blokes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Finally, this story is moving. Sometimes i wonder if I am dreaming it up! I cannot wait to see Rukmi being made the Mallika of Ranveer's heart in front of the entire family for all the right reasons. I want Ranveer to put Rasal's mom in her place and tell her to buzz off. As for Rasal, he needs to demand how she turned so quickly against her sister after all that she had done for her. As for Deep, I want that guy to be whipped with that very whip he wanted to use on Rukmi. I cannot believe the abuse they show on TV and everyone on the set- the entire family is just standing there watch the "show"- is this how it is for some people out there? Getting whipped and the others just watching?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ria_1989 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blokes

Finally, this story is moving. Sometimes i wonder if I am dreaming it up! I cannot wait to see Rukmi being made the Mallika of Ranveer's heart in front of the entire family for all the right reasons. I want Ranveer to put Rasal's mom in her place and tell her to buzz off. As for Rasal, he needs to demand how she turned so quickly against her sister after all that she had done for her. As for Deep, I want that guy to be whipped with that very whip he wanted to use on Rukmi. I cannot believe the abuse they show on TV and everyone on the set- the entire family is just standing there watch the "show"- is this how it is for some people out there? Getting whipped and the others just watching?

yeah me 2 cant wait nymore 2 c rukmi given her rite status.as ranveer has cum 2 know the truth of the letter so he shud also recollect that how he raped rukmi nd even blamed her 4 killing his child 4 which rukmi had no fault.
gracious45 thumbnail
guys did u notice when ranveer said that i hurt the person that i truly love (refering to rukmani) and also hurt the person i dont love (rasal). This totally shows that deep down he always loved rukmani and first love is always eternal.

also i hope they dont get separated because of rasal again. I mean rukmani had to live with a saut for sooo long so why cant rasal do that now.