Twists And Turns Part 2 - Antakshari Contest! =D

WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Heyyyyy Guys! πŸ€— Here I am ap sab ki ladli Nattie (😳) presenting to you the contest of the week.. Actually its not my idea so let me introduce someone special who suggested this.. πŸ˜ƒ Hmmmm..

Lets all welcome her with claps! πŸ‘ So here I take the pride of introducing this beautiful lovely little girl.. She is shoooo cute! I love her and Im sure you'll love her too!  Her name is Sanu and she is one crazy AB fan just like me!! πŸ˜† Lovely siggy maker and a dear friend! She suggested that we start some contest to make this forum more active and how could I say a NO to this ausum idea! Ahan! So here goes the title suggested by her along with my addition! πŸ˜† Tan tannna:

'Twists And Turns Of PMMKA Forum!'

This title is gonna be our title for our contests! Ok so this is how our contests would be.. No no Im not revealing the contests this soon but just to let you all know there are some exciting contests coming up in the next few weeks! πŸ˜› Yeps! So our first contest of the week is as following:

Love Letter Contest!

By the title you must have had some idea as to what the contest is about! Yeps you all are right!  Its about writing a love letter to your most favourite star! By favourite star I mean either Arjun Bijlani or Kapil Nirmal and if there are any boys (which I doubt other than Abeer) πŸ˜† then you can also write one for Bhavna Khatri too.. Anyone else (directing to any perverts 🀣) you can write to Bhavna too..  πŸ˜‰ LOL! Ok jokes apart..

Do I have to tell you what a love letter should consist of?! πŸ€” Gosh! Itne bare toh hogaye ho! You can fill out ur besharmi, innocence, khathass.. Meetha pana.. Simply sab kuch.. 😳 Dil khol k likhna!  Just imagine you are writing to the actor himself and imagine him/her reading ur letter! 😲 (Haha you never know they mght be.. πŸ˜‰) Ok..Soo be innovative, mean, selfish, true, kind, sweet, but above all be romantic yaaroooo!! 😳 Romantic nah b ho toh bhi chalega!! (Mind it sirf mere lye, AB aur Kapil ka nahi pata mujhe!) πŸ€£  But han remember you are in a competition so give ur best at it! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ok so you all get going.. I warn you all, I want 1000's of love letters!! 😳 Send karo apni dil ki batatein hamen!! πŸ˜‰ Write everything in it.. Be it whatever.. Even the silliest thing you want your favourite actor to know.. πŸ˜› And yeah how can I forget the rules! Rules toh rules hi hain! Very very few rules yaarooo!! πŸ˜³

1) You can only send one letter.. If you are writing to both AB and Kapil then write separate ones and you can submit two.. But only one letter per actor.. πŸ˜Š

2) The love letter has no words limits.. πŸ˜ƒ 

3)All love letters have to be sent to my ID - WooHooHaha21

4) The love letters should not be advertised or shown to ur friends.. It depends on circumstances if to be put for voting or not.. So strictly no advertisements and no cheating.. πŸ˜³

5) Last date for submission is  21st March 2011! (Anyone wants to extend the date?)

So here you go guys.. Get started now.. Send us your love letters as soon as possible! Make your love letters colourful, interesting, enjoying, and above all romantic to read too! We will be waiting for ur entries guys!! Go and bang on!! πŸ˜ƒ 

Any questo's then do ask pleease.. 

Loads of Love,

Nattie and Sanu! πŸ˜ƒ

^^ The Love letter contest has been closed for now.. Move on to the next contest of the week which is An Antakshari Contest! Calling all Kapilian's and Arjunians! Jump in!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

TT2 - Antakshari Contest - PG 5! Embarrassed

Edited by WooHooHaha21 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i am in.....aftr all experience aise waqt par hi toh kaam aata hai.....🀣🀣🀣.........n y restriction???tht ws such a zor ka jhatkaaaaa to me......preety pplz take out tht "500 words" thing.....
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Haila Nikz.. You want it to be more than that? How about 1000 words? Dont tell me you want to extend that too? πŸ€£

Thankieess for participating! 
Sanugr8fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
~~ bapere!! kya description dla he mera~~
*flattering* πŸ˜†

hmm....gr8 i m feeeling as if i too want to particip8 for one n only arjun....
but gues....dis tym nikki diii willl surelllly wriiiiteee alllll her dil ke batein....so i better not try it!!πŸ€£πŸ˜†

c'mon....do participate!!
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
@Sanu: You deserve it Hun! πŸ€— And hello you should participate as well.. I have removed ur name from pming so now you can participate too.. Bang on dude..
Sanugr8fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnx!!πŸ˜›
sanika thnx for pmπŸ˜›

@nattie: cool game but i won't be writing any love-letters🀣

thnx for pm./...awesome contest..will participate for sure:)
diaangel thumbnail
Dear Arjun
I lov u sooo...much. U r my jaan. U hv never seen me bt i m mad abt u...i fihgt with my frds if they say they lov u...i always worn them that u r only mine n i realy mean it. U r my first lov i lik u since i watched u it left right left. Then i loved u as mayank...n nw as chandu. It doesn't matter what ever role u play...what matter is that i m madly in lov with u with arjun bijlani. Today i want to reveal something that i never disclosed ever before bt since i m revealing my true feeling i will also except i used u jealous with rati. She is a great actress n i m myself also a great fan of her bt i cant denay that i used to jealous with her. I hv always excepted nupur with mayank bt i cant except u with someone else this it a true n i know this very well. U know i also want to b a television actress n d reason 4 that is also only u. U r d one bcoz which i want 2 join this industry. I always dream that one day i will meet u..i will work with u. U will b my prince n i will b ur princess. I know its lit dificult bt i'll try my best to meet u n on that day i'll definately propose u...i know it would b funy bt what cn i say more. My heart knows u r my lov...i lov u n want u marry u. Kash ye letter tum tk sach mae pohanch jay n u read it atleast once.
Ok so bye...i lov u n always lov u.

With lots of lov
KoyalEdited by diaangel - 13 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
ok plz gimme an xception....i cant cound words n write.....😳...i will jst write....plz dnt go for length....bhavno ko samjho....🀣....aur waise bhi i myself donno hw length it wil hv in d end.....it all depends upon on my mood....πŸ˜†