dull ya brainless...

talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yaar bechare Avdesh ko kya ho gaya..He was not a bright one from the beginning, was strong & sweet.😳.Par now Avi behaves like he has left his brain out for a walk. Somebody's wie r behaves strangely over afew days,attempts suicide,he sees her jumping off and then leaves it when she says she was not on the railing & just fell off ..πŸ˜•AST was never a genius but neither was he so dull.. Arre yaar give him some brain Aadmi hai koi starfish nahin hain jo bagair brain ke paida hua...😑 Shouldn't the guy try & figure out what is wrong..And now to add to the miseries we have everyone treating RV like prince..The CVs have taken away Avi's & Arpi's brains and now they are targetting us...😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

super_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seriously Avi 's brains hv gone 4 a longggggggggggggggggg vacation (only Cv's know when his brains will b back) ..........he said dat, he was seeing Arpi tensed since a few days but did nothng n neither tried 2 find out anythng, just asked her n she said nothng happened n then did nothng 😑😑 Come on WAKE UP Avi ........

B/w wen Arpi jumped it was day n wen d doc came it was nite ............ wat was happening till then ..........they cud hv reached d hospital n wen d doc came d blood on d side of her head was still fresh πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Cv's CV's 😑😑
Edited by super_boy - 13 years ago
JustTP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

@laxmi...nice topic :)

yes yaar .. these CVs have made the lead characters soooo stupid.. its  senseless.

As I had commented earlier.. the only thing that the CVs have got right is the name of the town Lallanpur.... everyone born here is a Lallu.. RV & bahuji are the only ones who are smart (may be bcos they did not grow up there.) Yeh lallanpur ke paani mein kuch problem hoga which makes everyone stupid.  (Avi, Arpi, Shikha, Rai family).  CVs bhi Lallanpur ke hi hai, that is why they come up with the stupidest tracks.

talkie14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustTP

@laxmi...nice topic :)

yes yaar .. these CVs have made the lead characters soooo stupid.. its  senseless.

As I had commented earlier.. the only thing that the CVs have got right is the name of the town Lallanpur.... everyone born here is a Lallu.. RV & bahuji are the only ones who are smart (may be bcos they did not grow up there.) Yeh lallanpur ke paani mein kuch problem hoga which makes everyone stupid.  (Avi, Arpi, Shikha, Rai family).  CVs bhi Lallanpur ke hi hai, that is why they come up with the stupidest tracks.

Bahuji herself has made so many mistakes..Itz just that her mistakes are yet to catch up with her...I guess it suits the CVS fine to put her blunders in a sleep mode now..RV can expose Bahuji so beautifully & he has a big secret on Bahuji but that track is on a vacation now..Bahuji is not worried for some odd reason..Now is target Arpita and make a fool out of Avdesh track in full swing..😑 God knows when chater Di's Lally boy will show up... There are too many loose strings now & the CVs are busy loosening a few more..
talkie14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: super_boy

Seriously Avi 's brains hv gone 4 a longggggggggggggggggg vacation (only Cv's know when his brains will b back) ..........he said dat, he was seeing Arpi tensed since a few days but did nothng n neither tried 2 find out anythng, just asked her n she said nothng happened n then did nothng 😑😑 Come on WAKE UP Avi ........

I could have fallen off the bed when he acepted what his wife said over what he saw.Or I don't know if they r trying to establish the amount of trust he has over his wife...πŸ˜•
JustTP thumbnail
I think the CVs have no clue how to take the show forward so  they are just going in circles... & the show is going nowhere.. we are back to square one...with Arpi not having confessed & Avi still being a moron & swallowing all the silly stories that Arpi is dishing out.

And I think BJ is smart & knows that all these people are lallus so she doesn't bother to cover up her misdeeds too much. 
JustTP thumbnail
The CVs are suffering from amnesia, that is why they keep forgetting the other loose threads that they can follow to take the story forward instead of coming up with yucky tracks.
Infact their amnesia is so bad that they have even forgotten the tag line of the story ... woh pyaar hi kya jo aapki hifazat na kar sake :)
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey LaxmiπŸ˜ƒ

once again nice topic which must and should discuss and the CV's must learn how much Bhainsbhudhis they are.I was really shocked when he told Arpi its ok as long as ur ok when she said" Aap ko bramm hua hai" . How did he says like that without knowing the reason why did she standing  on terrrace wall and jumped. Its obvious that she attempted suicide. even a littele one can understands  what she done whether  it deliberately or  an accident. Then why not Avi can understand that she is lieing to him? How can he ignores the matter when he himself saw with his naked eyes. I really dont understand why Bhainsbhudhi CV's showing him  as brainless fool?
Even papa Rai and jagat also expressed  their doubt it wont be a kind of weakness or accident.Even Then Avi did not to try to dig deeper to know the truth behind her attempted suicide. He knows something bothering her then why did not he understand that he must know what causing her to take such foolish step to end life?
Even Mama Rai also has some doubt about her daughters fall.But Avi ignoring the truth and still believing what Arpi did said to him. I can understand him he should not pressurise her at the moment as she still unrecovered. But somewhere inside he must have the doubts about her and must try to think after recollecting what exactly happened last few days. He is the Hero of the show then how can he behave like brainless fool all the time? At least they showed him he was trying to  dig deeper of the matter
Edited by BenNevis - 13 years ago
Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice dear,
but avi loves arpi so much that her words are enough he is ready to state wrong to himself but not her beloved.
As avi dont know anything about the agreement so according to him there is no anyreason for arpi to jump to kill herself so when arpi tolled that she got fainted there he just agreed widout arguing.
In other words we know na 'pyar insan ko andha bana deta hai'thats it.
talkie14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cuty16

Nice dear,
but avi loves arpi so much that her words are enough he is ready to state wrong to himself but not her beloved.
As avi dont know anything about the agreement so according to him there is no anyreason for arpi to jump to kill herself so when arpi tolled that she got fainted there he just agreed widout arguing.
In other words we know na 'pyar insan ko andha bana deta hai'thats it.

Thatz what I said at this point he trusts Arpi too much so when he realises his trust has been broke hez going to be disastrous hez going to be heartbroken & God save Arpita....