How will pia react to abhay's arrest??

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

What u all think how will Piya react when she will get the news of abhay's arrest will she accept tht abhay murdered girls or she will trust abhay?? plz let me knw ur views😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

natasha4lyf thumbnail
im sure she'll trust him and be dare 4 him well a hope she does. kasam se am hating sid and shanaya big tym since dey have entered abhiya is drifting apart  big tym..!!!
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Only Panchi knows tht Sid has rivalary with Raichand's n wanna have his revenge hope she tells this infront of Piya then she can start her detectivegiri on sid
zehra-pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
piya will definately trust abhay n will never believe that he murdered 2 girls. she knows this very well that abhay cant harm any1
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh yeah..PIYA..trust ABHAY more than herself..a he has told this innumerabel times..and even the other day when he pushed her..she was telling in her mind that whatever we try to be away from each other our love has always been there..and teh very fact that ABHAY has challenged SId..that he can TRY HIS LEVEL BEST BUT PIYA WILL NEVER FALL FOR HIS TRICKS..adn that indirectly meant PIYA IS MINE& SHE WILL BE ONLY FOR ME & WITH ME..but i must say..Abhay has a lots of guts..because he never leaves any chance to annoy piya yet he is so confident eh,..??Too good..!
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
abhiya bonding will start again now, its high time , we r waiting, pia will definately not believe that abhay muredered two girld even if abhay tells her he did it
she knows abhay very well😊
.Lina. thumbnail
I actually have no idea. They are completely falling apart with the whole drama going on. I just hope it brings them closer.
Rajani-Jadhav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i want her to support abhay....
but who knows whats in the mind of the cvs...!
i would love to see abhiya bonding again...
.BeautifulSoul. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Piya will trust Abhay that he is innocent and start investigating the truth like CID :)
SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
She will trust him and go to police station and say that i was with abhay at the time of murder and even shanaya and kabir were there..and i know kabir will lie for pia's sake... As she will tell him that she cant see abhay like this and she trusts him more than life..and she will fight with police the way she fought for abhay with police and college girls and said they were in boys locker room at the time of maya tragedy