Posted: 13 years ago

Written Update

KEY

Sid-Piya-Bhay

Shaurya-Misha

Mr.Raichand-Sid

Shanay-Abhay

Short Update

Sid is trying to get Abhay out in order to get close to Piya. A dancing scene with Sid and Piya, creates a boiling Abhay and a hurt Piya.

Shaurya coaxes Misha to go into a fake marriage. Misha says yes only because she loves Shaurya.

Mr. Raichand and Sid have a silent altercation where they warn each other. It is revealed that Sid and Abhay fought over Maithli too.

Shanay (the coach) confronts Abhay accusing him of playing around with her. Abhay reveals he knows she is mixed with Sid. She goes to the police to file a report on a murder committed by Abhay Raichand.

Long Update

It begins with Sid sitting in his desk, thinking that he has to eliminate Abhay in order to get closer to Piya. Then he says "his taste is very decent and that he always wants the best, but this time, the test will cost him big time".

Shaurya compliments Misha, "you is so sweet. you is the best. So please do this one task for me."

Misha is hesitant. She doesn't want to do it because its Shankar.

Shaurya persuades her by saying that "it is just a fake marriage. All you have to do is a little bit of acting. Once the landlady believes that you guys are married, everything will be okay"

Misha mutters, "why can't I be your wife"

But Shaurya says something about his dad and how it will create more rift between his dad and him.

Misha agrees after seeing his puppy face. Shaurya is ecstatic so Misha asks for a kiss.

Shaurya kisses her on the cheek.

Abhay and Piya are together, occupied in work. Abhay steals glances at Piya.

Sid enters. Sid compliments on her hardworking work. He gushes her and comes extra close to realy get to Abhay. Sid says that he is happy "she pursued very hard to meet him. And here we are. It's like we are meant to be"

Sid inquires if Abhay is all right. He asks if Abhay wishes to live b/c the work is too stressful. Sid pushes him to leave. Then, he exists, leaving behind an extremely angry Abhay. Piya looks at him worried. Silence.

"I may not understand the game but I know the player. I know how you play" says Mr. Raichand. Sid agrees. Mr. Raichand asks him "does he really think he doesn't know what the police have come to his house for"

Mr. Raichand asks, "Since you want me to be in the game, can you give me hint on what is going in your mind". Sid dodges the questions talking about how they don't have any heart.

Mr. Raichand asks why he is here. Sid says he is back for Abhay. He has to fulfill so many unfinished tasks. Sid warns him of Mr. Raichand's temper and threatens him that it will be bad if he is an enemy.

They fight back and forth and Sid mentions that a girl had created a rift between two brothers. But not again, his story repeats. "But this time, Abhay will be poisoned, not me. "

Abhay is outside of the hostel, waiting for Piya. He is thinking is Sid is giving her a ride.

Shanay comes. She says, "you were going to be such a  player. I had no idea."

She is accusing him that he was only pretending to be interested. Abhay accuse her of using him too, getting money in return of having an affair with Abhay. Shanay is surprised. Abhay mentions that he know she is Sid's spy. She threatens him that it will cost him big time if he messes with her. Kabir comes and sees the two. He is suspecting that there is something between them.

Sid is seen with Piya. They are in a restaurant together, having dinner celebrating her being "employ of the month'. He asks what drink she wants. She says, "Juice". Sid laughs and orders them both martinis. Sid compliments her on her smell. Piya mentions Panchi and all of a sudden two girls put their arms around him. Piya realizes that he really is flirt and she should scrutinize him more to find if he is deserving of Panchi.

Abhay finds out after calling Panchi that Piya is with Sid.

Sid asks her to a dance. He flirts with her as he dances. Piya mentions that the song is a favorite of Panchi.

Abhay storms into the restaurant. Abhay pushes her to the sofa. He is pissed as hell. Sid tells him to take it easy. Piya is crying. She runs away. Sid taunts him of his temper and sudden intrusions.

Abhay warns him that he should keep control of himself and stay away from Piya. Sid gives him a "love warning". If he continues to throw these temper tantrums, he will win easily.

Shanay is seen crying to police officers. She is speaking about a murder ensuing. The police officers interrupt her, saying who she is talking about.

Shanay says, "Abhay Raichand"

SORRY FOR MISTAKES.😭 HOPE I MADE IT EASIER FOR YOU. 😳

I WILL BE DOING UPDATES FROM NOW ON BUT PLEASE DO NOT EXPECT UPDATES TO BE WRITTEN RIGHT AFTER THE EPISODE. I WON'T BE ABLE TO DO IT. 😆

Edited by WhiteFantasy - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i love the timewhen sid gets extra close to Piya..lol makes abhay SOOOOOOOO angry...lol fun!
musatfadking thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Fantastic update.thank u so much for d update

xxsanaaaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
for some reason i think if abhay gets arrested PIYA will fight for HIm..

and hopefully sid will tell the truth.. lol i think i m just thinking too positively about the show.

so i think chand was the one who created misunderstandings btween the two bro's so that's why abhay n sid started hating each other...
kasucrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thankyou that was a real help
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Thanks!!!

I'm confused why is shandy trying to frame abhay?
meghamaina thumbnail
thanks for the update
--sunshine-- thumbnail
hay thanx 4 d update show was awesome last night
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey New Updater 😳

Your updates are great, clear and to the point.
Very impressive.

It's okay, you can take your time, for as long as the WU are not toooo late.

Take care.
Oh and welcome to the forum.
.Lina. thumbnail

Originally posted by: daddysgirl786

Thanks!!!

I'm confused why is shandy trying to frame abhay?

b/c he finds out bout her being a spy for sid. he insults her and she tells him that he wil regret it. 😊