gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
... for the people of Japan.

I have family in Japan and thankfully they are fine, but others were not as fortunate.  I had a wonderful vacation in the country not too long ago and I am devastated to hear the news and see the visuals on TV right now.

I visited Tokyo as well, taking the subways and trains, the all-so-vital mode of transportation in the city, and I can well imagine the hardship people are facing there as well, not to mention the damage and loss of life.

My thoughts and prayers are with the people in Japan who are undergoing such an ordeal.  My heart goes out to them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I also wish that may God abide with them in this disaster...... its really heartbreakin .... feelin soo sorry 4 them..... hope they will cum out frm this situation soon...
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Gardes making this post. Glad to hear that your family is allright.  
Mine prayers and mine thoughts are with the people in Japan. It is really hearthbreaking, saw some video's it is really scary what nature can do!
JustShanta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 horrific, chills seeing those videos......
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Grades true I was working on that information since morning and taking out the earlier videos and was admiring the daring of the person who took that for all the world to know and see. the town was wiped out and it was horrifying to see the cars boats houses being washed away.

Edited by chalhov - 13 years ago
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well,its just that life has to go on like the way our Master had designed for us. We cannot recreate the damages created by the disaster but we can surely lessen the after effects of the havoc. My prayers are with those who are bereaved and those who are sick or injured.May Allah bless the nation to be able to rediscover its economic and infrastructual development after recovering the damages of the flood and tsunami.
devradfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Bad day.I can wish them that its god abide them and they should be able to pass this tough period .My good wishes are with them
chipak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This is devastating..Japan a self sufficient country build on its people determination only with no other natural resource to rely on struck with the calamity of this big scale is shattering.....I pray to lord to give courage, hope and endurance to all those affected in this disaster... God never show something like this to anyone...

ChinadollTwo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Guruma for starting this thread. My sister called me 7 mins after it happened.   Haven't seen the devastation, need to hook up my TV soon.

God Bless the people of Japan!

For those who live in San Francisco and in harm's way, my thoughts and prayers are with you.
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i jst hope evrythg gona b fine