CV's Please do not make a mountain out of a ...

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
MOLEHILL!

Please do not make this in to a major big thing... so he lied.. fair enough he had his reason too.

I hope ths is not going to be a big issue. Adharsh is a liar... so why is Krishna always pointed out in the negative light... when yet he is a good husband. Pratigya talks to him abt responsibilities... Was it not her responsibility to help him find a job?

She is keeping secrets from him.. abt the mystery letter etc. Then is she keeping her responsibility of sharing her secrets with her hubby?

If I was applying for a job..I'd discuss it with my other half... she herself doesn't think he's important to be told?

HYPOCRITE !

Baba should too have utalised this time to look for a job rather than playing games.

Edited by carisma2 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KP_Marina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
good post carisma.even i have a same feeling abt pratigya....i agree she have got hurt but she also did the same thing wid him when she kept the secret of her kidnappind as well.
i would only say jo kero gay wo bharo gay.....ab itna bara issue na banao k saari mohabbat pyar thanda parr jaaye....
Aur GH k tu kisi member ka main naam he nhi lena chahte....they r pure hypocite....dosron kliye kuch rules khud k liye kuch rules...fed up of their craps
Edited by krishnprats - 13 years ago
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: carisma2

MOLEHILL!

Please do not make this in to a major big thing... so he lied.. fair enough he had his reason too.

I hope ths is not going to be a big issue. Adharsh is a liar... so why is Krishna always pointed out in the negative light... when yet he is a good husband. Pratigya talks to him abt responsibilities... Was it not her responsibility to help him find a job?

She is keeping secrets from him.. abt the mystery letter etc. Then is she keeping her responsibility of sharing her secrets with her hubby?

If I was applying for a job..I'd discuss it with my other half... she herself doesn't think he's important to be told?

HYPOCRITE !

Baba should too have utalised this time to look for a job rather than playing games.

agree wid u dii bt narazgi jayaz hai na it,ll really hurt her it hurts to our,s also bt not for tooo long becoz he has the reason this time plz cv,s it,s a request  rather than creating  misunderstanding btw them make them understand and sort out their problem together,they,ve to b talked this time becoz JAB KRIYA SATH HO TO KUCH BHI KAR SAKTE HAI their love is tooooooooooooo strong so plz don,t make it a big issue make it a small problem and sort it out that will be lovely it will also show their strong love
KP_Marina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
u know sometimes i feel that whatever the situation is Pratigya can't be wrong which irritates me often.....Why the cv's always demoralize Baba's character

Originally posted by: krishnprats

u know sometimes i feel that whatever the situation is Pratigya can't be wrong which irritates me often.....Why the cv's always demoralize Baba's character

very easy answer of your question........ because pratigya is a lady hahahahahaha,,, aur aurtein kabhi ghalti maanti hain kya, kabhi ghalat ho sakti hain kya hahahahahah.....just kidding yaara...yahan ladies zayada hain I.F par pata chale mujhe dhakkay maar kay nikaal dein IF se
Edited by kriya2010 - 13 years ago
Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i feel that pratigya is going to be hurt, like krishna was hurted wen she hided things from him, so dont worry baba will surely regain her trust again!!!

this is obvious, in a relationship wen sum1 hides things, they get hurt, even if they theirselves do the same, but they love each other sooo the sadness wont stay for long!!!!!! this is just for a while, trust me, thori der baad sab tik hojayega;);)
piyarapiyari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abida0201

i feel that pratigya is going to be hurt, like krishna was hurted wen she hided things from him, so dont worry baba will surely regain her trust again!!!

this is obvious, in a relationship wen sum1 hides things, they get hurt, even if they theirselves do the same, but they love each other sooo the sadness wont stay for long!!!!!! this is just for a while, trust me, thori der baad sab tik hojayega;);)

hope so dii thanks for the positive thought
piyarapiyari thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriya2010

very easy answer of your question........ because pratigya is a lady hahahahahaha,,, aur aurtein kabhi ghalti maanti hain kya, kabhi ghalat ho sakti hain kya hahahahahah.....just kidding yaara...yahan ladies zayada hain I.F par pata chale mujhe dhakkay maar kay nikaal dein IF se

bro abhi to nahi lakin is se ziyada burae ki to shayad phr khair nahi just kidding we all love kriya arja
Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: piyarapiyari

hope so dii thanks for the positive thought

ur welcummmm, in a relationship UPS N DOWNS are must....i feel after the downs, ur luv increases more n u understand each other more n after u made the mistake, u wont do it again;) sooo everything happens for a reason, this, which happened between kriya is also for sumthing good, krishna lied to pratigya for the 1st time n after seeing prats sadness, he wont do it again:D this had to happen, otherwise krishna would lie more n more
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It's not necessary to defend Krishna all the time! 😕 The fact is that a HUSBAND told a big lie to his WIFE about working when really he spends  his entire day playing carrom. Does she not have a right to be angry here? You need to have love & trust in any relationship especially in a marriage and when one of those pillars are broken then it can do great damage.