crazies sunday - no tension...only fun

divareena thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi my crazies,

A big πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— hug to everyone.

Todays thread is going to be about fun and no tension.

In this thread we will not bash the CVs and say something positive about the current track.

I will join you all in the eveningπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Important Note for new members ....

girls please note that ..........

1)No bashing of characters / actors is tolerated in crazy thread ....... 

2)No bad words .... strictly no bad words or no bashing allowed .... not at all ......

3)If U are angry with any character .... plz say that u r angry ....... apart from that ...... no usage of bad words .....

4)for us maan & geet are equal & we cannot tolerate any bashers of any kind .......

5)if U R 1 of maan or geet bashers please refrain from bashing our favourite characters ..... & posting in here ....  coz for us these 2 are gods ... & maaneet love is divine ...... we love maaneet to the core ..... 😊

6)our thread is always kept clean & is bashing free of characters & actors & thread is more fun oriented ... we enjoy over here πŸ˜Š

7)Plz give ur name and let us know why u would like to join us ....

8)we don't like NAAS .... & NT & Dev .......

dev - we call him devil .......

9)if u don't like NAAS .... NT & Dev ....... criticise them ....... but don't bash them ....

10)any way none of us have patience to write or read on NAAS / dev / NT ..... so we avoid them as much as we canπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

11)but if required then we include them in the analysis .........

12)Quote each other limited to 3 quotes .........

13)all crazies have to post the rules ...... if u all want .......... topic starter will have 2 posts 1 for rules & other for analysis
Edited by divareena - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
res...

rules kii koi kadar nahi hai yahan pe...😭 πŸ˜­ aur naa hi meri aur aash kii 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

y me reserving...πŸ˜•
Edited by bharkha - 13 years ago
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hi my lovely craziesπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

MAANEET's baby ki amar kahani.................

Let us try to find some sunshine and light even in the darkest night, some hope and strength in the most helpless situation, a beautiful dream even in the worst nightmare, some roses in a bed of thorns, some colours in the most dull-phase in life, some happiness even in the most sorrowful tragedy........today let us try to find some positivity even in the worst negative and painful phase in our beloved MAANEET's life-parents' life.................

Their baby' loss might have given MAANEET heartbreaking and soul-breaking pain which is piercing their body, flesh, heart, soul like infinite needles and thorns but at the same time, their baby-their heart their heartbeat their breath, and all the sweet memories they have of their baby, all the happiness, bliss, colours, fragrance and beautiful dreams they had woven around their baby will give them strength and hope to come out of the most tragic, unfortunate and unpleasant mishap..............their baby will soothe and heal their bleeding heart and soul..........if baby wud see that her/his parents r going thru so much bcuz of her/him, the baby will certainly feel bad, even baby's heart will be broken even baby will cry.............and MAANEET wud never want to see even a single drop of tear in their baby' -their most beautiful happy and colourful dream- eyes bcuz their baby's tears r their most precious treasure and they wud never want their baby' pearls to flow........................... from nowonwards MAANEET's baby will live in every feeling, thought and action of MAANEET.............. from nowonwards only whenever MAANEET wud breathe when their heart wud beat their baby wud breathe and its heart wud beat.......... from nowonwards MAANEET-baby's parents will see and feel their baby' adorable and sweet angel' smile, masti, childhood, dreams in their own smile, masti, childhood and dreams..............so MAANEET who r like zinda laash now will once again live, smile, and dream for their baby for their baby' sake........................their baby the blessed the lucky and the special child will always remain alive in its parents heart and soul, in their lives and in their most sweetest and blissful memories and also in our hearts.................MAANEET's baby is a pure, divine and sacred result of MAANEET's eternal union of hearts, souls and lives and MAANEET's atooth rishta of unconditional, selfless, true and pure care and love, mutual trust, respect, pride, admiration and worship, and also MAANEET's baby just like its parents is  an epitome of truth, justice, fairness, transparency, honesty....... MAANEET's baby is an eternal child just like MAANEET's milan and their journey which is an eternal saga................ Just like how MAANEET have overcome heartwrenching pain resulting from cruelties, torture, injustice due to society, nature and destiny in the past, even this time MAANEET will come out strong as parents..........now they will support each other, share each others' sorrow and wipe each others' tears, give each other strength and hope during the most painful and dreadful phase in MAANEET' life-parents'life.........all this will make their bond stronger and deeper.......just hope that MAANEET will have their share of true happiness, sorrow-free life and peace in the future bcuz they truly deserve it after wat all they have gone thru in their past and r still going thru now...............as after every sunset there is sunrise and after every dark night there is a bright day and after every dreadful nigthmare there is a beautiful and sweet dream..........

