Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
its like we all lost our family member..i am in grief...could feel the pain of my maan and geet..and as khuranas...but we should be able to take this grief ..the way geet and maan  took it.
.whole khuranas are handling the pain in a calm and silent way...yet thier heart aches...drenches out of this immense loss....
girls please lets not bash anyone/anything for this terrible miscarriage and handle this situation very calmly..as women, we can modestly and gently handle this situation....what say girls... whether correct or wrong cv's has taken a big step ...they lost the main soul of this story...but with some other plans ahead...so lets travel along with our maaneet to see what lies in thier path....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dilsay

Yes u r right😭

everyone has to face a loss ie., irreversible loss...and losing your first child is a terrible one...sound of that baby's chim was so painful...
Dilsay thumbnail

Originally posted by: sindu1231

everyone has to face a loss ie., irreversible loss...and losing your first child is a terrible one...sound of that baby's chim was so painful...

It is heart breaking to see Manaeet in this situation ,I had a doubt of MC when  all of a sudden baby track was spoken loudly in the show.
It is so sad now my doubts have become reality.
😭
khushi0689m thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
by god even my mom cried today after watching the episode... dadi nd annie were superb... dadi was tooooo much she actually made us cry.....
well of course we all lost our dearest character.. bt then lets say.. wat ever happens for some or the other gd mayb there is sumthing else hidden here which we all will notice afterwards...
lets have faith in the c.vs....
nd lets stand with maneet.........
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi0689m

by god even my mom cried today after watching the episode... dadi nd annie were superb... dadi was tooooo much she actually made us cry.....

well of course we all lost our dearest character.. bt then lets say.. wat ever happens for some or the other gd mayb there is sumthing else hidden here which we all will notice afterwards...
lets have faith in the c.vs....
nd lets stand with maneet.........

thankyou so much.....i respect dadi so much...when the moment she accepted geet for maan i started liking this lady...she is a very good example for women of today...
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Geet's challenge to the society & fighting out against all odds came to an end...😭....but every thing that ends has a new beginning........so hope that the best is yet to come in her life......... 
deva1007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well said sindu. πŸ’” though it is a heart attack for many of us we will wait and see whats going to happen in near future
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Geet's challenge to the society & fighting out against all odds came to an end...😭....but every thing that ends has a new beginning........so hope that the best is yet to come in her life......... 

bobby we have no other go other than to wait and watch....lets move on with a positive spirit..btw did you saw sanjh anywhere around her...now she must be planning for a new topic to make us laugh...πŸ˜›
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am speechless today was the first time my husband came and sat next to me while i watched the episode πŸ˜’ as i held on to my daughter and cried while watching it and sat still for after the episode was over..... i think i saw a gimps of tears in his eyes too ... ( i had an accident when I was little over 6 months pregnant with my daughter.... today's episode kind of brought back those memories... thank GOD we were lucky and my baby is OK) usually when i cry watching geet my husband laughs at me but today he didnt say a word....

yes Cvs have taken a big step and lets wait and watch what the future holds for maaneet
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sindu1231

you are right it was indeed a very painful episode