot by tapni  as they r thinking that veer is leaning towards them....its not their fault...it's pappu veer s fault......dumb fellow......he should share everything with ichcha before doing all the nonsense.......😡😡😡
intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini79

👏nice one anmol..you r right...the reason veer giving to himself n us looks very silly....that ichcha will be happy .....instead she is suffering a lot by tapni  as they r thinking that veer is leaning towards them....its not their fault...it's pappu veer s fault......dumb fellow......he should share everything with ichcha before doing all the nonsense.......😡😡😡

thanks hasini, i am just so pi**ed off with veer now, he never suspected that dracula once😡😡
he is even not clearing anything with iccha, just promising diamond rings😡😡usse kyaa hoga
iccha does not want rings, she wants the trust and love of her husband
now veer will act lovey dovey to tappu so that no one accuses iccha of anything🤢🤢🤢
Teeya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
true yaar tappu ko chhodta hi nahi😲😲😲
spatty123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Even Chanda has enough sense to doubt that Tapsasya will ever wear a cotton saari. Remember she said, "Woh aur Suti saariyan?" Even for a moment but atleast she doubts this statement. But educated Veer will not find any fault with Tapasya wanting to buy cotton sari in the middle of the road. Aise pappu ko toh ek chappu padna chahiye khopri pe.

intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: spatty123

Even Chanda has enough sense to doubt that Tapsasya will ever wear a cotton saari. Remember she said, "Woh aur Suti saariyan?" Even for a moment but atleast she doubts this statement. But educated Veer will not find any fault with Tapasya wanting to buy cotton sari in the middle of the road. Aise pappu ko toh ek chappu padna chahiye khopri pe.

yeah abhi full chaprasi aur naukar ban jaayega tappu kaa
tappu madam ab chodegi nahin
mera per dabao, , mera sar dabao🤢🤢🤢,mera tummy touch karo , bacche ko feel karo🤢🤢🤢🤢 and veer the idiot will oblige
yaar gala daba de uska, terko tappu khoon maaf😆😆😆
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

veer , one of my fav character , what is happening to him
why did he not suspect tappu when she was out, and the idiot believes tappu explanation for cotton sarees😡
utterly disappointed yaar, tappu has now manged to make pappu out of veer.
now veer is becoming a naukar of tappu
and ehat was the need to purchase sarees for that🐷tappu
jaane de na usko tere kyaa padi hain
pappu can't think saala, idiot he is ,
what is his stupid plan , by showing care toward tapori, iccha ko koi kuch nahin kahega
ab dekho tapni iccha pe baras rahe hain😡
he could have taken iccha into confidence and said i am doing this nbaatak and they both would have been happy😊

btw, i am hopeful iccha will give it to taps this time, let tappu bhashan be over
yesterday there were some important indications, she herself realised that bringing in tapni was a mistake and that in this war she has to fight alone, ammo can only support her
so fingers crossed😊

I don't like what has happened to Veer anymore than you...........but I think the CV's (in their weird way) are trying to show the difference between the Veer before and the Veer after the pregnancy track.................plus of course Jogi's ridiculous request which Veer need not have complied with.

Normally Veer would have been the one to suspect Tapasya first but now ..................😡 Foolish chap.

This time I will not hope anything for Ichcha she has been a total disappointment..............a few fabulous lines to Nani and then she is crying (and a very bad job at that) like a 2 year old girl in a little girl voice..............dreadful direction and not good as far as acting went for that particular scene.
Ammo will get a sore throat ........constantly giving advice to Ichcha which she agrees with but never puts to use...............so dear boy, I would strongly suggest keep everything crossed and hope for the best.😊
intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

I don't like what has happened to Veer anymore than you...........but I think the CV's (in their weird way) are trying to show the difference between the Veer before and the Veer after the pregnancy track.................plus of course Jogi's ridiculous request which Veer need not have complied with.

Normally Veer would have been the one to suspect Tapasya first but now ..................😡 Foolish chap.

This time I will not hope anything for Ichcha she has been a total disappointment..............a few fabulous lines to Nani and then she is crying (and a very bad job at that) like a 2 year old girl in a little girl voice..............dreadful direction and not good as far as acting went for that particular scene.
Ammo will get a sore throat ........constantly giving advice to Ichcha which she agrees with but never puts to use...............so dear boy, I would strongly suggest keep everything crossed and hope for the best.😊

does pregnancy change a man like this, 😲
and i was so happy seeing veer , i thought he will suspect tapasya and will play a game with her
and then i was so shocked 😲
and pls be hopeful regarding my iccha , i believe they r ruining veer's character to show some spark in iccha
sabr ka phal meetha hota hain😊
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

and i was so happy seeing veer , i thought he will suspect tapasya and will play a game with her
and pls be hopeful regarding my iccha , i believe they r ruining veer's character to show some spark in iccha

Ooof !!!!!you and your Ichcha .............you are incorrigible...............okay,  I will be hopeful being a positive person ........though not positive at all about this serial..............No.......... pregnancy does not change a man's basic nature under normal circumstances..........but many fathers do get more caring, thoughtful, excited..................so what is being shown is not totally unnatural...............for the viewers it is because it is Tapasya and he is married to Ichcha.............that  is the problem..............but without all this drama how will UT get the required TRP's????Huh??😉😉
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

bold @ I know pregnancy brings a lot of changes in a woman due to the hormones ... but in a male 😕😆
and atleast not the way Veer has taken a complete roundabout turn...

red @ if I want to make an excuse for Veer ... I wud say maybe he is trying to teach Ichcha a lesson for that bhashan she gave him regard his not loving his baby enough.... and that being the reason for her not being able to concieve... maybe he got fed up with her, Taps jaap and is trying to do what she said so that Ichcha realises that what she said was wrong and herself tells him to stop being too lovey dovey with taps...