Baba??????????? my pov updated

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
This Baba .. just how many shades of grey are possible..

Your case has gone to prosecution....... before I speak in your defense I will need to watch the epi.

What to do abt this Baba....?

Message to Amma....... Maa ka ladla bighar gaya !

I honestly thought that he will improve today..........😕 

Well... I suppose we all knew and know he's unique - hence we love him..... 😳

Right the above was before I watched the epi and the below is after the epi.

Infact more than Krishna I am angry at Pratigya........ Sorry but these are my feelings.

She was sooo rude to the boys who saved her... otherwise the next morning she would have been burnt toast. In her hour of need they came to her rescue. Arushi slapped her in public but she is still her sister... all is forgiven. Such hypocrisy... when it comes to blood relations all is well... but Chandu tunna don't matter!

She insulted her male hubby... like it or not - God made men and women.. that's the way the world is.. who are we to argue over superiority... Pati parmeshwar etc.. phrases have been made for men. I'm not saying it... just pointing it out. She insulted him infront of his friends....
Then she expects him to cry infront of them.. sharam ke ansooo.

She gave the money for SS's sake not for Krishna's.

Then she instigated the doubt game.. knowing he loosed his rag when he is in doubt..... she caused that part of the problem.

Baba he learnt nothing.... why mainly because SHE herself rescued him.. had he been insulted infront of the family that would have been better... may have improved.
It's a shame he never learnt anything either.
Krishna .... shouldn't have hurt her.... learn to use your tongue not your hands !

Now those who wanna stay angry at him.. i'll understand... UR POV.

I cannot stay angry for long with him . 😛

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Picture to reflect his childish acts... not his looks.
Edited by carisma2 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 :spit: give it up Caris ........... 

pointing out K's good attibutes is going to be a tough sell today 😆

me heading to the party halls to escape the well deserved lynch mob that's bound to be out for his head .......... i hope i find someone willing to still party  this weekend

HOWEVER,  to Mr. Behll  ......... :hatoff::hatoff::hatoff::hatoff::hatoff::hatoff::hatoff:
Edited by yemi3006 - 13 years ago
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: carisma2

This Baba .. just how many shades of grey are possible..

Your case has gone to prosecution....... before I speak in your defense I will need to watch the epi.

What to do abt this Baba....? trust e carisma u no need to watch d epi for comment over K now........he has crossed all limits now...........i know it's gonna hurt kriya fans but i hope P gets out of TN.......let K regrect on his deeds...........let him cry cry n some more cry.........much more then P cried n heartbroken 2day...............

Message to Amma....... Maa ka ladla bighar gaya !

I honestly thought that he will improve today..........😕 

Well... I suppose we all knew and know he's unique - hence we love him..... 😳 appsooas,after watching 2nights epi i will never b able to say dis...........never thought i'll say dis for K but i HATE HIM............his dialouges ''hum P se pyaar karte hai,usske liye kuch bhi kar sakte hai''......blah blah blah.............sab nautanki..................jhoot..............😡🤢

HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Nah,..,Pragati..
all these days he was a lover boy..he started acting a typical husband today......
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Calm down Pragati....why are you questioning his love?? ....yes he did was wrong but you can't say his love is a drama...
Pragati.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: HamiSky

Nah,..,Pragati..
all these days he was a lover boy..he started acting a typical husband today......

i have no words hami di,after watching tonights epi............i'm ACTUALLY crying..........😭😭😭😭😭  if husbands are LYKKRISHNA.............then i never want to b get married...............Ouch😭😭😭.

There is nothing new from him , When baba out of his mind he will use these sort of words, dont forget Aug Epis, He was in same tune with Pratigya att that time regarding angadwa's case. ALL is WELL 

Edited by kriya2010 - 13 years ago
Pragati.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

Calm down Pragati....why are you questioning his love?? ....yes he did was wrong but you can't say his love is a drama...

but yaar how long we''l' defend him or forgive his character for his SO CALLED love..........what i feel now is Krishan's all love was limited till P don't accepts his love and now he don't care about her atall............Confused
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Pragati.T

but yaar how long we''l' defend him or forgive his character for his SO CALLED love..........what i feel now is Krishan's all love was limited till P don't accepts his love and now he don't care about her atall............😕

I am not defending him yaar ...he did totally wrong!! ...but u can't question his love....he loves and he has proved that again and again...
And I don't think K doesn't care for P...but he still hasn't realised that he has done wrong...although I need to see the epi to know what happens in the last part of the segment!!
Dont worry Pragati Sis, one Kriya scene will wash your memory so check some kriya scenes on UT, tumra dil halka hojaye ga ...

SaacheeSyna@ Ya ya u are rite sis,  the main reason is that still he hasn't realized his responsibility
Edited by kriya2010 - 13 years ago