CatPooh2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Saw Raginis comeback. Was quite expected actually..... I was sure Suraj and Ragini had had a settlement and they would come back together after the wedding. What will be interesting to watch now would be how their story unfolds further. Ragini seems quite an oppotunist lol and i must say Anisha Kapoor is doing a very good job with the character.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imurfansir thumbnail
Yes she is a good actress & a very good looker tooo........ I watch this show only for her.
kanpurdays thumbnail
she is a very good actress.... and the guy she is dating - mahesh shetty is amazing as jaywant in PR too !!!! im sooo happy to see them together..... cant wait to see an interview of theirs together and see their chemistry........ as far as ragini goes.... anisha is doing a very very good job and it is only because of her that im watching this show. but what is very saad is that i hardly get to see her in the episodes......... sometimes she is not even there for days together and the show is sooooo dull that i feel like quitting it right there and then. i hope they start showing more of raginis story soon....... by the way............ i love the way she dresses up in sanskaar lakshmi. good style statement she has !!!!
imurfansir thumbnail
YAAA EVEN IM A HUGE FAN OF HIM ESP FROM KESARIYA ON SAHARA.I USED TO WATCH THEIR GES 2 IN WHICH DEY BOTH ACTED TOGETHER....... DEY LL SURELY ROCK IN CHEMISTRY :-)
rohitkhosla thumbnail
but they dont show much of her in dis show.... its disappointing
vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
she is very good actor
palma0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
all these newbies just joined for Ragini right????welcome
kanpurdays thumbnail
Yaaa i just joined for her only.... Love her way tooooo much. I used to write to her in Dahhej tooo and there she even used to write back.... She is a very sweet person always answers back to everyone.... So here also i joined JUST for her....
imurfansir thumbnail
Like u r clearly just a jenny fan...... Im clearly a Ragini fan !!! Though i like Mahen and Parag too....