Rating:12 March 2011 KS Episode

Poll

Rate the Episode And post ur Comments abt the Episode????

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
* SCALE 1- TO 6 :

0~  Awful🤢
1~ CONFUSING (MANY THINGS ARE NOT UNDERSTANABLE)😕
2 ~ ABOVE AVERAGE😔
3 ~ OOKAY😊
4 ~ GOOD👍🏼
5 ~ VERY.GOOD😃
6 ~ EXCELLENT👏👏

In Any kind of Problem In The Poll Must tell Me....Smile

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Really  Nice Episode....Story was so good😊...I really like this Story....Crime show needs to make more stories like this...Screeplay was awsome...All Cast done thermendeous Job! One thing i feel Mohit part was less than others...But whole Episode Was really good...So, full marksfrom my side....i want to give 5...But , this time 6 ...👏Story was too good.....It happend in our AASIAN Countries alottt......Very True Story....Superb!👍🏼
excellent and i agree wid u neeme the story was fantastic
and our khota sikkah's were superb....wid deshmukh ji ka anger....patil ji ka refusal...ayush ji loosing latest i phone.....delnaz taking panga wid slum kids...mohit's master mind working....hameer-uttara bro sis....lolz....
Absolutely grt!
love_girish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
our khotey sikkeys are getting better and better with every case. also the storyline for both the episode was outstanding loved it.
Just remembered that i forgot to rate 12th March episode
I rate it 6😳 Nice episode with awesome case... Liked Deshmukhs acting the most... Hameer-Uttara did a great job.. And Mohits action was the best... Bichara Ayush lost his Ipod... Dilnaaz as usual always woried abt stuff and i like it😳