Random Musings: March 9, 2011

lonelyshadow thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Welcome to the Random Musings thread!

Please jump in with  your views on the 
episode or the characters by posting analysis, poems,Riddles, vm's siggies, OS's or anything else you feel like!

Index of Analysis, or other items
Page 1:

Page 2:

Some simple rules: 

1. Follow the IF code of conduct 
2. No bashing of members or the actors 
3. First page will typically be for analysis, poems or anything about the episode...so reserve if you want to do that!
4. If you don't want to analyze, you can still reserve your space for your views 
5. Have fun 😆

Thread openers for this week:
-Monday: Jaya
-Tuesday: Amna
-Wednesday: Amna
-Thursday: Jaya
-Friday: Jaya

[NOTE: if you want to open the thread on any of the days, let us know 🤗]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lonelyshadow thumbnail
Rating for today's episode 1/5 from me. Gotta tell you guys that why i'm giving such high number today, because it totally deserved a big ANDAAA(Zero). The accent of roshni devi jee was hilarious.👍🏼 The table scene, with the reminders of kachori and continuously eating the delicious looking samosas was really a good screenplay. Priya's saari was not according to the occasion at all, but i loved it, it was really pretty.

Got a long list of what didn't work for me today and my questions for CV's:
1. What's up with the CV's ? i remember i wrote yesterday that the soap will get lost. And wow! How creative you were, rather then getting rid of it, you made it all soapy and ruined the key design.
2. Why are the ladies at the chautta gossiping about uttara and rishab? The kind of relationship they had was not open in front of anyone else other then the families, isn't it? Even the mantri jee spoke about there relation, how come she knows it? Is it brahma? Or who else could it be, who is spreading the rumors out there.😕
3. Why is vidya bhatko-fying in all the house like a vampire? Even when so many people are around. Juiceless i mean useless panic showed 👎🏼
4. Why is brahma praising roshni devi a lot?  Are they really having affair or is it necessary for his position in the police department?
5. Why did brahma said that matri jee is important for aditya in his future, he ain't joining her party! No connection between aditya and matri then.
6. Why didn't tara over react by seeing roshni devi, according to the character she is playing these days it was necessary. Though Her behavior is very bad in that times, but that is the current track isn't it, have you forgotten how she is supposed to be these days with everyone?

7. Why is aditya-priya love story has kept at a side? It was the highlight of the show. As soon as the funeral and customs end. We want the story to be re-activated.
8. Why the heck is gaurav always out?, We demand for the gaurav-vidya story to move ahead. The story can move ahead with vidya opening that locker too, but that doesn't seem to happen in the near future. It is very irritating now.
9. Why is imli always with vidya, doesn't she have anything else to do? Isn't she a maid who was supposed by 5-6 months pregnant now, but there is no signs, she is always jumping and wandering in the house. I hate this imli's character, i want her to be out of the screenplay, or at least out of vidya-priya relation.
10. Today again in the chautta imli's backless dress was shown. Isn't it supposed to be a sacred function? Kindly change her clothes.
I seriously hope that you have planned a big dhamkka in near future for the show. We expect a lot from the maryaada team, you guys did amazing job from the beginning till
the mid of February but then the things are getting worse day by day. We are not able to understand your approach at the moment, but dragging of Gaurav vidya story and new entries are totally pointless.
Bus khatam, Itna paisa mein itne hech milenga🤣

Edited by amnaM - 13 years ago
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What bakwaas! I have no clue where this story is going now and with more new characters in the mix, it is not worth writing about. Sorry guys...this new extremely loud and crass character of Roshni Devi is not working for me at all. Then there is the slower than a dinosaur Vidya - Gaurav track.  Today's episode was one of the worst of Maryaada for me. It just gave me a bad headache. I used to enjoy that this story was different. It had solid pace, well-fleshed out characters, creative plots and exceptional writing. Now it is becoming like every other show out there with the dragging and nautanki. B-O-R-I-N-G! 😳

For the next couple of days, I will be opening the thread but skipping the episode analysis.

