Posted: 13 years ago
I really think a very famous model should be a host instead of these actresses. Tyra worked because she wasn't some A-lister trying to pass herself as a model but because her entire career is based on being one

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i agree none of them fit the job & all of them will be busy to take this one except for lara maybe 
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
If they really want a Bollywood actress then I think Sonam fits the bill..but otherwise, yes they should really go for an actual top model..
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
how can an actress jugde models. tyra is one of the worlds most successfull models.
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
its should be someone who cna speak hindi..

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sushmita? Lara? OR Bipasha someone who knows a lot about modelling and of course someone who speaks Hindi

Originally posted by: ruky786

Sushmita? Lara? OR Bipasha someone who knows a lot about modelling and of course someone who speaks Hindi

ruky i think sushmita will be fantastic, she is Miss world/universe, and she can model. i can so imagine bipasha doing it.

but if we talk abt models, laksmi menon, or padma lakshmi (top chef host) are good too. 

if this show works out and starts airing, it'll be my dream come true. i have always wanted INTM
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Same here even though I'm not Indian of course I liked Indian Idol, I like JDJ even though I haven't been watching properly and INTM will be good as well.
sogazelle thumbnail
Bipasha was signed with Ford model in New York. I think she will be good and then they can have other actresses and magazine editors as guests stars. I think that will work.
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It will probs be Lara...the only one who will have time😆