CrazyIncredibles-baby ki meethe yaadein.......

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hello crazies,

plz reserve

Krazy Incredibles welcome new members .......

but please introduce your self to every one ...... as members would like to know about you ....

Important Note for new members ....

girls please note that ..........

No bashing of characters is tolerated in crazy thread ....... 

No bad words .... strictly no bad words or no bashing allowed .... not at all ......

If U are angry with any character .... plz say that u r angry ....... apart from that ...... no usage of bad words .....

for us maan & geet are equal & we cannot tolerate any bashers of any kind .......

if U R 1 of maan or geet bashers please refrain from bashing our favourite characters ..... & posting in here ....  coz for us these 2 are gods ... & maaneet love is divine ...... we love maaneet to the core .....

we don't like NAAS .... & NT & Dev .......

dev - we call him devil .......

if u don't like NAAS .... NT & Dev ....... criticise them ....... but don't bash them ....

any way none of us have patience to write or read on NAAS / dev / NT ..... so we avoid them as much as we can

but if required then we include them in the analysis .........

Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hello crazies

Loved the episode..........

MAANEET ki har yaad unke baby se shuru hoti hai aur usipe khatam hoti hai...........

MAANEET ki har yaad mein sirf baby hai...unke baby ko lekar banaya gaye unki ek choti si pyaari si rang birangi khusiyon ki, uski kilkari ki, uski meethe sapno ki...ab sirf baby ki inn meethe yaadein, MAANEET ka pyaar, care aur saath hi mama aur papa ki assoon pochega, unhe phir se jeena aur muskurana sikayega... MAANEET's compassionate hug...only when MAANEET- parents who have lost their child wud cry their heart out in each others' baahon ki darmiyan, only the warmth in their hug will give them comfort, soothe their bleeding heart and soul...only MAANEET can be each others' strength and hope............

Maan sees his Geet in their baby' room...she can only feel her Maan's presence and words...Maan cannot bear the sight of his Geet-their baby's mama who has become like a zinda laash just like him...but Maan has to become strong for his Geet...even in office Maan wipes his tears he has for his baby bcuz only when he wud wipe his tears he can wipe his Geet' tears....just like Maan is their baby' papa, Maan has always been and will always be Geet's mama, papa, her caretaker...Maan will not let his Geet to be swallowed in the tornado of pain, sorrow and tears..............

Also Adi, the genuine, loving and caring friend of MAANEET cannot see his Maan sir in such a heartbreaking situation so tries his best to bring him out of depression................

Dadi asking dev(il) to console MAANEET..and dev(il) saying he will be Maan's saaya (sirf kehadene se koi kisi ka saaya nahi ban jaatha hai..iske liye pehle kudh ke deeds ke barre mein sochna chahiye)..dev(il) tries to console Maan ki Geet and says sorry...dev(il)'s presence, words his apology have no effect on Maan ki Geet.....then dev(il) says sorry to Maan as well..dev(il) telling dadima it is bcuz of his sins MAANEET r suffering so much...atleast dev(il) is repenting...when dev(il) is the reason for all the cruelties, unfairness, pain in MAANEET' life then how can a mere apology from him wash away all his evil sins?..i can't believe dadima is feeling sorry for dev(il) ..also how can she think that dev(il) who has hurt MAANEET the most, whose sight also cannot be tolerated by MAANEET is suitable and has the right to console MAANEET now?............

Dadi is right it is better to divert MAANEET's mind.....but keeping MAANEET away from each other is not the solution that's wat i felt.......MAANEET ki har dard ka dawa unki nazdeeki aur saath mein hai.... finally dadi does realize only Maan can bring his Geet out of sorrow dungeon...but still stops Maan from coming home?.............

Romeo's concern for his friend Anni...Nitya and Romeo tell Arjun about sangram' interest in Anni...Arjun is surely affected..he does seem concerned about MAANEET and Anni..hopefully he will soon find out truth......

Precap-

Maan calls his Geet so that she will come out of her room...........only for her Maan now Geet is going to come out of her room, her sorrow and depression................

@aash and varsha-this is for u darlings...........34 lines (i can't edit more than this).......times new roman 3..........yellow colour.......

sach mein tum dono ki wajah se i don't know wat i have written............i had to edit it like crazy............ hai rabba!!!........in dono ladkiyon ki sazaa se muje koi bachao!.........

Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Loved the episode as usual ....

maaneet in FB of Baby 😭😭😭😭... loved how maan noticed geet crying & went close to her & slept close to her intertwining their fingers ...

dadima devil & annie in a meeting & planning on how to console both maan & geet & also that the atmosphere in office & at home should b cheerful .... devil & annie agree to it ....

maan waking up not finding geet went in search of her but does not find her downstairs enquires from dadima about geet's where abouts & thinks that geet must be in the baby room so comes over there ....

but before him .... devil goes to the room & sees that maan ki geet was sleeping so call her name with his gandhi zubaan😑 ...(how dare u call her by her name that too with ur gandi zubaan devil ....😑😑😑😑 how dare u touch her 😑😑😑😑😑😑 U R so dead .... I want to kill U ....the cv's were very clever they did not show that scene properly ....me still confused πŸ˜•did he touch her shoulder or notπŸ˜• all I saw was he pulling his hand back....thy know if thy show devil touching maan ki geet ... tomotoes & anda & danda ki barsaat hogi ... so showed a bar which obstructed the view .... so we should think that he did not touch her ....)

devil then trying to console maan ki geet by telling her to think abt maan ... coz she only can handle him ..geet was being indifferent to devil ... & was ignoring him  .. then saying sorry to her while he leaves .... maan listens to him saying sorry .... but ignores him completely & goes & sits next to geet ... geet cries again ... maan places his hand over her hand ...maan thinking that he needs to be by geet's side & need to get her back to normal coz he can't loose her ... he lost his baby now can't loose his wife his life ...

devil crying & saying all problems in maaneet life are coz of him & his sin ... his gunaah ... dadima consoling him ....
(In our language there is a proverb which says .... never believe a man who cries too much & never believe a women who laughs too much ... both are dangerous.... so dev crying ..he might b faking it ... me don't believe his crocodile tears ... U all know how much I detest him)

maan wants to take geet breakfast ... but dadi 😑forcibly sends maan to office ... maan was ready to part with the gaziabad project .... 400 crore wala .... (arey adi .... maan is not interested in that gaziabad project since day 1 .... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

maan leaves to office .... dadima takes breakfast for geet ... but geet refuses ... as she is still in maan's FB talks about baby ....

adi trying to keep maan busy so that he forgets his pain ... dadima informs maan that geet still is in the same mood ... maan wants to come back home but dadima refuses & then teams up with maan ....(gud job dadi ... U gave maan an idea .... it happens whn u r in pain ...sometimes ur brain does not work ... never mind atleast dadi tried ....)

NAAS - thank god thy did not show SG line maroing at Annie ... coz 🀒me not interested & thy just talked over tht ... tht's better  ... but I was 🀣when tht SG took out the gun from his pocket 🀣 don't ask me why .... may B i already expected that scene & when he did that i could not control myself .... he is a bhai without brain .... total top floor khali ...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Precap:-

maan calling geet & informing her that his lunch has not arrived .... geet will check .... maan was having a tiny smile on his face ....

methinking ..... tomorrow geet will go to office to give lunch to maan & every one in office will try to cheer her up ....

Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

nice epi....thankfully there is no overdose of rona dhona...unlike other shows....

maneet on their bed thinking about their dreams they used to weave around the baby...geet weeping copiusly and maan trying to comfort her by taking her in his arms...that was a beautiful scene...i love the way how widout any dialogues just thru gestures they can comfort each other....

dadi telling dev to take care of maan....but i guess dev has hearing prob and so he goes to comfort geet instead 😑

and next morning maan cant find geet anywhere....

geet in the baby room lying on the bed with a doll....dev enters the room.....how dare he 😑😑 and geet sits up and never once looks at him...
dev says that he only wants happiness for maan and geet....who cares....

and then maan arrives and sees dev there....here i felt from maan's expression that he cud see dev's pain but refused to acknowledge it for all his sins....and dev telling maan that he just wanted to tell geet to take care of herself....
i wish dev just goes to hell with his fake worries....

and then maan comes and sits beside geet and touches her hand....and tears ran down her cheeks....for maan it is too painful to see geet in this state...always he has wiped her tears away but now even he doesnt know how to make her smile again...and so he decides to change everything....

maan wants to take brkfast for geet but dadi stops him and tells him to go to office so that he can be away from this pain....i wish dadi stops telling maan wat to do....

this is such a time wen maneet needs to be tog all the time...only maan can manage geet and only he can bring her back to her normal self...noone else can and thankfully dadi learnt that very quickly....

cant believe this dadi...she wants geet to go out shopping....who will she do shopping for now that the baby is no more....wat a silly way to try and bring her out of her shock....
and dadi realises that only maan can take care of geet....

and so dadi calls up maan who immediately wants to come back home...but again dadi stops him and instead makes a plan with him to make geet forget her pain....

and it was really funny how Adi tried to engage maan in work by sending others with files....i wish Adi comes up with some clever ideas....if maan has to chk accounts file...then wat is Adi here for....
and to send a file of a closed project was even funnier....

i hv some comments...

