favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
frendz
kitne din ab i cant take this story bakwas i just saw today after long time but akash ji kaa nam aur nishan tak nazar nahin aata whats the cv's thinking as they want to end up radhe and sumedha ok if it it is then just stop more epi😡😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Subaru537 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am also following the current track. They still haven't brought back Akash! Needless to say, they probably won't. And Sumedha's new husband is a clumsy man. He doesn't seem to be the hero type.

I sense either Sumedha will eventually fall in love this guy OR they actually bring back Akash to settle things. I can't express how much I hate the guts of this ugly old lady they call "Mai" or W.E her name is! 😡🤢

If this goes on for too long, than I'll have to quit watching. I really liked this show when Akash was present.
phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think that Sumedha will fight back.........she is not the submissive kind and how can she leave Aakash's killers so easily😔 and looks like this Radhe guy will help her in doing so......and in the process Sumedha will accept him😭😭😭......jo bhi ho......real thing is the soul of this serial Aakash and his love story will no longer exist🤢

Edited by phulwa - 13 years ago
Subaru537 thumbnail
^^

Ya, agreed. Like I said, it seems as though Sumedha would eventually have to accept Radhe. But, I'm still optimistic about Akash, I didn't see where they put his body. Nor we don't know if he actually is pronounced dead. We'll just have to wait and see how the story unfolds.
Edited by Subaru537 - 13 years ago
lovesuash thumbnail
Agree with u all!!!me too watching this show but don't know how long i can continue watching this!just cant see such a well educated IAS aspirant girl being tortured & treated so brutally by her so called mother in law,that dyan witch mai.she is being forced contenuously to accept her abnormal husband ,even she has been provoked to commit suiside.ohhhh!what a hell!seems like cvs have decided to support all the unethical wrong deeds.    Our bubbly talkative ,bohot sari sawal puchne wali,humesha muskurane wali sumedha is no more now.she has been killed likewise her love.all her dreams,her desires have been smashed by her own father & brother..GOD!cant see sumedha in this position.enough is enough. mai ye man hi nehi sakti that akash ji is no more!don't know hamare taranhar kab wapas aayenge to save sumedha!BUT SHE REALLY NEEDS U AKASH JI!!!PLSE PLSE COME SOON.....FOR SUMEDHA.FOR US.
Ayushi_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont think Akash will be back........Had they really wanted to bring him back, they would have at-least shown some sign or another. The creatives have not done that...........its a new track with Sumedha and Radhe..........our dreams are shattered to see Suash together.........accept it guys..........He will not be back.......
lovesuash thumbnail
SRY.BUT JUST CANT ACCEPT THAT FACT.AGAR AISA HOTA HAI TO CVS CAN GO TO HELL WITH THEIR GHATIA SHOW.LOVE U SO MUCH AKASH JI.WANT U TO BE BACK FROM THE CORE OF MY HEART.
pooja_rahil9 thumbnail

well.....me ye serial nahi dekhti hoon......mera time bahut important hain...faltu ka nahi jo me ye faltu ka drama dekhu....seriously mujhe ye tak nahi pata ki aajkal is serial me ho kya raha hain..infact me aaj bahut dino baad is forum me aayi hon ye jaane ke liye ki akash koi ata pata hain ya nahi....

seriously guys....directors ne is serial ka naas peet diya hain