||Pages from Abhay's Diary||

-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am all for abhlya..... enjoyed every scene of it . Some how abhlya ( both piya and abhay) character did change after sid entry. Some of the action are unexplained . ABHLYA is the essence of the PKYEK and recently they didn't handle it so well. Feel bad and pain to see the character u love most is handles this way.

Coming to your post ....yes u are right abhay is way complicated . He loves piya a lot and same time he cant push her in abyss . He definitely cant decide . It does pain to see abhay ..so alone and no one to share his pain. Love the way u portrayed the abhay situation.
-Chinky- thumbnail
no one liked it ?? 😭 😭
Sapphire_238 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice post dear! 😊 
--sunshine-- thumbnail
hey its really nice gr8 work 
-Chinky- thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhaylove

I am all for abhlya..... enjoyed every scene of it . Some how abhlya ( both piya and abhay) character did change after sid entry. Some of the action are unexplained . ABHLYA is the essence of the PKYEK and recently they didn't handle it so well. Feel bad and pain to see the character u love most is handles this way.

[/DIV]
[DIV]Coming to your post ....yes u are right abhay is way complicated . He loves piya a lot and same time he cant push her in abyss . He definitely cant decide . It does pain to see abhay ..so alone and no one to share his pain. Love the way u portrayed the abhay situation.

thank u so much ! he loves her so unconditionally...N I just hope that we get back our golden days back ! 😊
-Chinky- thumbnail

thanks a ton ! 😃
-Chinky- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjna4

hey its really nice gr8 work

thanks a lot dear 😃
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WOW..great work..dear..you have put across the passionate love of ABHAy to PIYA so well..!! I totally agree with you..HIS LOVE IS TOO COMPLICATED but he is TO DIE FOR..because eh is a kind of a MAN YOU NEVER GET..!!😍
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Very touching OS, Mousumi. Though the last thing Abhay should do at this point is question the strength of their love but I do understand where he's coming from. His actions and reactions, all are going over my head, yet, when I see the situation he's stuck in, I can't help but feel sorry for him.
I just hope Pia stands by him in this whole Jail track. She may doubt his love for her after the way he's behaved and the fact that he's never claimed to love her, but she should realise that he's not capable of these murders. No matter what, Pia needs to believe Abhay, firstly, so that Abhay realises that his behaviour is not going to change Pia's feelings for him on the deeper level, they may on the surface level and secondly, so that Sid realises that he can never win Pia over. If Sid is successful in winning Pia over though, despite everything, then I will really dislike Pia, no matter how logical and realistic her decision will be.

Thanks for the PM. You made me connect to Abhay once again after so many days =)