ria_1989 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ATLAST RANVEER HAS CUM 2 KNOW DE TRUTH ND DECIDES 2 GIVE RUKMI HER RITE ND START EVERYTHING 4M BEGGINING👏 BT I FEAR RUKMI WILL HARDLY ACCEPT TS TRUTH .SHE IS READY 2 SACRIFICE HER LUV 4 RASAL.I FEAR SHE MAY EVEN FORCE RANVEER 2 GET CLOSE 2 RASAL😭.THOSE 3 EVILS  ND DHAPU MAY ALSO TRY 2 BRAINWASH RANVEER BY TELLING HIM DAT RUKMI WAS INCE PREGNENT WID YASH'S CHILD😲.I FEAR DIS NOT 2 HAPPEN 
RANVEER SHUD GET BACK MEMORY SOON OR ELSE SUM1 SHUD TELL HIM  WHAT HE DID(RAPE INCIDENT) 2 RUKMI

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ria Rukmi is definitely forcing Ranbeer to go back to rasal, lets see if the 3 evils and dd brainwahses him by telling him lies about Rukmi's pregnancy.

I am sick and tired by seeing Ranbeer always being easily brainwashed by Deep. I hope CV shows him to have some brain.

last time also he was almost about to be killed due to his stupidity itself and he always brings himself and Rukmini in trouble due to dis only.'

Hope for a change the CV's continue to show him like this with having brains.
kamkailash thumbnail
Please make ranveer and rukmi live happily. Kill that rasal. How rukmi is good. but rasal selfish girl. she is not sacrificing her life for rukmi.she live happiliy with ranveer with out guilty. Now she wont realise rukmi's worry when rasal marry her lover com husband. she is not suffering for rukmi. NOW also she think about herself.What a world?
kamkailash thumbnail
Rukmi is good.So she will get good things but later. Ranveer pls beleive rukmi at least now. or else no meaning for his love. True love never mind bad things.
nirv thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seriously, if Ranveer starts doubting Rukmi and hating her, then I am going to stop watching the show again. Hate this vicious cycle of "Lets all wait Rukmi and also Rukmi sacrificing constantly for others".