1. no doubt dadi has best intentions in her heart for maneet....but i wish and i wish she stops interfering in maneet's life...she and everyone else must learn by now that maan and geet r the world for each other and only they can take care of each other....

dadi telling dev to take care of maan is one of the most flop idea....the only thing that dev will manage to do is make maan's blood boil...the sight of dev will only make maan feel the pain of baby's loss more....

dadi telling maan to immerse himself into work is another extremely bad idea...no doubt maan has to go to office to look after the company but she shud let some days pass....at the present moment maan needs to be with geet all the time....
in hospital wen maan left geet for a few mins to be with himself....geet got hyper and thot that maan was leaving her forever....dadi shud understand that for geet.....maan is everything now...
no amount of company from dadi or annie can bring geet out of her shell...only maan can do that....

2. dev's real intentions shud be out now....his goody goody image is just getting on my nerves...ok, if i take it that dev is really repenting and has turned into a new leaf...wat then...wat role does he hv....he has no space between maneet...so unless there is seperate story surrounding dev....i dont think he has any role as a gud man....so, it is better he is shown as evil....only then his presence can be justified....

3. AA track shud end now...it is now all the more irritating because it has no base now....it is very obvious that arjun will not use annie to take his revenge...so better he marries her or leaves her....this middle of the road is going nowhere...now this don angle is all the more idiotic....

Edited by aditi123_78 - 13 years ago
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
picture of the day
lovely episode...better than strday's so much of sad one..Maaneet having FB of baby talks...their cute sa nok jhoks... Geet cries and Maan consoles her ... 

Dadi asking dev and Annie to keep baby memories away as possible as they can from Maaneet... Dev assures he will be like a shadow to bro...

Dadi is esplly asking to keep Maan immersed in other works and not to let him think of baby...

Dev goes to Geet whois lying in baby room crying ... Dev tells her tho he has no rite ot talk he has ... she has to regain herself form the depression for her Maan...( tat was so cute of him)

Maan over hears the part where Dev asks sorry to her... Maan thinks he sud not let Geet be sad...he'll not let anything to happen to her tho no more had the baby... for him now Geet is important...

Romoe informs abt Gujjar line maring Annie and Nitya confiming... Annie arrives and Arjun asking y she is in office(okies this man sometimes shows concern) Gujjar arrives with flowers Arjun irritated shouts at to behave like a client...gujjar angrily takes pistol and points at him this made me laugh( i was thinking ki arjun's entry was he winning wrestling, and he pointing pistol on himself in front of NT ans will he back off if someone threatens him)

Maan and Dadi making plan... for making Geet overcome her pain...   
Edited by aarthirajendran - 13 years ago
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

hi crazies,,, πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

did u notice the saddest person in todays epi was ADI!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

gam me shave bhi nahi kita!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and did annie errr...gain wt!!! ??????????????🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒

sangram was rofl!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

mw loved the purple shirt of maan!!!!! kya shirt tha yaar!!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

dukhi dukhi epi tha yaar!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

but precasp is interesting!!!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Edited by aashluvsmaan - 13 years ago
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hello crazies..

an interesting episode...
i liked the way maan comforted geet..in the first scene..
i don't understand devil anymore..
he is confusing....

hmm..dadi is equally confusing why he is sending maan to kc ..
it can survive without maan for a while nah..geet needs msk..

glad less aa scenes..new entry2 is back again with hilarious english...

maybe dadi is making maaneet to move on in life..but i would rather see maaneet together than maan in kc and geet in km..
maybe the cvs will make geet join office again...

Edited by rajeev the best - 13 years ago
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dadima Dev ko kuch jadai trust kar raha hai.................

