Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabaah.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: PremKiDeewani

My pleasure Saba:-) Yh,missing them alottt Esp my PH😭 😭 😭 Yh,Vivu looks good with everyone.😳

thnx dear😳 yes i knw how much u miss thmπŸ˜‰...hehe lol n jen look greatt wid evry1 n also wdout any1β€οΈπŸ˜›
PremKiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ksg-kash-kajen

thnx dear😳 yes i knw how much u miss thmπŸ˜‰...hehe lol n jen look greatt wid evry1 n also wdout any1β€οΈπŸ˜›

Lolzz. Yh,i knowπŸ˜†
Sabaah.. thumbnail
Request List:

-Sabz di (Shweta FC sigz-Via PM) DONE
-Zeenat (Kareena sig for contest-via pm) DONE
-Puji (Anurag-Prerna) DONE
-Chinnu_manikyam (CID) DONE
-KashUrock (Alice) DONE

So, all r doneπŸ˜‰ all will b posted here in my shop soon:):)
Love, Saba😳
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ksg-kash-kajen

Request List:

-Sabz di (Shweta FC sigz-Via PM) DONE

Saba, thanks a lot for all your hard work and beautiful creations baby πŸ€—
Double thanks for taking my request via pm without complaining......and keeping it secret till now 😳 You are one of the most sweetest babies I have ever met in IF I am just so so happy to know you and to be a part of your shopπŸ˜‰. Thanks to Jenny and your creations for dragging me over here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. If it was not Jenny's creations, then I might not have been this addicted to your shop πŸ˜› Now a days, I just can't stay away from your shop!! I always wait for your pm that says "update" 😳. Looking at your creations have become my daily habit and my eyes always look for your update πŸ˜‰.
Anyway, I already made the thread ......lemme tell you this that it would not have been possible with you πŸ˜ƒ You are my life saver!!! ILY ❀️
Also, our FC members like the thread and your creations, so triple thanks for that πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
What else can I say? I just can't explain in words as how much I appreciate your hard work and the way you do everything so quickly for me. You are truly a gem πŸ‘πŸ‘

I just want to thank you once more for being a sweetheart and helpful all the time :) Please do not ever change and start ignoring your dii's request πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I will let you post all the FC creation here and will be back to comment further!!πŸ˜‰

This is all for now!! Love ya sweetooo and take care!! πŸ€—

Keep rocking πŸ‘πŸ‘

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh also, I can't wait to see Anurag-Prerna's sig that was requested by Pooji 😍 I am sure you have done it beautifully :))

Looking forward to see all of them 😊

Do post them soon πŸ˜‰
love-MoNaya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow amazing updates, love all of them!
mahi.ve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice updae saba......loved it.
Sabaah.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sabz-

Saba, thanks a lot for all your hard work and beautiful creations baby πŸ€—
Double thanks for taking my request via pm without complaining......and keeping it secret till now 😳 You are one of the most sweetest babies I have ever met in IF I am just so so happy to know you and to be a part of your shopπŸ˜‰. Thanks to Jenny and your creations for dragging me over here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. If it was not Jenny's creations, then I might not have been this addicted to your shop πŸ˜› Now a days, I just can't stay away from your shop!! I always wait for your pm that says "update" 😳. Looking at your creations have become my daily habit and my eyes always look for your update πŸ˜‰.
Anyway, I already made the thread ......lemme tell you this that it would not have been possible with you πŸ˜ƒ You are my life saver!!! ILY ❀️
Also, our FC members like the thread and your creations, so triple thanks for that πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
What else can I say? I just can't explain in words as how much I appreciate your hard work and the way you do everything so quickly for me. You are truly a gem πŸ‘πŸ‘

I just want to thank you once more for being a sweetheart and helpful all the time :) Please do not ever change and start ignoring your dii's request πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I will let you post all the FC creation here and will be back to comment further!!πŸ˜‰

This is all for now!! Love ya sweetooo and take care!! πŸ€—

Keep rocking πŸ‘πŸ‘

My pleasure diπŸ€— n it was not much difficultπŸ˜‰ dont say thnxπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Lol i know how much u love jenny...n thnx alott to jenny bcz of whom u r here in my shopπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
frm wen v hv met here i always creat jenny sigz n updtπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Aww m so happy tht u n othr members of FC liked thm😳😳
OMG so manyyy beautiful n lovely wordz for me Love ya 2 di❀️❀️ u r shoo shweett n dts y i like to make creationz esp 4 u😳😳😳😳
lol dont worry, vil never ignore...of spl person like u❀️
Was abt to ask u d same tht cn I post now😳 surewill post soon n wil wait 4 ur comment tooπŸ˜›
Love ya 2 di❀️Take careπŸ€—
lol okπŸ˜†
Saba😳

Originally posted by: -Sabz-

Oh also, I can't wait to see Anurag-Prerna's sig that was requested by Pooji 😍 I am sure you have done it beautifully :))

Looking forward to see all of them 😊

Do post them soon πŸ˜‰

awwww😳 ya sure, gonna post thm here soon😊😳
Sabaah.. thumbnail
@Love-Monaya...Rimi.Rimz and Mahi.ve
Thnxxx soo much friendz!!!πŸ€— means alottt😳
PremKiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Good luck Saba 4 reqs😳