Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
amazing post azi,,good job πŸ‘πŸΌvery well written n very much needed post. i don;t care about those who r keep saying ki dd is not professional n she dosen;t want to support a baby bump,,,i love dd,,she is a brilliant actress n she has always put her best in d show. why would her mother feel awkward wid her baby bump, she also knows that she is an actress n its her job to live upto audiance /fans expectations..she has done many passionate n intimate scene wid her co-star, in dmg time n also in ghsp,,,,if her mom hasn't gone against wid her intimate scene then why would she feel anything wrong in baby bump.showing baby bumpo is nothing as comapared to those passionate scenes.   n most imp dd has never said anyting about baby bump issue . so just take a chill pill n enjoy d show n dd. i love dd, n she is d best. πŸ‘πŸΌ
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great one!!! I agree with you 100%!!
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rolzz

Great post!!

I havent seen any post or comments bashing DD..if there are people out there a fitting reply!!!

Judging from the numerous instances CVs planned the MC track I guess  CVs were not planning to continue with the preg and it might not have been in the script when DD signed it. So if they break their contract and ask DD to spot a baby bump and DD is not comfirtable with it, why should she do it??

Thanks Rolzz... Well there were posts bashing DD and a couple of them over the weekend. I don't want to take names but thats what irked me...
Amoureux thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlovHanda

amazing post azi,,good job πŸ‘πŸΌvery well written n very much needed post. i don;t care about those who r keep saying ki dd is not professional n she dosen;t want to support a baby bump,,,i love dd,,she is a brilliant actress n she has always put her best in d show. why would her mother feel awkward wid her baby bump, she also knows that she is an actress n its her job to live upto audiance /fans expectations..she has done many passionate n intimate scene wid her co-star, in dmg time n also in ghsp,,,,if her mom hasn't gone against wid her intimate scene then why would she feel anything wrong in baby bump.showing baby bumpo is nothing as comapared to those passionate scenes.   n most imp dd has never said anyting about baby bump issue . so just take a chill pill n enjoy d show n dd. i love dd, n she is d best. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks Slov... 😊 Waise how have you been buddy? Any new VM's coming our way πŸ˜‰
Amoureux thumbnail

Originally posted by: dtri

Great one!!! I agree with you 100%!!

Thanks Buddy 😊
Amoureux thumbnail
Thank you  😊
CuteTommy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper like for ur post Azma..................πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

luv it to the core....beautiful n slappy answrs to that guy...............πŸ‘πŸΌ
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

hugs to u dear...........πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—mmmmmmmmmmuuuuuaaaaaaahhhhh........

unable to xpress myself yaar.............Edited by CuteTommy - 13 years ago
Dhany thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
a well required post agree with u............
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Totally agree with you............................very well saidπŸ‘πŸΌ.
I just dun understand y ppl come to conclusions without knowing the hole story!!
DD didn't want to support a baby bump! How do u know?? Do u know her personally or what??
I mean cmo'n ppl GROW UP!! Miscarriage was the part of script from the beginning && many ppl wanted to see it!! that's y Cvs showed it!!.
I'm fed up of ppl who come to conclusions without knowing the whole story. I'm saying both for GC&DD! If something wrong happens,ppl strt saying it happened cuz of GC or DD. PH is not fool ppl, they r here to earn money not to work acc. to what actors want!! So, stop blaming actors && GET A LIFE!!
Amoureux thumbnail

Originally posted by: CuteTommy

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper like for ur post Azma..................πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

luv it to the core....beautiful n slappy answrs to that guy...............πŸ‘πŸΌ
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

hugs to u dear...........πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—mmmmmmmmmmuuuuuaaaaaaahhhhh........

unable to xpress myself yaar.............

Thanks Buddy... glad you liked it.... And hope it just puts more sense to bashers out there... 😊 Edited by Azmatazz - 13 years ago