New FF: Ehsaas Promo - P.78 (08.08)

Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
This FF has been extended๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Prologue:

'I don't know if I can do this.'
She looked into his eyes, saddened to see the resentment in them.
'It's not you - I mean, yes it's you as well but we can't do this Nakku!'
'But you said, you said that you loved me! You can't bail on me now Dutta, not when I need you the most.'
She was on the verge of tears and he didn't even seem to notice. He was angry. At her - at what they've done.
He shook his head wildly, 'we can't just run away. I have to stay here Nakku. My life is here, with my family, and with or without you.'

Even though she had those words come out of his mouth, she still couldn't believe it. That was how he felt. He didn't love her, not after she told him she was having his kids - kids.
Twins...
She was happy, and why couldn't he be happy as well?
'We're both still young, both have lives to live. We don't need kids to keep us happy.'
And that was that - her heart had shattered into a million pieces.
She wanted these kids, and if he didn't want them, then to hell with him. She will raise them, love them, and care for them.

She looked up at him, tears in her eyes and begged him. 'Please don't do this. Not now. I need you Dutta.'
He shook his head harder. 'I don't need this Nakku. Don't you understand?'
Tears streaming, she watched him walk off. 'Don't do this. Please Dutta, I'm begging you!'
She ran after him, only to stop mid-stride when he got in his car and drove off.
It had ended: his love for her, their two year relationship, her life at home.
Decision made, she packed her belongings before her parents got home, booked her flight online and took a taxi to the airport. As long as she was far, far away from here, she wouldn't have to look back at this painful day and remember what had happened.
It would only break her heart even more.
Before she forgot, she wrote her brother a note telling him not to worry and that she would keep in contact with him.
She took one last look at the house, turned around with tears in her eyes, and got into the taxi.
She will not look back; will not think about her past. This was her future - her babies were her future.

Please leave your comment and press 'Like'๐Ÿ˜ณ

Index
Chapter 1 - Page 3
Chapter 2 - Page 6
Chapter 3 - Page 11
Chapter 4 - Page 15
Chapter 5 - Page 21
Chapter 6 - Page 25
Chapter 7 - Page 31
Chapter 8 - Page 37
Chapter 9 - Page 50
Chapter 10 - Page 60
Chapter 11 - Page 64
Chapter 12 - Page 73
Edited by Sophia21 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Me first me first

Beeti hoyetu aisi...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Wow Mummy love the start of your new FF....first of all congratz for your 4 FF...4 right?!๐Ÿ˜•itne ziada hai but love all ur FF...
The story is really sad...Nakku having babys of Dutta and he dont want....๐Ÿ˜ก
Acha kiya hai nakku sab ko chor keh chali gi....
Cant wait for the first part....
upload asap...๐Ÿค—
Edited by Naina_Mishal - 13 years ago
--khushi-- thumbnail
My place 

Edited :-

me second..........see mom m toooo good dwata ๐Ÿ˜›...........................
wow mom congo on 4th FF ๐Ÿค— ...........................
OMG she is pregnant  &  dutta dunno want kids ๐Ÿ˜” ......................
But how he dare to be harsh with her ๐Ÿ˜ก ...........................
his words pierced   poor Nakku's heart ๐Ÿ˜ญ............................
poor Nakku leaving every thing behind so that she forget her past..........................
waiting for ur update dear................... How she stand up in her lyf & take care of her kids too................................
update soon.......................
Edited by --khushi-- - 13 years ago
alveera_rckz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome yaar cnt wait 2 read da first chapter plez pm wen u hve update n add me 2 ur pm list
swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

sophie........it sounds interesting........i dnt want to judge Dutta so soon........so i'll wait for the chapter........but still i didnt like his reaction........but Naku seems quite strong.......update soon........

Edited by swati2008 - 13 years ago
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey Sophie๐Ÿค—

The prolouge is so much promising,eagerly waiting for 1st part to read how the story unfolds.
I am already in awe of this self-respecting Nakku.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thanks a lot.
If possible can u add me to ur PM list(if its not too much of trouble for u).

Pooja๐Ÿ˜Š
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Sophia, Congrats on ur new FF.......... Ehsaas ......... the title itself shows a lot of passion and resentment.......... realisation............... Wow!!! wow!!! wow!!!!!

OMG!!!! didnt like how dutta reacted at nakku........... he doesnt want the kids........... Nakku is strong.......... leaves home fr hr kids.......... looking frwrd to the first chapter.............. updt sooooooooooon............Thanx fr PM......
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow awesome start and v interesting FF! V different approach and like it already :D Looking forward for the next update!
Thank you for the pm!
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
COngrats on the FF !

But it starts on such a sad note !
Oh Gosh my heart crying for Naku:(

Love the beginning  !
very interesting 
naku left all her relations for her Kids !
Twinsss !

plz post the chap 1 soon :)
yoyo2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Sophia, ๐Ÿ˜Šjust curious aap kitne bacho ki mommy ho,, i see quite a few of the members calling u mom,,, ๐Ÿ˜†
waise it is a great start๐Ÿ˜†,,, but what is up with dutta, ๐Ÿ˜ก wham bham thank u maa'm and gets in to his car and leaves why does he have to be with his family ,, for god's sake  nakku is having his children,, that would be ur family also,, ok i will not jump the gun and try to shoot dutta๐Ÿ˜†,,, lets see the next part,, then i will make up my mind,,, ๐Ÿ˜›