kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Geeta is telling prince u want to know why i m siding with them...then listen...the ppl who are locked in jail is also someone's family...they have been trapped by malini and kamya...and my family has taught me to side with right thing...rahul says prince u are the true son of ur family but i was never like u.   and then malini yells prince help me...and prince hears this and says come geetanjali.  and then he leaves with geeta.   malini keeps on yelling...and then kamya says come and look here...prince is leaving this house with Geeta.   and malini yells from the window..and prince looks at her and gets in the rickshaw.  and Malni is shocked.   

Then she comes and sits on bed...and says he left his mom and is crying.   Prince and geeta arrice at some lodge and then he says sorry to geeta cause of malini and kamya.   and geeta says mistakes were made by them...u dont have to be sorry.   and then they go to sleep ... prince says sorry mom...i sided with the truth.     Geeta's phone is ringing...and she picks it up...and it is raghu...and he says i have made all the arrangements.   u come outside quickly...be careful...u have to meet ur family.  Geeta says i m coming right now.   Geeta takes a shawl and puts it over her head.  and she hides her sindoor and mangalsutra.   and she puts on her specs.   and she leaves...And prnce opens his eyes and wonders where geetanjali is going right now...and   geeta comes outsde and in rickshaw with raghu...and prince sees her...and wonders where she is going.

Geeta asks raghu where did u go suddenly...and he is making a lame excuse.   Geeta says dont know when this is going to end.  and raghu says court date is tomorrow ...so they will free.   

Kamya is taunting prince and so is jija.   malini is sitting there crying.   

Dr. bhaghat and family is talking amongst themselves.   and then Geeta appears in front of them.   all are shocked and happy to see her.   

Malini says all of them made a big mistake taking my prince away from me.   what do they think...i have lost...NO....I am like a gayal sherni.   now watch what this lioness does.   

they all wonder how can geeta be here and they all cry...and are happy.   Dr. bhaghat says where were u all these days...and geeta says its a long story...i will tell u later.  I just came to say that tonight is the last night in jail for u.   and all crying as usual.   geeta says rahul will be fighting this case for us.  and all shocked.   n geeta says now he knows all the truth now...and now he regreats everything.  and dr. bhaghat happy.   and raghu says i m with her.  and all are happy to see him.   Geeta says we will go now...and dr. bhaghat says where are u staying...and geeta doesnt answer...and geeta evades the question.   and her mom says i think u are hiding something...and geeta doesnt say anything...

Pre-cap -- Geeta coming out of police station and sees prince and then hides with raghu but it is shown then prince sees her and says Geetanjali.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
YAY RAGHUU!!! very happy to see him...creatives give him a BETTER story come on! thank you for the update!