Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 14 March 2011

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl414 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update! epi sounds awesome! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Zuby๐Ÿค—
Mubarak ho dear๐Ÿฅณ,ur Sher is back๐Ÿ˜Ž & how๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
The entire episode belonged to DSP.i just couldn't take my eyes off him๐Ÿ˜ณ
Right from taking Tanaji's wife's harsh words patiently  till the last chilling words he spoke to Bhola,he was in total control of his emotions.
The resolve,the love ,the anger ,the scrcasm -everything shouted DSP.
The tasha scene was amazing & yet again a treat to watch.I loved the slight fear & hesitancy in Nakku .On the other hand ,i loved how Dutta tried to calm Nakku's fear & that naughtiness about sweet,well it gave me same thought which u expressed in wordsโ˜บ๏ธ,yahan par kaunse sweet ki baat ho rahi thi ๐Ÿ˜‰.
He once again proved today as to why he is loved & respected by his people.He is a born leader,even though his momentary physical defect doesn't stop him from doing what is principlely correct.๐Ÿ‘
I was clapping & whistling like an idiot when he was taunting Bhola.๐Ÿ˜†
The fight sequence was shot very well๐Ÿ‘
What should i say about MR.He is amazingโญ๏ธ.I am at loss of words when it comes to his acting skills.The way his face speaks or the way he bends his neck slightly or the way he modulates his voice-the guy is a born star๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I am sure ur new bed also must have broken  & u are in need for another one๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
I guess u better ask ur Patilsaab to provide u with constant supply of new beds๐Ÿ˜›

Lots of love & hugs๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Pooja๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by preety_219 - 13 years ago
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Mind blowing , superb to the power of infinity episode , n the same goes for your update , make no mistake . Wow, even who has already watched it should read this update 2 relive the D moments 
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank u Zuby or the update !

Today it was not  DUtta but Dutta SRiram Patil day all te way !
he was amazing !
Gosh the way he acted !
i was froze on my seat 
his eyes did it all !
LOved the epi !

cant wait for MY DSP to kick the ass of chaskar :D
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update Zuby
Awesome episode today !!!
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
amazing update zuby...enjoyed it as much as i did the episode :-)
i was expecting to have a filler type episode but what a paisa wasool episode it was...with typical DSP๐Ÿ˜

hats off to Mishal....what an actor he is...truly amazing....
and the other star of the episode has to be Mr.Anil deshmuk.....what powerful dialogues he has given today...and even more perfectly delivered by mishal :-)

enjoyed all the sarcastic comments by dutta...specially bhola ji ๐Ÿ˜†
and bhola student of sudarshan skool of chamchgiri๐Ÿ˜†...loved this comment...last scene was a treat to watch...dutta back in action....poor guys really didnt knew whom they were trying to lead....im sure it was a life time lesson for them ๐Ÿ˜†

and Tasha scene in the tent ๐Ÿ˜
last but not the least cvs pls give duttas sight back.....no more dragging this issue
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

thnx for the update

haha u named bhola ullu...ab suds insecure ho jayega..lol.

loved the tasha scene, bt nt liking naku's dress sense...dutta looks dashing while naku looks like an old aunty..

yay..gr8 2 c dutta bk in action! way 2 go dude
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Zuby thansk for the update  .. so beautifully penned .. i read it at work and couldnt wait to reach hme to watch the episode ,,i just watched VOW ๐Ÿ˜›
 "d will kick your ass so hard u will really feel like adonkey ๐Ÿคฃ that was gud ,
so true MR acting is sooo amazing  ,," like a true visualy disabled persom does not flinch or blink at mv's appraoching hand near his face "  ๐Ÿ‘ 
junior bandar ๐Ÿ˜†  and he got to know bandar kaun and sher kaun ๐Ÿคฃ  kyon ab samjhe chotte bandar ...๐Ÿคฃ  looks like tmrw bandar changes team and is bringing ranga on knife point in he village ,,, sher ka karamat hua hoga ,,waiting to seee wht haappend at ranga 's and did chaskar meet on way back ,, in that case chaskar\s end probably will be tday after ....but in any case ..the show moved at a lovely pace today ... and fullon of dutta  ,,,, this was one episiode watching oveer and over again...
  no strawberry choco dreams for me....๐Ÿ˜‰i will be mrdutta land ๐Ÿ˜›

Hi preety_219  ,  i totally agree "He once again proved today as to why he is loved & respected by his people.He is a born leader,even though his momentary physical defect doesn't stop him from doing what is principlely correct "

Mr's acting today was just amazing we got to see the angry man, the sensitve person. the action man , and the born leader  ,thru out what more    ๐Ÿ˜ and tmrw agaon more action i hpe they dnt take us to pn yet
raj

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I have not been able to watch the episode yet..zubby can you believe it...my net not working and can't open YT at office..mera roh-roh ke bura haal hai..Dutta in his Dabangg avataar and me not watching...