todays epi was another MINDBLOWING ONE

the attack on the girl scene by sid was shown in amazing way 

i had goosebumps

and the sidchi scene in the end was rocking

i just love it when sid flirts with panchi

and the 7 khoon maaf wala dialogue is the dialogue of the day 

also when sid asks her whether she wants to tk the signs when he is in shower

gaaaaaawwwwwddddddd

i salute the dialogue writer and also siddharth karnick for mking sids character so real

and though i like him with other gals as well including piya

i loved the sid piya date and dance 

but panchi sid is just AWESOME to the power of infinity

i want danish to come again and sid save panchi from him

I M JUST LOVING THE CURRENT TRACK OF THE SHOW

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
yaar join me into your obsession too....sid just stole the show...and SidChi in the end just sizzle the screens away....

even me too love Sid with every girls from panchi...piya...T....but when it comes to SidChi uff...the chemistry is just enigma....if given them a passionate scenes like AbhiYa uff they will sizzle the screens.....

i love how sid came in the black night gown and panchi was out of words.......he flirts with her.....he compliments her.....she was just blushing and blushing hearing sweet words from her vampire sweetheart......

i love the way how he told panchi if she have an desire she could come into his shower and take his sign....naughty man....

then like a perfect gentleman he invited panchi into his house...till now noone have went into his house...and he invited panchi in....that was a little bit surprising gesture of sid....

and 7 khoon maaf was the show dialogue stealer......sid is bollywood movie freak...first shensha....wanted now 7 khoon maaf....

i loved the way how he called panchi "Hello Love"....uff its so charming words from his mouth especially when address on panchi

i completely love abhay...but i think in the matter of wooing ladies....abhay should take some lessons from sid.....sid is a charmer when comes to ladies...he even charms me....

sid too is suffering alot of pain....tears....hurdles like abhay deep down but then he sure knows how to live life with normal people unlike abhay who distance himself from abhay....edward-stefan doesn't do that much....abhay needs to learn social life from sid.....

i don't know what he feels for panchi...either he is using her...or he has feelings for her maybe like everyone say irritate her......but then one thing for sure panchi has fallen head over heels in love with sid...

i hope she doesn't suffer a heartbreak when she comes to know the real identity of her boss.....whom she has given her heart and soul....

and yes i want danish back......this is when we could see a protective sid for panchi...just like how abhay protects piya everytime in danger...

i am sure danish is a danger to panchi.....and sid will protect her from him....
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You are so right. I really envy the writer who writes for Sid. I wish the same writer could also be so creative for Abhay's and Pia's dialogues. 

Anyways, even Sid and Panchi stole the show later. Very nice and warm scene that was. Don't we wish that Sid really falls for Panchi and it's her who brings back the goodness in him.

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Sid's an amzing actor. Nobody could've portrayed Sid so well. Kudos to him 👏
Loved SidChi a lot. They have a screen blazing chemistry 😃

But I definitely don't want him to come between Abhiya which he is doing right now 😡 Love the actor but not the character.
angel_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
hez really the show stealer these days....
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I was wondering why no one mentioned it! Here at last we have a Vampire who is fond of films. First it was Amitab Bachan and Salman Khan...now he seems to be also a fan of Priyanka Chopra!!!🤣
Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Anamika1570

I was wondering why no one mentioned it! Here at last we have a Vampire who is fond of films. First it was Amitab Bachan and Salman Khan...now he seems to be also a fan of Priyanka Chopra!!!🤣

👏👏👏

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Totally agree with you man, indeed Siddhant is giving his best shots for PKYEK.

Too good an actor, too handsome, and i can just keep writing about him.
-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i totally agree with you..sid was the show stealer..n that dialogue..oh goshh..he is such a natural actor..it never seems 4 a second that he is delivering the scripts written for him..n sidchi were too too good..
sab2778 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah it was definately sids day

he is just awesome

as a n actor

hope he remains d same in d show

i dont want him 2 turn positive