Soniyo-Samrat Gunjan VM

XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Heyaaaa Friends 🤗 🤗  Hope you all are doing good 😳 .So am here with my new VM on SG.I made this VM on the request of my dearest Friend Nish 🤗 🤗.She suggested me to make this on the song Soniyo and I made this VM specially for her 😳. She,s an awesome writer and a Greattt friend and I hope our bond of friendship stays like this Forever 😳 🤗.I still remember that we 1st met in the SG confession anniversary thread and that encounter will always remain a memorable one😳.okay enuf of my blabbering 😆 here,s the Vm

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxNrFh_zmsM[/YOUTUBE]

Love

Ash

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I really can't postpone my reply here! I really want to reply LIKE NOW ☺️ 🤣 

Ashu 🤗 🤗 🤗
Okie firstly that's really really sweet of you to make this one for me! You girls are seriously the sweetest! Always trying to make me smile 😳 I am really feeling lucky and blessed to have friends like you SF😳 😳🤣 That day, Gosh I can never forget that day when I met you! We were also deciding my new ID!🤣 You were having ash_sajan!❤️ I made mine as nishi_sajan🤣Suggested by Affy and you! Gosh thanks to that thread we met! And my talks of changing you into a Samrat Drooler! *Openly*😳🤣 our color combo 🤣We will always remain like this forever Ashu😳 You are an amazing VM maker Ashu and one of my really really close friends! love you endless😳 I watched this VM like 10 times till now. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it so much!😍 It is one of my favourite song!😳 the scenes matched so well with the lyrics and the coloring is amazing! I am in love with it 😍 Gosh the start was magical! OMGGGGG I am going *Baby Baby* ☺️ 🤣 The lyrics are rocking! The tune is also smooth! You made the magic Ashu! Samrat's UZ ☺️ All the scenes are my favourite! I love it and you😳 
Edited by nishi_sajan - 13 years ago
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OMGGGGG!!! Fairuuuu that was such a beauuutifulll VM jaani.. 😍  😍 🤗   Seriously the colouring was looking fabbbbbbbbbulous!!!!!!  👏 👏 ⭐️ Seriously tremendous job....  👏  And the scene selection was outstanding..! 👍🏼 ☺️  My favv scenes.. 😍 😍

Every single lyric went superbly with the clips.. 😳  Lovely job hon.. 🤗   🤗
Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 13 years ago
theaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMGG. this is an amazin' VM on SG. is this ur first mix? AHH you made me SPEECHES? i just love the effects 'nd everythin *hugs* 

The song suits 'em :)

ILY and do make more <3

aishix
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aishix

OMGG. this is an amazin' VM on SG. is this ur first mix? AHH you made me SPEECHES? i just love the effects 'nd everythin *hugs* 

The song suits 'em :)

ILY and do make more <3

aishix

Umm no not my first mix but my 2nd mix which I made using Vegas 😳and Thanks sooo much Aisho 🤗 🤗 You have always beena great inspiration for me 😳
itzMYattitude thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
omgggggggggggggggggggg
ashhhhhhhhhhhhhh
what was that
oh my
fantastic attempt
great job
made using sony vegas
it was out if the world
so sweeeeeeeeet
really cant stop myself watching it again n again
y u made so lillo =(
next time try a long vm han
the scene selection was outstandingggggg dear
was literally matching so so so so so welllllllllll
really hats off for such an amazingggggggg job
one of ur bestest vms
really starting from song everything was perfect
so simpleeeee n yet the best
me completely loved it
yummy vm
sajan roxxxxxxxxxxx

do make more sooooooooooooooooooooon

.VanishingDream thumbnail
:OOOOOOOOOOOO res😃

*edited* 

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO🤗🤗
 👏 im seriously damn tired rite now🥱 ...but seeing this vm i couldn't stop myself😳
hat's off👏 ashu....it was just amazing👏😍...i totally loved it😍

OMG the song is just sooooooo beautiful😍..it suits sajan superbly😍especially sam☺️😉🤣
this is one of my favourite songs😍......specially so romantic😍...the scene selection was particularly superb ...every scene perfectly matched with each lyric😍...the first scene itself i was totally gone 🤪...the bahon ke darmiyan sequence🤪.......they looked sooooo ☺️😍..the second scene of the 1st date🤪he is luking sooooooooo hawt🤪...the aaona dupatta  scene😍im lost in it😍😳.....
:OOOOOOOOOOO the 12th december wink🤪....😆

the dupatta scene was sooo magical😍😳.....
the kkhabar nahi sequence is just amazing😍...i can't forget the way he is lost in gun😍....i wish he was lost in me like that☺️😍🤣...ok ok i became a besharam again🤪...i should control myself😆......
n that terrace wala scene hayyeee im lost ..both of them were soooooooo cute😳😍....i ljust love their promises😳....
the violin khabar scene was just amazing..😳😍....
2nd date hand scene ...it was soooooooo ☺️😳🤪
hayyeeeee hey shona hey shona😳....so adorable 😳😳😍
ZDP OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG☺️🤪..im going crazy over here🤪🤣

see faory u have made me a besharam again 🤪🤣..i was so tired man u made me so active😆...now im even ready to dance😆🤣....

n nishu ...ur so lucky🤗🤗🤗 thanks for making me besharam again😆🤣

Luv ya 
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Edited by deepti_mohit - 13 years ago
.VanishingDream thumbnail
OMG wat a comment😛....ur worth it nishu😛😃
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
*DEADDDDDDDDDDDDD*

Reserveddddddd !!

behnuu wats is thisssss :O:O:O:O

upar se my fav song <3

i am coming back i am coming back 🤣 

PS: Sorry my res post are alwasy long 😳🤣
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww...its been soo looooong since i saw mu cuties😍
thanx ash..d song d scenes n d eternal FEEL was soooo awesome!!
and nish love u for req 😆

ps: i  miss u guysssssss