KATRINA PC DEEPIKA all in the race for DHOOM 3

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Three heroines race to the finishing line...

Katrina Kaif, Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone are all vying for the lead role in the filmmaker's blockbuster franchise Dhoom 3

Kunal M Shah

Posted On Saturday, March 12, 2011 at 04:01:28 AM

As they say, in Bollywood you are as good as your last film and the rule applies to filmmakers too. Following his blockbuster successes with the Dhoom series, Aditya Chopra is emerging as a superpower amidst Aamir Khan, Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan.

Like a moth to a flame, Chopra has attracted the attention of B-town's leading ladies for the coveted lead role in his film, Dhoom 3.

A source tells us, "With Aamir Khan coming on board to play the villain in the film, all the leading ladies are even more enticed to be a part of Dhoom 3.

The ladies in contention are Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif. Although, none of the three actresses have ever worked with Aamir, they are Aditya Chopra's favourites.

While Priyanka Chopra did the Chopra clan a favour featuring opposite Uday in Pyaar Impossible (2010), Deepika Padukone worked with them on a couple of films. However, Katrina Kaif seems to be leading on Adi's favourite list.

All the three actresses are leaving no stone unturned to impress Adi and are trying to subtly convey their eagerness to get the role."

Another source informs us, "Katrina seems to be winning the race followed by Priyanka and then Deepika.

The leading lady of Dhoom 3 needs to don a bikini and be at her sexiest best. All three actresses have expressed their desire to be a part of the film. Adi is taking keen interest to cast the right girl, along with the writer-director Vijay Krishna Acharya."

We wonder who of the three will actually win the race, unless Chopra decides to cast a new debutant actress, like he did with Anushka Sharma in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi(2008).

When contacted, the YRF spokesperson tells us, "This is mere conjecture. As mentioned in more than one clarification, we haven't begun casting beyond those announced Aamir Khan, Abhishek Bachchan and Uday Chopra. You will need to wait for our announcement."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katrina! She won't mess up the English parts of the script which is highly required when you are one of those Dhoom girls😆
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kat would be the best choice. Priyankas already doing a simliar genre with Don and Deepika wont suit Dhoom. Choose Katrina
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOL same news much? Give us NEW info please!!!
And yeah...I REALLY hope KATRINA signs this
Aamir just wants hype for his film thats why he won't say anything😡
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I think it's katrina cuz pc is doing 6 movie this year:Don 2, Barfee, Kunal Kholi next, Angnepath, Krish 2, another one she is in talk, so PC is so busy, so i guess kat will land Dhoom3 cuz she only have 2-3 movies, but i am not sure!
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 ðŸ˜› Edited by MissIffiy - 13 years ago
AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Deeps with Aaamir!it'll look like...Chhotu lambu 🤣

Aamir is a big nooo for dhoom 3
they shud hav gotten sum1 sexyy :( and not a buddddha
Prabhkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Katrina fit the role..
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
They should give it to Katrina. I really don't want deepika and priyanka in dhoom because I want them to focus on a great script

The leading lady of Dhoom 3 needs to don a bikini and be at her sexiest best. All three actresses have expressed their desire to be a part of the film.

I thought Kat given the traditional Bharatiya nari that she is will never expose? 😕