devradhika4ever thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Today's episode was really very nice, very unexpected, was thinking dev would give her a ride but the boat ride was just amazing, brilliantly done, nice dialogs and brilliantly acted by our dear stars RADEV. thank you guys and keep it coming.
loved it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avina_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😃😃😃 I Agree with u !!!!!!!!!!!!! It was AMAZING today !!!!!!!!!!!! 😃😃😃
MysteryGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
LOVED todays episode....Radev were amazing nd their sweet talks on the boat....i felt as though i could listen to them forever!

Love Radev
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree it was unexpected, never thought Dev would offer a boat ride. And their conversation was so cute and funny. Dev and Radhika were excellent.
fatssrilanka thumbnail
I agree.It was brilliantly done.Awesome.
suwin thumbnail
yes, today episode is really awesome...
sukti thumbnail
BEAUTIFUL EPISODE IT WAS..........
ptamom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yeah what an episode.  I love the conversation and I love as always Avi's acting.  He is too superb. That smile of his really lights up the screen.  Their ratings will go up more..put them together more often.  it is pure magic.

devradhika4ever thumbnail
I have to say i forgot one thing, i loved chenu's concern for behena. I am so looking forward to bro sis relationship too. i think he is an adorable actor and really really wish they give him a positive role.
aditeeash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: devradhika4ever

I have to say i forgot one thing, i loved chenu's concern for behena. I am so looking forward to bro sis relationship too. i think he is an adorable actor and really really wish they give him a positive role.

I agree with you...chenu should not turn grey................