mirror mirror on the wall

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
CRY     CRY     CRY
1. i know we all cried in the whole episode whatever we do or say come up with what ever reasons but truth will not changed we all r devastated  too with maneet.mirror showing our hearts crying

2.excessive of pain,tears,sadness but still epi was awesome and all will agree had it been very sweet,full of nok jhok our opinions wud have differed now that is the beauty of pain it makes us one.mirror reflecting our beautiful dil

3.maneet were awesome no word to describe their pain,love,care,and bond and so was daadi see i told u no one gonna blame no one all gonna blame oneself even daai said may be i did something wrong due to which my  children are being punished.mirror showing responsibility for our loved ones

4.the best scene for me was maan tucked geet to  sleep that is what love is we find peace in others arms.mirror euphoric 

5.dust cv they were hell bent to add their touch in increasing maneet miseries:-
a. puspa mubarak ho-wait puspha n puspa ke pati me gonna teach u lesson and then u gonna change ur dialogue to PUSHPA I HATE TEARS😡
b.baby room-cv came running like tiger on prowl behind them and put all soft toys together on the bed and tadaka is increased numbers so that we n maneet cry to death.cv just take all of them back and sell them off and buy new bedcover ðŸ˜¡
c.who ?? i ask it again who? kept baby things in maneet bed room all things were diff. then the one on sapna salona day and ans. is kekta type thinking cv dears we already head deep in pain u not to give ur exceptional touch.

6. me still searching for manisha dear i think cv saved money there so that they can pay for that little outdoor shooting and cash his absence.no image ðŸ˜†

7.cv asking  through daadi,maan,geet  same question why did this happened? kiske karmo ka nateeja hai?me  saying cv stand in front of mirror and u will get the answer.mirror showing changing face of cv

8.and i know many will have khalal in mind why maan looked angry i will tell u he is angry with himself and secondly he is holding back for geet's sake so no one gonna raise finger i tell u.maan's golden heart is reflected

9.dev !!!! in precap what ?why? how? i have ans. cv looked in the mirror and knew it was their fault so they called a round table conference and decided dev will take the responsibility  as sukdi haddi is good for nothing but only this so he gonna tell geet this all is his karmo ka nateeja
mirror confused 

Edited by sanjh1234 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awesome post SANJH......
loved it......
GC-DD-DADIMA all were simply fab. today......
i am absolutely speechless.......
saanjh11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayadika11

awesome post SANJH......

loved it......
GC-DD-DADIMA all were simply fab. today......
i am absolutely speechless.......

ha yaar hope all this will soon be over😭
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mirror reflection saying,'Sanjh ur analysis is awesome......we all cried with Maaneet's pain.....coz we could relate to their pain..                                                                          Mirror reflection telling Geet,'don't cry dear its not ur fault but destiny has definitely planned something better for u..                                                           Mirror reflection consoling Maan saying,'if u cry then who'll wipe Geet's tears..                                                     Mirror reflection assuring Maaneet, 'always be with & for each other in thick & thin ......u together can fight out all odds..
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
luv Ur post
2'day epi was awesome
GC & DD wer brilliant
I also want dis 2 end soon
Dnt lyk seeing Maaneet in pain Xx... 😭😭
Edited by MaaneetLuverr - 13 years ago
Anita1118 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That was awesome!!!!  Couldn't have said it better myself....
saanjh11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sahil0225

That was awesome!!!!  Couldn't have said it better myself....

thanks dear ðŸ˜Š
saanjh11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaaneetLuverr

luv Ur post
2'day epi was awesome
GC & DD wer brilliant
I also want dis 2 end soon
Dnt lyk seeing Maaneet in pain Xx... 😭😭

ha yaar donno how long we all n maneet will have to suffer😭
saanjh11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Mirror reflection saying,'Sanjh ur analysis is awesome......we all cried with Maaneet's pain.....coz we could relate to their pain..                                                                          Mirror reflection telling Geet,'don't cry dear its not ur fault but destiny has definitely planned something better for u..                                                           Mirror reflection consoling Maan saying,'if u cry then who'll wipe Geet's tears..                                                     Mirror reflection assuring Maaneet, 'always be with & for each other in thick & thin ......u together can fight out all odds..

very well put bobby yaar donno how will they recover but loved it today all were so good just out of this world
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
your mirror is very smart Sanjh😆