kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Rahul is asking geeta why she didnt tell him tell everyone the truth about her.  and geeta is saying..be carefull...or else malini is too clever and we wont be able to out do her.   we have to get out family members form jail.   and if malini finds out the truth she will make us responsible for everything.   So until our family members are out of jail we have to keep quiet.   Rahul is sad....knowing how wrong he was and he thought his parents were wrong.   he is cursing himself.   and geeta is consoling him.   They finally hug each other.

Jija is taunting malini and malini tells him to shut up as he doesnt know what she is going thru.   Malini says i m not understanding the whole matter.   i wonder if this is all to destroy us...and all are thinking what if bhaghat family gets out of jail...and jija is taunting malini.   

Neelam comes to sudersan and says its weird how our mom did all this to bhaghat family...and still geeta only wants her family out...she is such a good person.  and sudersan says we have to do something...but prince should not know that geetanjali is Geeta.   and getta and rahul come in the living room....and geeta all sad about how he used malini and kamya to get her family out...but prince has nothing to do with it...and he is going to be hurt a lot.  Sudersan says no this is the right thing we did...and neelam also agrees.   Mami says pack quickly...as prince will not know that malini is locked inside...and just then prince comes and says i have brought rickshaw...and we will stay in the lodge...and as soon as we get a house we will shift in there.   and prince says what happend??   why are u looking at me like this...tell me!???   and rahul says no no nothing is the matter...I am kamya's husband..i cant leave her...but u also should support ur wife and get her out of this trap.   Sudersan says i hope prince leaves form here before knowing malini is locked inside.   I hope he doesnt ask about malini.   

Malini is saying...u watch my prince will come and ask for his mom.   and when they wont answer him..he will run upstairs and will open this door...u watch.   Jija is taunting her again.   and malini shuts him up.   kamya is also doubting prince will come but malini says he will come.   Jija starts shouting prince prince...open the door.  and prince hears this and all others worried.   Prince says what is happening...and geeta comes and says shall we go?  and Rahul says prince i need to talk to u.   

VIDEO STOPPED WORKING...
Edited by kasrana - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks for the update