RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello RMJ's Lovely Shovely Audience!πŸ˜ƒ

I noticed there are very few ppl in this forum..i wonder why?πŸ˜• Show is excellent and storyline is just perfact.πŸ˜ƒ 10/10. Lets bring in more ppl guys..

Krish😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The storyline is perfect as it seem now. I have been following the written updates and sometimes watch the episodes on tv but I loose interest in this show since Priyal left and so has my family. Sangini and Choti Bahu and Yahan is more watchable for us. I do make it a must to watch these shows.

I do hope this show can become successful as it is. I have seem quite a few soap flops with the changing of the lead actor/actress half way along

Originally posted by: rayadallie

The storyline is perfect as it seem now. I have been following the written updates and sometimes watch the episodes on tv but I loose interest in this show since Priyal left and so has my family. Sangini and Choti Bahu and Yahan is more watchable for us. I do make it a must to watch these shows.

I do hope this show can become successful as it is. I have seem quite a few soap flops with the changing of the lead actor/actress half way along

Humm...i don't quite agree on character change thing..
i would say it does matter on who's playing the character. but i would also add on the amount of time the actor/actress spent on TV playing that character. for example if they change after show runs for like 2 yrs..or even one yr..then ppl would react diftly as they see the actor and character bond so well.. so the most important part is the Storyline, how the set is organized, how well the ppl perform on it. and plus if the actor/actress fits in the charcter very well then it's an essance!πŸ˜ƒ but i would say i do miss Priyal but m not too keen on seeing her. as i am more on this show coz of the stroy line..it's different. it's about the culture it connects two cultures shows their values.. which means something to me. so for me i don't care if priyal or sara is playing.. but i must say Priyal's innocence was addicting me to the show.. Sara is good but she looks artificial where as Priyal's natural.⭐️

Edit: But i would like to say that i don't want anukalp replaced..as he is the real gujju looking guy! Innocent, smart, studious, sencere..it's just the way he looks and dress up..so i think he is perfact and i don't want him replaced.😊
Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 13 years ago
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
If you see around the forums, all the popular forums have actors who have been popular like Iqbal Khan, KSG etc... but with RMJ when it started of it was new lead for girl, and Nishant who isn't popular like the guys I mentioned so not many members joined it and storyline has just gotten good so I'm hoping more people will join the forum now just like you...promote the show to your friends too and have em join the forumπŸ˜†
beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I started watching the show(RMJ), because everytime I turned on Zee TV (last year when the show started) at a particular time RMj was right there starting.  This was only my second TV serial  after Rishta.com.
I have never had Indian TV after i came to USA many years ago.

A carefree Mona and a shy Anukalp bumps into Mona(where she lives).  I liked Mona's character initially, but I never thought she could perform if the character becomes serious like towards the days of her engagement although she performed good in couple episodes.

The story changes very rapidly and enters Sara, I get addicted to the show.  I think Sara is doing exceptionally well, also all the actors are doing a very good job.  I would say Krutika, Riva, and Nishant are very good. The story is very good although at times it is excessive and some of the episodes were weak.  Overall it is a beautiful show.
Edited by beetaurus - 13 years ago
Davi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Krrish87_sweet ,

I really like your idea. I've been an avid watcher of this show, and also used to be very active on this forum before I got busy with work. But even when i first came to this forum, it didnt have lots of ppl. What r ur ideas to bring more people to this forum?
@ All: Will Be Replying Soon!
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beetaurus

I started watching the show(RMJ), because everytime I turned on Zee TV (last year when the show started) at a particular time RMj was right there starting.  This was only my second TV serial  after Rishta.com.

I have never had Indian TV after i came to USA many years ago.

A carefree Mona and a shy Anukalp bumps into Mona(where she lives).  I liked Mona's character initially, but I never thought she could perform if the character becomes serious like towards the days of her engagement although she performed good in couple episodes.

The story changes very rapidly and enters Sara, I get addicted to the show.  I think Sara is doing exceptionally well, also all the actors are doing a very good job.  I would say Krutika, Riva, and Nishant are very good. The story is very good although at times it is excessive and some of the episodes were weak.  Overall it is a beautiful show.

I agree with everything you say about the show except for the part in bold. I do not believe in judging someone before they actually perform. I am a working person and I definitely would not like my superiors to think this way or else I may never get a chance to prove my worth. It is just my opinion.
sadhanalov thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Defnetly we will do w hat we can to prromote..show is too good.i started watching the show only aftsr sara entered

Originally posted by: kajolj

If you see around the forums, all the popular forums have actors who have been popular like Iqbal Khan, KSG etc... but with RMJ when it started of it was new lead for girl, and Nishant who isn't popular like the guys I mentioned so not many members joined it and storyline has just gotten good so I'm hoping more people will join the forum now just like you...promote the show to your friends too and have em join the forumπŸ˜†

@ Bold: The oopular names only comes with effort and the type of audience they appoarch and the amount of time given on Television..or i would say any industry!

New gal was really good. M not denying the fact..but the chemistry that Anukalp and Mona shared in the beginning was the most important part that linked with the show initially!

How can Nishant be popular??? This is his first show as a MAIN LEAD. he came in cameo in MJHT where he was there for only few times..or episodes..no one really knew about him at that time..and he is preety fresh face so I would say that he will popular but he needs time! which is exactly why other celebs have their names on top..u have to give that time..and it comes with performance, audience interactions, good storylines. It all takes part in celebz success! So I would say give him time and u will notice him among top 10s!😊

@ Underlined: I am very less active on India Forums. and I do watch the show online. So that was the reason i have never been on this forum before..and plus the show is preety new too! Well as far as promotions goes, they are doing it themselves only! All we gotaa do is watch the show and create threads, creativity is needed..😊