Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vahgar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi Shilpi,

Nice Update.....

I like the title, so true, when we are at a crossroad we just choose the one we think is the best and hope that it works out for us, basically alls well that ends well.
Loved the Nakku Kala Convo, liked how Nakku did not hide the fact that she heard kala's conversation with Kaka and as expected she thought she did not deserve Dutta. But am glad that Kala explained her point to Nakku.It was very touching when Kala mentioned about her not having kids so she can take care of Nakku, Sonu and Debu.

Dutta like us is trying to find some fault in Bittu...and is frustrated at not finding any...am loving his predicament.So he gave Nakku a once over....(reminds me of a scene in LTL....during the first wedding ) he noticed everything, from her hair to her saree,to her stone bindi and small pendant...and he was irritated by the grooms mom's questions...feeling possesive ? So sweet of him to follow them to help out his friend, would have been nice if he would have joined them.......Poor Nakku, her mind was far away with the man she loves, while she is just nodding to Uday's questions.  And man , is Uday in for a surprise...he thinks nakku is meek.....but maybe only Dutta could get the fiery side of her out, and she might end up being timid with everyone else. Dutta choosing to leave to keep his date with meghna bought Nakku back to reality.....

So Dutta is restless about this over dinner also.....and Kishore has analysed the situation with uday, that he might not talk against his mom , if the need arises, and it heartwarming to see his concern for nakku....Loved the Dutta Nakku convo....he is giving a shot at changing her mind :), totally agree with nakku, we don't always get what we want, we need to make the best of the situation.

Aahh...he is dreaming of Nakku now, Nice.....and he's hesitating to smoke and also does not want to use the vase as an ashtray....so sweet....... Looking forward to the next update !!

--Lalitha

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
no pm this time..πŸ˜”...... reserved
edited
glad the misunderstanding between nakku n kala cleared off. i dont like this new guy uday , he seems self centred and his mom is just too much . first i was unhappy that dutta left nakku and went for his date but later on beacame all the more happy when read that he dumped her. and what is this why did nakku say yes to the proposal not done. but last scene was the best , dutta getting restless and feeling nakku besides him was too good . very well written
Edited by stranger2rose - 13 years ago
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
oh no....i did pm u yaar...did i miss u sorry baba..
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely update shilpita!! loved it to bits! so dutta is realising that he is falling in love with naku! is it? love the simplicity of naku's character and dutta's ever elusive ways!
Shweta_Dutta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Was'nt goin 2 comment for ur update ..since u played a very very bad joke on us.. n also bcoz u took a whole long week 2 update..next tym u repeat d same "kartooth"..m neither gonna read/comment..did u get my point clear ??
Ok now before d comment on ur update,
for d pm n d update...
Wat a start..Just W-O-W..like d way how d title of each chapter is in sync wid d contents..d uniqueness of ur writings is d way u give a real life example abt d incidents in ur life 2 explain d contents in a much better way 2 ur readers.Kala-Naku convo looks like a mother-daughter convo in real sense..d way she  grooms her n adores her is simply superb..I pity Nakusha ..poor girl..dreams of a man..who acc.2 others is no match for him..Dutta on the other hand feels a bit strange becoz the happenings around him are affecting him ,which should not affect him acc 2 him since he sees her as only a frnd n nothing more n hence brushes aside the feelings/thoughts dat are erupting inside him..Dutta not being there for Naku wen she felt his need but went 4 a "date" with Meghna was him being his usual self but d surprise element was He went 2 break up wid her..hahah.., in his words for a "farewell"..yesss.. Meghna thrown out of picture..Felt Bittu liked Naku only for d reason dat she wud'nt back answer either him or his mom.Kishor's reasoning dat Bittu might not be suitable for Naku by citing his own experience is gud..Naku bringing "tea" for him inspite of being told "not possible" ,Dutta explaining medical terms 2 Naku n finally hinting dat he will miss her hand made tea,cant relish the thai recipes since she's gonna b sum1 else's now n dat she should rethink her decision 2 marry was all lovely..Dutta's finally having dreams of Naku,has fallen hard for her but has'nt realised dat d feeling he is having is "LOVE actually..cupids hereyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhh ..
d last part from D-N convo is
pppllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzz..update soon..wanna hav 1 more before dis week ends
..keep up d gud work..

inosh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Too full on D's emotion's this time

Again great piece or work by you. I liked the respect Bittu gave to her but that's conditional, he chose her because
  • She's simple
  • She will take care of his mum
  • Ultimately, she will suffer & sob and they will have tranquility  at so call home.
With all these reason, I want Nakku to refuse the proposal at a point when Duttu leaves for his home town. Kishore was so right and both him and D should drill this piece of info into Nakku's mind.

My wishlist πŸ˜³ but I know you are the only painter well suited for this canvas.

Can we have please two more updates before Monday blues? I know it's not fair on your part but... still... pretty please😊 
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
See here is another reason why I hate CVs...they ruined our show and now we don't even have that to ease us during weeks and so we are left with our imaginations and need to read or write about Dutta-Nakkusha.
shally_m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
awesome update ......
oh my god..... nakku said yes to uday😭😭😭😭😭😭 and our gadha is lost
can't wait for next update
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
A beautiful updt............ wow!!!!! Meghna gone............... Nakkus marriage fixed........... bcoz her papa and kala liked Uday......... Dutta yet to realise his feelings fr Nakku.......... but now he is really loosing it......... God he is so smitten........... Hope he realises it sooooooooooon.............. A really superb FF, shilpi.............luv it to the core......... Thanx fr the PM......... updt soooooooooooooooooooon.......
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update.............................