Edited by darlunia - 13 years ago
Rosni devi - kya cheej hai 22....maarey mann ko bhaa gayi...
                         ib tai koi toh aya jisse SSP ko naani yaad avey se...
( 22 = bhai)

tortoise ki story progression juiceless 😆 (haan wahi wahi useless)

Rosni devi made me go🤣....

imli🐷 was rt about how no 1 bothers when vidya is present ,
the moment she is away every 1 is asking for her😲

tomm vidya will be scolded😒

n ya like rosni devi i want samosa too.......with chai masala maarke...
Edited by tvdekha - 13 years ago
lonelyshadow thumbnail
SSP's today song:

Hum toh hain Roshni devi ke deewane
Roshni devi jo kahe wohi manne
Duniya se mein naaaa darunge
Khul ke yeh ajj kahun gaa
Haan meine tujhse kiya haiii

Lust Lust Lust Lust Lust Lust

lonelyshadow thumbnail

Originally posted by: darlunia

What bakwaas! I have no clue where this story is going now and with more new characters in the mix, it is not worth writing about. Sorry guys...this new extremely loud and crass character of Roshni Devi is not working for me at all. Then there is the slower than a dinosaur Vidya - Gaurav track.  Today's episode was one of the worst of Maryaada for me. It just gave me a bad headache. I used to enjoy that this story was different. It had solid pace, well-fleshed out characters, creative plots and exceptional writing. Now it is becoming like every other show out there with the dragging and nautanki. B-O-R-I-N-G! 😳

For the next couple of days, I will be opening the thread but skipping the episode analysis.

I so agree with you, today's episode was so pakao, i tried to enjoy the language problems of roshni devi but seriously she is a pain in 🤬.. What was the need to add one more character to the story? Could have progressed G-V story at least a little...!!😡

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
The crony following her correcting her English was just a crappy idea. W*H were the writers thinking? They made the minister such a cliche of what people, even in India, think about politicians in states like Bihar, Jharkhand etc. I hate it when movies or shows propagate stereotypes and this now is a perfect example of that. 😡 This type of writing is plain lazy. 😳
charu_1023 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😭

Originally posted by: amnaM

I so agree with you, today's episode was so pakao, i tried to enjoy the language problems of roshni devi but seriously she is a pain in 🤬.. What was the need to add one more character to the story? Could have progressed G-V story at least a little...!!😡

I enjoyed the Mantri's histrionics🤣 the way she kept hogging all the food...asking for kachoris...only that was fun to watch...ATM machine lagri se!! kya dialogue hai! 

But her reaction didn't make sense when Big Baddie told her about Aditya contesting from another party...she was just momentarily angry...weird!! Samose khaate khaate bhool gayi??😆 And Baddie was weird too...didn't he tell Aditya in the morning that they could talk about his political future with the Mantri?? 
Manney yo baat ajeeb laagri se😕

The episode was a downer...not much of Adi-Priya except for Priya and Adi's heartwarming smiles to each other😛

And the Gaurav-Vidya story is going so bloody slow!! the soap is getting all soapy with the Sabun-key khel!! Becharo ne koi footage do! Vidya needs to finish this Sherlock Homes business fast....pata laga Gaurav ji Mantri ki beti/bete ne leke Rohtak chod gaye se😭😭😭

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Hiya Charu...welcome! I'm Jaya. I found a couple of the dialogs here and there funny but overall very over the top. The show these days is lacking the crisp screenplay that it had back in November and December.

charu_1023 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey Jaya! thanks😊

you're right...the screenplay was way better in nov-dec...more realistic...they need to explore the Adi-Priya angle a bit more...there should be a lot of things to build trust and love in their relationship...they're going very slow on that...😔 these guys have the most amazing chemistry...why not make more use of that! Creatives!! are you reading???

And the Gaurav-Vidya angle is as good as dead except for Vidya's detective avatar 😔 come to think of it...Vidya and Imli have more scenes than Gaurav-Vidya🤔 something needs to be done about  that...

And why can't Uttara just tell her daughter the truth...at least about her dad?? The kid is mature enough to accuse everyone and be a pain in the backside... Any responsible parent would never hide things or lie to their kid. 

Also...Priya needs to spend time with Adi( not just because all of us go gaga over their scenes🤪) She needs to make her relationship with Adi stronger before she can tell him about Big baddie!!