andyluvstv thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi guys, i m mostly a silent member of IF, i watch a couple of shows and visit few forums, but never too active as i hardly get time from busy schedule.

Reason for me to watch this show was the male leads, i had seen Arjun in MJHT, and he was good, and so was Kapil in RKAB.

Infact it was Kapil's character that intrigues me more, coz i wanted to see how he will do, from a suave and polished Prince to a raw goon ..........and i must say he is doing a fabulous job.

Whatever i have seen of him.............he is the life of show, apart from Arjun ( though i think Chandu as a character is pretty dull, but thats my POV)...........

But its weird as to how they arent promoting Kapil at all? i supposed he is the parallel lead of the show, but they him max twice or thrice a week.......... there is no sbs or sbb or anything on him.

And i feel its bad, an injustice to a talented actor................ if they can promote not so good Bhavna ( i mean, please till now, she was ok here and there, but she cant act well, esp in romantic or very intense scenes she is not good)................but if they promote her, y not Kapil? he is being completely sidelined.

As for Arjun, i agree he is a star and ofcos they will cash in on his popularity which they are doing, butt Kapil is famous too and a fab actor................he should be highlighted, esp when Sarja as a character is so strong.............infact the best in show.................which was mentioned by Arjun also.........

Its my POV, u may or may not agree wid me, i have no fav, but i respect talent and i feel it should be respected by PH and channel..........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Andy.agree with everything you said so far.............right now I retreated in thinking that Kaps doesn't need any publicity from such weird channel.his acting ability is enough to bring him in limelight, and that stayed true

sudhalata1 thumbnail
I agree with u Andy.  Kapil as Sarje is outstanding and his action is superb. what a transformation it was ..from a sauve Prince to a goon. he is potraying the role beautifully.
Dont know the reason why the channel is not promoting him😕😡😡
 we either get to see bhavana or Arjun in the the shows like SBS N  SBB. Even faltu show like shaadi 3 crore ki is promoted better. I think the people at the helm of affairs  r intrested in promoting reality shows. This story has alot of potential and if promoted properly can be a huge hit with the people

Kapil is a fab. actor and needs to be promoted properly in the show as  he is the parallel lead.  Even the other characters like susheela,Maruti and sonali r sidelined. Its promoted as a love story but till now the encounters between Arjun and Bhavana have been very thanda .
we all should demand the channel to promote Kapil and all other artists too if they want to make the serial a hit.

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
[LOl]... he is not parallel lead , not really , he is as important as AB and BK, but that doesnt make him PL...... sorry no offense ,
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
its not Just Sarje, if we see in the storyline, sushilas work in other houses or sonalis workplace.nothing is really given much importance.........

JustJ: yeah, by lead if you mean the lovebirds , he surely is not......i am not offended by your comment, because I feel its true (if he was a lead be it main or parallel and had more presence perhaps the show could get in better position ), but your "LOl" was surely offensive.......................there is no point in writng "sorry no offense" after offending, that doesnt count.....anyways, just as KN is learning Marathi from AB, maybe BK can learn some acting from KN...all the better for all of us

as i already said, I dnt look for promotions from this channels.in fact what good is their promotions bringing for the show?no trp (like it or not, it matters and once you know how the system works, you wont be saying its so bad as a system), no interested viewres, nothing great achieved so far.......
Edited by usmrasul - 13 years ago
-Khushi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@tm: yeah i agree with u totally...
even m a arjun fan but i just watched 2-3 episodes of this show and found that kapils role is much gud...
shakti_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yup I feel its absolutely injustice done wid Kapil....

I am not at al a reg visitor of this Forum...bt yes..wenevr i watch ne epi n i lk Kpailz performance i always make a it a point to cum to Kapilz AT n appreciate his hard work......many times i hv said dis...n agisn il say Its ac2lly Kapil...who 4 me is teh main hero of dis serial...Parallel lead...hmm dunno about dt....bt yes il say that he the only actor to watch out for in this serial.....

wenevr i watch dis serial....i always see a diff style gettin imbibed to Sarjaz character...n dat sumthn commendable....its so imp i a daily soap..for an actor to show is character variety mabbe via script o by his actin....otherwise i becums too boring for the regular viewers....n dats wat Kpailz is doin.....I was nnt at all his fan in  his previous serial..bt here Kapil hv imp[ressed me ....mabbe its the character...bt too make ppl connect wid the charcter cumpltly depends on actor.....Datz whr Kapil earns Brownie points......

I hope dis guy do gets due for his efforts......

well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Guys....just dropped in to say..... in my opinion the topc is instigating in nature....please for god sake don't make this forum an unspleasant place....

Please continue to support your favourite/s in the show and don't get hurt by such posts.....

The success or failure of any show depends on team work and not on any single individual....every member attached to the show contributes....not only  d stars...but the technicians, other crew members as well

Let us all not bother too much about TRP...it is the area of concern for Channel/PH...what we all can do is to continue watching d show if we really love d show...

Guys...just relax....

Enjoy d show  and keep appreciating the good work of your favourites...
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

OMG.....seeing  some posts here now make me understand everything......divide and rule.......beware guys !!

andyluvstv thumbnail
@ Well wisher......... well i do not understand in what way my post was instigating. Neither did i bash anyone nor i said anything abt the show.
Its a known fact that Kapil is being sidelined. When the show was announced, it said two male and a female lead, he is an important part of show, still he is shown barely twice in a week.

This wasnt only supposed to be a love story, it promised to showcase the reality of life, which i m not seeing.

And honestly, trps do matter, coz if there will be no trp, there will be no show, cmon, channel is not running this show for charity, its business for them.

I dnt mind Kapil not being in sbs/sbb coz i feel they are trying to promote Bhavna through Arjun, but atleast in show i wanna see more of him.

And i think to pass comments without knowing anyone is actually very rude and infact foolish. If u have nothing to say abt topic, y bother peep in.

Edited by andyluvstv - 13 years ago