Maaneet 's are in bed . Geet recollect the baby's room moments and was crying .Maan saw this and hold Geet's hand and hugging Geet .
In the Morning Geet was not in The room . Maan searching Geet . Dev passing and saw Geet in the Baby's room . She was lying in the bed with the doll . Dev called Geet  . He want to touch her but not.Dev tumhara kher nahi agar tum Geet ko chua tau. Dev said tum apne aap ko samlo barna bro ka kya hoga . I am sorry Geet then Maan come and  saw Dev . Dev was crying . Dev said to Maan I am sorry bro . Mein yeha Geet ko sorry bolne ko aya .
Maan came to Geet holding her hands and was thinking Mein Geet ko aise halat me nahi dekh sakta . Baby ko tau mein kho chuki but Geet ko nahi kho sakta . Mujhe Geet ko samal na hoga .

Dev was crying and Dadi came . Dadi said kya hua beta . Dev said kuch nai Dadi
dadi said kuch tau hua Dev . Dev said Ek guna ke saaza kabhi khatam nahi hoti . Aaj humare wajae se Bro aur Geet ka ye haal hai humhare gunah ke Wajae se Bro and Geet itna dukh utha rahi hai . Dev you are right and ye vhi sahi hai ttumhare wajae se Maaneet aaj ek hai .Chodo...............

Maan was in kitchen and want Geet's naasta but dadi came and said to maan tum office jao kiyu ki agar tum gahr par rahoge tau Geet ko ye lagega tum Geet ke wajai se office nahi ja rahe ho . Ye thih hai dadi but maan ko tau Geet ko khana khilane deta . Dadi aap vhi tau nahi kia .......Geet ko manane nahi paya .

Maan in office . collect same moment and crying Adi saw that and crying too . Adi was superb.

Dadi called  Maan and said Geet Ghar se nahi nikala and Maan said I am coming Dadi but Dadi said Har baat ghar bath kar nahi hota  then told something.

Dadi Anne and Dev ko ye bola Hum sab ko mil ke Maan and Geet ko samalna hoga . Dadi said to Dev I know Maan tum se naraz hai but abhi time hai ................Dadi you are not right den ne jo guna kia uska koi maafi nahi hai ........

Kya Arjun Geet ke baare me sab kuch jante hai ..................so confused

Precap ........Maan try to Geet come out the shock . I want now Geet will join to KC

Lovely episode...................
Edited by sumona_mona28 - 13 years ago
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

hello all...

what the hell the title meant... geet ko glaani sth lik tat it read......dint understand the head or tail of that title...😑 πŸ˜‘ 

bugged bhabhi so that i can understand the title....after readin the title me was super irritated... wud have killed cvs... and gud they never showed sth lik tat......😊

today s episode was gud.. it was necessary.. 😊

a big big question - devil has committed such a big crime....but he is regretting... and want to settle back stuffs.. but in vain...

so here s my question - what sazza does he deserves......

also... if he is regretting.. shud he be given a chance.......(if he is really true not fake)

Edited by bharkha - 13 years ago
 Hii my Crazies........hope u all r good......
well for me today's epi. was good...
i just loved the first part very much.......
the way how MAAN consoled GEET....
the back hug was awesoooooooome........it was beautifully directed......
and GC-DD were simply fab.
no words to praise them....i am speechless....πŸ€—......

the morning scene was also good....
but i didn't liked DEV'S part.....of consoling GEET......
MAAN is there for GEET........so stay away.....

i liked the kitchen scene too......and NAKOOL was back...
i was really happy......MAAN'S concern for GEET was too good...
but i didn't liked the part where DADI advises MAAN to stay away from GEET.....jabki is samaya GEET ko MAAN ki sabse zyaada zaroorat hai...she is only responding to MAAN'S touch and words....

loved the office part of ADI-MAAN.......
and i seriously want PINKY-TASHA-MANISHA-ROMEO-PANDEYJII.....to get back to KC.......asap.......
office is looking so khaali-khaali......
and now i want GEET and MAAN to work together once again....
and plzzzzzz DADIJII let MAAN handle his GEET alone.....
aur ab toh DEV bhi theek ho chuka hai........so what he is doing at KM...
i don't want DEV to be forgiven at all........he should be punished....
bco'z i am not liking his SANTAMAHATMA avtaar.......at all........
and he should stay away miles-miles from GEET.......

hope to see more of MAANEET together 2morrow......
take care......πŸ€—......
love u all......
Edited by mayadika11 - 13 years ago