Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
both are on top of each other's friend lists😃............. 1st place.......... 😆
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
So diii what do you think will be the meaning of these lines in that article ke kya sarja apne andar chupi nafrat ko holika ki lapton mein jala deta hai.???Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Sujju, I guess u r aware of custom of "Holika Dahan"........... It is believed that when u fire Holi, you should also burn(leave) all bad things inside you..........

So thats why it is mentioned whether Sarjaa will get rid of his hatred towards his father
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Sujju, I guess u r aware of custom of "Holika Dahan"........... It is believed that when u fire Holi, you should also burn(leave) all bad things inside you..........

So thats why it is mentioned whether Sarjaa will get rid of his hatred towards his father

yes i know that😊........ but for that to happen🤔........ his father needs to talk well with Sarja😭and i don't think that's gonna happen.🥺so Sarja will be shown totally heartbroken... 🥺💔
darshana23 thumbnail
I know its not gonna happen soon........ But I also want to see Sarjaa playing holi 😭
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

I know its not gonna happen soon........ But I also want to see Sarjaa playing holi 😭

same here diii..🥺........ maybe this time we are not going to witness that.... or is it that they'll show Sarja hiding his sad face and tears amidst the colours of holi🥺💔......
darshana23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

same here diii..🥺........ maybe this time we are not going to witness that.... or is it that they'll show Sarja hiding his sad face and tears amidst the colours of holi🥺💔......

😭😭😭
😭
sudhalata1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

Sarja hiding his sadness in the colors of Holi.............looks like shahrukhs scene from om shanti om song cham se jo tute koi sapna

sudhalata1 thumbnail

Hi Sujji. beech mein tapak gayi hoon😃 2 days and u girls have filled 30 pages😲😲😲 itna home work bachpan mein bhi nahi kiya
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhalata1

Sarja hiding his sadness in the colors of Holi.............looks like shahrukhs scene from om shanti om song cham se jo tute koi sapna

Agree Lata dii😳.🥺..... i have a feeling that Sarja also will not want Chandu to know about the fact that he has left the house😭..... so for his sake he'll play holi.......... 🥺💔