Sarkalio Khatiya Jaara Laage

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Just managed to catch Friday's episode.....looks like you've all had a great time discussin the episode while I was missing all the fun but its okay, I've been staying at my Nana/Nani's for the weekend so thats nice too. Anyways back to the episode.......OMG...I haven't laughed so much in days. The bed breaking scene was tooo funny. Ishaan's and Suhana's expressions were spot on and Inder -Elesh-Rajni had great lines and very good acting. While watching them trying to mend the bed I could only think of Raja Babu's song....."sarkalio khatiya jaara lage". 🀣It was too funny and what was even funnier was how Suhana blamed Ishaan straight away....πŸ˜† All of their facial expressions were priceless. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes sheemudi... That episode was hilarious... Ishaan aur Suhana zindagi mein ithna embrace kabhi nahi huye honge....πŸ˜† Now am waiting for monday epi to see Disha-Rajni attack...🀣
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ya Di it was Unbelievably Funny Epi except first part........I have watched it so many Times just to watch the Hilarious sequence that happened after Bed breaking scene......And complete epi was dedicated to Sushaan for first time.....Happy to see SGP in Funny ModeπŸ˜ƒ
_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post Sheemu di...i loved the title of ur post..!! πŸ˜†

And yeah the SuShaan's expressions were mind blowing wen Rajni-Inder-Elesh were teasing dem...poor SuShaan were soo embarassed...and the embarassment continues in Monday's epi too...just can't wait to see their reply to Rajni-Disha..!!
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice One Sheemu..... Nice choice of Song too...... I had a laugh attacked which scared my hubby..... Poor Guy worried that  why I was laughing so much..... πŸ˜†  I m still waiting for monday as if SuShaan is going to make a mistake again....πŸ˜†
GurpreetD thumbnail

Originally posted by: netri

nice One Sheemu..... Nice choice of Song too...... I had a laugh attacked which scared my hubby..... Poor Guy worried that  why I was laughing so much..... πŸ˜†  I m still waiting for monday as if SuShaan is going to make a mistake again....πŸ˜†

Is ur Pati Fine????I mean is he came out of shock Yet or not???πŸ˜†
iViews thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Is ur Pati Fine????I mean is he came out of shock Yet or not???πŸ˜†

Ohh He is fine ...... U should have seen his face so so worried !!!!!  It took me full 5 min. to explain what happen....πŸ˜†
GurpreetD thumbnail

Ohh He is fine ...... U should have seen his face so so worried !!!!!  It took me full 5 min. to explain what happen....πŸ˜†

Bhagwan Tumhara Pati Ko Tumha Sahna Ki Shakti DeπŸ˜†
iViews thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Bhagwan Tumhara Pati Ko Tumha Sahna Ki Shakti DeπŸ˜†

Rubal Once I started I couldn't believe what happened and After that It was just laughing so hard...... Tears roll down....
GurpreetD thumbnail

[

Rubal Once I started I couldn't believe what happened and After that It was just laughing so hard...... Tears roll down....

Same here Meri Nayi BetiπŸ˜†...........I watched it just after I woke up and I was laughing so Loud that My Aunt Thought I m crying loudlyπŸ˜†