Monali Thakur has been my anchor and support:Chang

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Monali Thakur has been my anchor & support: Chang

Subhash K Jha | Mar 9, 2011, 06.09pm IST
Tags:Sushant Rajput|Monali Thakur|Meiyang Chang|Danny Denzongpa
Meiyang Chang with Madhuri Dixit Nene and Malaika Arora Khan More Pics
It pays to be the winner on Jhalak Dikhla Jaa. In a closely-contested competition on Tuesday,Meiyang Chang won over his two closest contestants Sushant Rajput and Yana Gupta. 

Speaking minutes after the victory Chang grumbled good-naturedly, "My girlfriend singerMonali Thakur wants me to spend the prize money on her. She wants me to buy her jewellery and other stuff. But seriously, I don't mind. Monali has been my anchor and support. When I was drifting away from singing, she pulled me back on the right track." 

Chang who tried his hand at acting last year in Badmaash Company describes himself as a Jack of all trades. "I started in showbiz late. I was a dentist. I became a singer at 24 and was noticed on Indian Idol. Now I am a dancer too. When I remember my two left feet at the beginning of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa, I still shudder. I can't believe I made it all the way to the top." 

Chang is now unsure of his next step in showbiz. "I'm at an age when I want to try everything. Is that good or bad? I don't know. All I know is that I am here to push my own limits. As far as my acting is concerned, I'm limited by my looks. When I came in, I was told I could be another Danny Denzongpa. I'm still waiting for that to happen."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
aww chang's too cute... wish i had a boyfriend like him 😍 no other guy would spend dat much money on his gf... monali's one lucky gal

tnx for sharin niki
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
*Sigh* I envy Monali 😍...not because she is the winner's gf...but because she has such a warm, intelligent and modest guy in her life!
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Nadz: Agree with you Nadz... I saw them only once together... and that is on JDJ itself, but they had this nice cute vibe about them... it felt good. :-)
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats 2 Chang 4 winning!! It's no fault of his if Sony ppl messed up everything.😡
He was a ver hardworking contestant n a non dancer on top of it.
Chang is indeed a Jack of all trade n his girlfriend is indeed lucky 2 have such a cute guy like him😊

.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am jealous of monali. Chang seems like a really genuine guy...aww wish both of them all the best<3
tfs Nikki, Chang is multitalented 😃
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Chang is so sweet, Monali is so lucky
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Chang is  one amazingly talented guy! And I didn't even know he was dating Monali till a while back, and she's so cute, I'm sure they make an amazing couple! :)
fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hjhj jjnh 

thanks, i am also glad that he was there, but i am sure he and the rest of SLB team must have been disappointed to see this unfairness.... I mean no nomination from SLB show, they must be kidding, the show wasn't that bad either, it was good show, and plus bebo should have been nominated for fav beti and patni, but as always these SP has to do this. truly HATE SP soooooooooo much....😡

Agree with u 100% SP is sooo biased lyk hell thy r also ending ccbm even though it gets gud TRP'S😡 😡.. hate SP to d core...😡😡