kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Epi begins with malini going to burn geeta's toungue.  and as soon as kamya opens geeta's mouth...geeta Yells BAACCHHOO!!!  Help HELP!!   and everyone wakes up in the house and all go to see what is happening.  Prince is locked in the room and is unable to get out.   and everyone rushes to the room and sudersan says stop malini...and malini shuts him up and says this is justice and this is malini's justice...and sudersan goes to stop malini but jija stops sudersan...and holds him...and kamya is holding geeta's mouth and sudersan and mami telling malini to stop and just then prince arrives and holds malini's hand which had coal in it...and he is PISSED...and he throws the coal down on the floor.  MALINI is shocked and has tears in her eyes.   and prince says what is going on and what are u trying to do with my wife.   and he hugs geetsa...and is taunting malini.   He says i never thought u would treat my wife like this.   Prince says now i know that bhaghata family is innocent....he says if u can do this with ur own son then what would u have done with bhaghat family.   He says i m sick of all this...u and kamya...if i didnt arrive here in time what would u have done with her.   and he says i will not let her stay here anymore....he says we will leave this house and go.   Geeta and mami are shocked.   malini gets down on prince's feet and says no dont leave me and go...and is crying...and says i cant leave without u.  and prince says dont embarass me..and leave my leg...and malini says no i will not leave ur feet...and where will u stay in patna...and prince says i will go anywhere...but not here..   He says Geeta i m going to prepare to leave.   He says if anyone touches geeta until i come back i will be the worst.   in this house no human live here.   From today onwards i will forget that u r my mother...and I will think of myself as an orphan.  and prince leaves.

and then malini is pulling her hair...and says if to obtain this house i can hit my daughter's to destroy bhaghat family...so now to save my family ...u r the pawn...and she takes her to hit her head aganinst the wall and is about to and malini sees rahul standing at the door with doctor.
and kamya says Rahul u???

Rahul comes in and malini says good u came..and rahul says so many days and i didnt understand u.  He says i trusted u more then my parents and u ruined me.  he says u were not afarid of hitting ur own bahu.  he says her only fault was she didnt bring money.   and kamya tries to intervine..and he Shuts kamya up as well.  He says i married u so u wont be ruined...he says my parents still accepted u and cause of u my family is in jail...cause of u my chachaji died.  Why did u do this kamya???  WHY??  for money??  u should have asked me.....i would have given u money...and malni tries to intervine and rahul shuts her up as well...and rahul says i will get my family out of the jail.   and i will see who stops me.  and malini says this geeta is destroying my family...and prince is leaving me...and rahul says i m the son of bhaghat family...but u ruined me and my family...and he says maybe even my family shouldnt have put kamya on their head...and u have ruined us.   rahul says Geeta was trying to bring u on the right path...he says cause of u ...my family is in jail.   he says i have deceited my family and didnt believe them...he says OH GOD!! what have i done...and my sister Geeta...she did what i should have done...and geeta says dont blame urself...but u can undo ur mistake now.  Rahul says my geeta kept on telling me i was wrong but i didnt listen to her as well...and geeta says Rahul jiju think about the future...rahul says if geetu was here today...and mami says i know u r remembering geetu right now..but now ur family needs to get out of jail..and malini, jija, and kamya not happy.  She says to rahul...u need to get these ppl in jail until ur family is out of jail   and rahul grabs kamya's hand and syas come on...come with me.   and geeta holds malini's hand and also tells her to come with her.   and sudersan and neelam holds jija as well..and they all get taken to the room and locked inside.   malini says open the door or else it will be bad.   but rahul locks the door and leaves.

Rahul says why didnt u let me tell everyone u r my geeta...and she says no u have to be careful ..as malini is very clever.   we have to get our family out of the jail...

Pre-cap -- geeta is holding rahul's hand in her hand..and she says no one can stop us brother sister from winning tomorrow.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fan145 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thnnk uuuuuuuuuuuuu sooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhh
doosheeka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing...................
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful now rahul knows the truth and you go prince. thanks alot for the update.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Finally the truth came out. good. thank you.