Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

can things get any depressing..............anyone interested........India just managed to once again snatch defeat from the jaws of victory...................👏👏

and i do not want to talk abt the MC................jo hogaya so ho gaya...........nothing is going to change even if we rant or curse..........if only the creatives had such stand abt AA toooooooo.................
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Maan will only blame himself here, he left her in the middle of the night knowing when he leaves she is in trouble somehow! 😭
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with Jyoti that everything always cannot happen as per our wishes... The same applies for Maneet too....
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: taqdir

jhan, biggest question...............Who is to blame?

The CVs 😆 😆 😆 😆
They are used to being punching bags anyways 😆 😆 😆 😆
So lets blame them 😃

On a serious note I am afraid that Geet might think she lost the baby because she was more concerned about Maan 😭
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
All these sudden happiness in serial world leads to destruction of some kind!  😭
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Maan was so right, when ever he shifts his focus from Geet something untoward happens to her...
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok. Geet's miscarriage, Maan and Geet's loss, and to top it, India;s loss in the match. Today being such a bad day, I don't suppose I am in the mood to think or write anything sensible. Moreover, I have been up since 4 to watch our team plan and feel stupid now.

So I will logoff and come back maybe tonight.

@ Usha - I saw that you said there was not much good news from Japan. I don;t want to ask you about it, but I certainly hope you and all your friends feel better soon. Our prayers are with your friends. 🤗
anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Liv2 laugh

Hw can geet blame maan? wt his fault here?😭

n i don't want sameera connection w/d mann at all n that 2 w/d baby nooooooooooooooooooooooway it will def destroys MSK character
😡

i think may be Dev behind all these drama he is d person who created that prob at work place    😔   
Edited by anjalireddyy84 - 13 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@geets.....the baby baby talk non stop itself was an indication...........
taqdir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
swati, we all knew that MC was coming so today was no big surprise. The saddest thing is that when geet was alone and struggling the baby served well to show her strength and now when she has a husband and a family, the baby became the most unwanted existence. Anyways, lets see what's coming next week!