p.s.-i know today' thread was meant to be all about positivity but still my analysis has so much pain in it......i'm sorry but i can't help it.......i guess it will take some time for me for us to come out of it.............

@aash and varsha.............i tried very hard to keep my analysis within 30 lines but i failed  to do so........ it is impossible for me to cut short my analysis-analysis a reflection of my varied feelings and thoughts for MAANEET' baby and MAANEET....................i'm an extreme person if i let someone in my life if i get attached to someone it becomes unbearable for me when that person leaves and worst is that i cannot even stop the person from leaving bcuz cruel and harsh circumstances r beyond my control........ i'm also a very sensitive and emotional person......these r the qualities in me which i hate the most about myself.............that is y i always try my best not to get too attached to someone but i myself  don't know how, why and when i got so attached to MAANEET' baby and MAANEET and CRAZIES................u all have become such an integral part in my life that now can't even imagine a single day without u all..............

Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I am still upset....and still cant believe that the baby is no more...wat will happen to maneet now....their nok jhoks, their ever smilling faces....i am already missing them....

i cant see any positivity in the current track....i really hope they will show geet's maayka....geet needs her parents now....

maan has saved geet and the baby's lives so many times....somehow babaji always sent him to geet at the right time to save her...wat were those for....everything seems so empty and meaningless now....

i can only hope just one thing now....that the CVs know best...it is their plan to kill the baby...so they must hv some good storyline in hand....lets c....

Edited by aditi123_78 - 13 years ago
Hii crazies.......
well  i know that how all of us r feeling....
but now the MC has taken place........
bco'z somewhere in our heart we knew that it was bound to take place....and so it did......
we r heart broken and so r our beloved MAANEET.......
par kehte hain na ki har raat ke baad ek nayi subah aati hai.......
aur mujhe pata hai ki MAANEET ki life mein bhi bahut jald hi subah aayegi.....
and gradually they will overcome this turmoil too........
they will become the pillar of support for each other......
emotinally our MAANEET will be bonded more strongly....which will take their relationship to a new level.....
well i am trying to find out some more positivity also.......
so here i think that the last link which was there between dev and geet is also broken......
so now there is no way that the devil can claim his right on geet........or can create insecurity between  MAANEET.......
and now it's only MAANEET'S pure love and their life which they will spent together..........
a new phase of life is waiting for our MAANEET.......which would be more beautiful......
and i am sure that we would be lucky enough to witness the cute baby of MAANEET......
and once again their life will be filled with happiness and joy.......and much more this time....
as it will be the gift of their love......
on this note i am wrapping up.......
hope i have been able to bring out some positivity through my post.......
take care......πŸ€—
Edited by mayadika11 - 13 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
rota :-

sat - mar 12 - samata ......... 

sun - mar 13 - banner contest thread - deepz will open after 2 P.M. .... dead line is sat mar 12 - 9 P.M.

sun - mar 13 - sunday thread - reena ........

mon - mar 14 - varsha ..........

tues - mar 15 - spee

wed - mar 16 - aash

thurs - mar 17 -aarti .....

fri - mar 18 -

sat - mar 19 - reena .......

