abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
so the show has finally got over! 👏👏 i didn't want it to, and now that it has, i'm really gonna miss those mondays and tuesdays when i used to be glued to my tv, for jhalak dikhlaa jaa...... 😭😭😭

sushant has been my fave since the beginning for his super amazing performances 👏👏⭐️⭐️ and loved yana too 😃😃😃 but now i'm gonna miss all those moments 😭😭😭😭

please post all those wonderful moments you've experienced with jhalak dikhlaa jaa 4, all those performances which have touched you and moved you to tears, performances which have made you laugh your head off and performances you'll never forget.............👏👏👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the performance which moved me to tears was that relationships round- i simply ❤️ sushant's performance- my all time fave 👍🏼
howru thumbnail
im really going to miss this season of JDJ because of the judges. The three judges were fresh, funny, and had great chemistry. I like remo especially because he was not afraid to criticize and point out mistakes.
I will also miss the contestants. I liked the friendships they formed and how they all would imitate the judges. It was cute.

MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
im also missing this showw. my favourite epis were madhuri special especially when madhuri did her mini performances with mahi, sushant, remo etc. hopefully shell be back next season