DOTW: Love and KS

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok, so I'm back with this week's DOTW. I thought we should spice things up a bit and today I'm bringing a topic that we've seen coming to light in KS over the past few weeks: love 😃.

As we've all noticed, there are slowly some couples forming in KS. Mohit and his girlfriend were always there, but slowly two new couples are forming: Dilnaaz-Ayush and Hameer-Uttara.

So I bring in the discussion topic. KS, when it started, seemed like a full out crime based show. 5 rich and influential young adults (can't call them kids) would use their influences to help a strict, honest, and adamant cop solve crimes that involved the rich. But, slowly we're seeing a new angle come to light. As their friendship progresses, we're seeing it head to a new stage: love.

While this topic has been discussed in other topics to a great degree, I thought a great idea would be to bring all those discussions to one table. So the questions of the week are:
  1. What is your take on love? Do you believe in love at first sight and what is it in your definition?
  2. Do you feel that there are actually two couples forming in KS and, if you do, what do you think is the binding factor? If not, why do you think so?
  3. Do you think we're getting ahead of ourselves by saying that there are two couples forming in KS and it's just great friendship?
  4. Finally, is it such a bad idea if YRF spends a few minutes each episode to focus on the love angle of the show given that, in an article that Vidya posted, the show is only lasting 26 episodes?
So bring your ideas to all four of my questions to this table (figuratively 😆) and let's see what each of us thinks about love and KS. 👏 👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Love At First Sight,  No , i really not beleive in it......

KS is showing two Couples, Hammer and Uttara, and also Dilnaz and Ayush....Well, Ks is crime base show...And in crime base show they have to focus onn Crime and story more than love...Sometime its okay...then
They all are great frends, but i think in the end YRF will show that, they actually like each other and they are really couple more than good frends....😃
Edited by neeme - 13 years ago
Sri im in love with ur DOTWs👏 Just too good... Loved the last one and love this one

1. No I dont believe in love at first sight... Love is when you understand a person and trust them and are very good friends... Love at first sight is just an attraction where you knw nothing abt the person you just like him/her looks...
  2. I actually think there is 2 couples forming.. Its Ayush-Dilnaaz, Hameer-Uttara... The fact tht binding them together is their friendship and them working together..
  3. I dont think we'r getting ahead of ourselves at all
  4. Its not such a bad idea to spend some time on the show for this love-angle.. Just 5 minutes would be nice...It would add some spice and also attract more viewers to the show since most of the people nowadays like lovestory's and all... So 5 mins out 40 mins of each episode wont be bad at all
Edited by Vidya85 - 13 years ago
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res 
 nice DTOW  yaar 
AngelKomal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey :)

1. What is love? It is one of the most difficult questions for the mankind. To me Love is friendship, understanding, loyalty and trust between two people. Love is respecting families and each other. Yes I could say I believe in love at first sight, hasn't happened to me but waiting for it.

2. Yes I think there are two couples forming Hameer Uttara and Ayush Dilnaz

3. No they do make it look like there are couples forming.

4. No I don't think it is such a bad idea, it just adds a bit of spice to the show. :)
Minionite thumbnail
Great thoughts neeme and AngelKomal. Others please do post your ideas soon.

Here are my thoughts on my own questions:

1. I don't at all believe in love at first sight. Love happens when you understand a person and that can't happen through love at first sight.
  2. I feel that there are 2 couples forming in KS: Ayush-Dilnaaz, Hameer-Uttara. The thing that seems to be binding them together is their trust for each other and the fact that whenever they go out to solve a case, they go out together. That is Hameer always goes with Uttara and Dilnaaz always goes with Ayush.
  3. I don't think we're getting ahead of ourselves at all.
  4. I actually recommend that YRF spend a little while each episode on this love angle because it adds a new angle and spice to the show. It would just make me love the show more because it adds an element which shows that these five are humans and not just characters.
Answered the questions Sri... I gotta be honest they were very good... Loved answering them
Shaily. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

• What is your take on love? Well, considering that i'm not ready to be in love yet, and i think you can only understand it once you've really loved someone, but i think it is all the qualities you see in a best friend. 
  • Do you believe in love at first sight and what is it in your definition? Hmm, idk, i'd like to say no, but again experience is more powerful than words.
  • Do you feel that there are actually two couples forming in KS and, if you do, what do you think is the binding factor? If not, why do you think so? Yes, i think the binding factor in any relationship is time spent w/ that person and friendship that they carry.
  • Do you think we're getting ahead of ourselves by saying that there are two couples forming in KS and it's just great friendship? Umm.... No, cuz this is India, and this is also YRF.  All their shows have at least on couple forming and i can guarantee you that.
  • Finally, is it such a bad idea if YRF spends a few minutes each episode to focus on the love angle of the show given that, in an article that Vidya posted, the show is only lasting 26 episodes? Well, that is personal opinion cuz some people like me love romance, but some else will hate it.  I wouldn't mind the romance but this show IS a crime show so too much of it will just be unexpected.  So whatever YRF decides to do i know they'll do it balanced-ly?

• Btw, great questions.👍🏼
    Edited by dancexlovexlive - 13 years ago
    ..Ananya.. thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
    great post!
    1)no,i don't believe in love at first sight!!
    2)yes!even i think couples are being formed in KS!and i'm lovin it!the binding factor is that they have kind of same mindset and they spend so much time together..attraction is bind to happen!
    3)no i don't think so..because spending just a few mins for a love track is not a big deal also it will garner more viewers!