sun - mar 20 -

mon - mar 21 -

what happened dearies ....... no one gave me names for next week ....... jaldi jaldi names de do ......

varsha & aash .... U can second each other later on ........ if U both do not read this 30 line analysis of mine & spee & don't comment ...... then me & spee will punish U ..... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Arey yaar aash & varsha yeh kaun sa ganda color diya tum dono ne 😑
yellow yellow dirty fellow 😑me gonna kill u now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†save ur self now .... next time whn it's ur turn .... i will give ur dhamake daar color ...........flouroscent green πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† run if u can .... I am running behind U ...... who is with me ......crazies ....... come on ......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

coz we cried a lot for the lost baby yeseterday .... now we want 2 C what & why cv's showed MC ..........

Coming 2 MC ........ Positive aspects ...... let's C if we can find any ...... I don't know whether U will like my positive points .... let me know

Geet & Maan never had any happiness in their life ... till date .... they also deserve happines ... hoping that the new dawn will bring the happiness these 2 deserve coz ... from beginning before falling in love or after falling in love these 2 always had their set of prob & were fighting the war sometimes with their inside thoughts or with their family members or with the world who never understood them & then fighting among themselves going through a break up which was painfull for us & then their make up ... but this is not enough ... still their miseries did not end .... after wedding date announced ... coz of brij & NT maan & geet could not even enjoy their wedding ... have these 2 saw a peaceful wedding NO ... Problems walk hand in hand with them .... then maan coming to know that they can't CON ... another problem ...they never lead life as every newly weds still they did not complain ... the only happiness they both saw was their baby which made them forget their pain & ... but now even that is taken away ... as they say LIFE CONTINUES they will start their new life now ... it will be a FRESH START ... it will take some time for geet to recover maan will heal her off her pain ... now the time has come 4 these 2 to be happy no restraints& now geet will not be totally free but little bit free of her past memories ... coz it's never easy to forget past but time will heal ... I am not saying that MC happened 4 gud ,but if the baby was born 1)it will have the sperm donor's chromosomes in the baby & who knows later on the baby might remind them of geet's past miseries & 2)may have some habits of devil in the baby can't say na & 3)then the breaking of news 2 the baby once the baby grows big that maan is not the biologocal dad & was a result of geet being cheated wht effect will it have on the baby ... hatred ... same hatred what maan has for devil might develop ... 4) if the baby was there devil would have claimed the baby ... so now that chance is not there 5)no chance for insecurity from maan's side .... so  1 chapter closed in their life .... a new chapter will open very soon ...which will B full of happiness ... these 2 will now make their bond even more stronger ... As for devil as of now he did not show any -ve side ... will have 2 C ... if he is genuinely repenting for his sin or not & Y was he brought backπŸ˜•if cv's wanted to show MC???? all the while we were thinking that he will do something ... but looks like cv's just used him as a filler ...

Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good evening crazies,

@hima...........i can open tue' thread dear..........i had mentioned it earlier in some other thread may be u have missed it............
dewdropred thumbnail

spee u read mine i will read urs ...... & we will discuss ......mona is in a function ........samata is working even on sunday ......varsha might come late ....coz sunday .......deeps & ash & arti were there in the afternoon now thy also gayab ........πŸ˜† I have no idea where every one isπŸ˜†

dewdropred thumbnail

spee 🀣  πŸ€£πŸ€£      tu tho

gayee🀣🀣🀣 

U were supoosed to write 30 line analysis .....size 3 times new roman & that too yellow in color ...... 🀣🀣🀣🀣 tune kya kar dala ....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

C how I cut short mine 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 I wanted to write but this 30 line thing made me forget what i wanted to write 🀣🀣🀣🀣
dewdropred thumbnail

spee nice post ....... I think from tomorrow onwards they will / should start their life fresh ........& till now thy never saw any happiness & suffered a lot ....  but from now onwards thy will C only happiness & happiness .........  there life will b filled with happiness ...... that's the hope I have .... 😊& want them to be happy ......