Written Update of March 10th

ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Another good episode sorry for the delay...some family emergency came up...

Ranveer stops Deep from hitting Rukmi and throws the whip away and ask what he was doing and 3 evils are shock to see him but other people in family are very happy to see him BT tells him that Deep loves you very much that is why he was trying to scare Rukmi asking where you are and Ranveer says how can she know as in the letter i said i was angry wiht here and BT says they ware just trying to find him and if he wants we can throw Rukmi out the house and Rukmi is happy to see him and does not care if she is thrown out Everyone tells him that if you are angry with Rukmi be angry with her but don't punish us by living this place (OMG this family really is selfish about the child) Ranveer says I know the truth now and I want to give me wife her rights she deserves Kamal is happy to hear this and says Rasal will forgive you no matter what but for this Rukmi needs to be kicked out of the house and she pulls Rukmi and Ranveer tells her to stop and says you all hid the truth from me but now I know all the truth and this makes evils nervous and he says I know all the truth about Rukmi being my 1st wife how I loved her and how someone (looking at DD) changed the latter and how Rukmi took all the blame Ranveer tells the family the whole truth and DD is annoyed 😆 The 3 evils relax and DD and Rasal are shocked (OMG I am so loving Ranveer) Ranveer asks BT to give him the right to give Rukmi right or else he will leave the haveli with her everyone is shocked and Rasal is so speechless Rukmi tries to talk but Ranveer tells her not to talk BT agrees to give Ranveer what he wants and Ranveer says i want Rukmi to be dressed as bride and this haveli to decorated to welcome her and Rasal goes away and Rukmi fallows her Rasal congratulates Rukmi for her victory and she never knew that her sister will steal her husband (helooo0o0o0 did you miss the part where he is STILL her husband too) and did not know she would have to pay big price for the burned face she got saving her (yeh loh abhi when did Rukmi think this was gone happen Rasal she didn't know YOU ware gone marry him too as she knew you loved someone else...ughhh woman you really need help)  Rukmi is sad to hear this and runs away Rukmi goes to talk to Ranveer but he tells her not to as he does not want to see her until all the rasam are not met and he does not want to see her until she is in her BRIDES AVATAR Rukmi feeling so hopeless leaves and Ranveer just smiles (Rukmi can never be happy with or without him ugghhh) BT asks forgiveness for not keeping Rasal protected and MS says please don't it's the time to blame at and Ranveer is giving Rukmi her right back and DUMB DD says all you care about is Rukmi what about my Rasal (that's all you care about how can you still stand there knowing that everyone knows what you did to Rukmi oh wait'.they don't care either they care about the baby) dadisa says she will go talk to Ranveer and she tells him that its not fair that you are trying to give Rukmi her rights as you are doing wrong with Rasal she is going to be mother of your child you hated Rukmi so much that you never wanted Rukmi around you and Rasal you made Rukmi leave the house many times but now you are saying you want to give her right but what about Rasal (oh please dadi all you care about is the child because at that time you ware parting with Rukmi when Ranveer was mean to her) Ranveer says the reason I am doing this because I know the truth and because I am alive today is because of her you don't see the goodness she has done but you all keep blaming her if Rukmi really wanted me to herself she would of took me to some place far from you and I would of gone with her but she did not she came here and she listened to every bad things you all did and said to her not once she complained so you tell me how can I tell her to leave me so I can give the Rasal her right and Dadi says this I cannot tell you but you have to decides all this (oh now he has to what the hell'make up your mind) and show ends on Ranveer

Tomorrow: Ranveer tells Rasal that I cannot make myself come close to you as I love Rukmi and my responsibility for you will not change as I will support you but I cannot bring myself close to you'😆

Edited by ziddiladki - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you mansi....

I wonder what Rasal is gonna do now....I think someone needs to remind Rasal that Ranbeer is also Rukmi's husband....
Garkhelsun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

see this is my problem with allowing a man to have 2 wives - I mean he is married to them both why can't they both live as his wives if as the creatives would like for us to think that is ok for a man to do that - if its ok then it should not be a question of him ignoring Rasal (altho she deserves it) I mean BT has 2 wives and of late he does treat Gyatri as his first wife ..

what u guys think?
ziddiladki thumbnail
i agree with you Garkhelsun....BT does have to wives and know one sees that...why is everyone ignoring that fact and why cant Rasal and Rukmi get the same right....