Bakhtiyar Irani needs doctor

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Bakhtiyar needs a psychiatrist or should better go to mental asylum to spare all of us from his face that keeps appearing in every reality show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehr-k thumbnail
He really does'nt know how to talk to women or anyone  in a dignified manner . Feel sorry for Tanaaz and little boy .
He was rude to her in big boss 3 too . 
Can't tell what type of breed this insane man is? 😆
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
can somebody plz tell him stop overacting.....he is getting on my nerves with every scene..especially the way he insulted DIna in every possible way....
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This guy claims to be a educated person from a high society .... I doubt even in slums a person behave like that to her guest . who is a woman. I mean saying and abusing in english does not make you educated and classy . You are still cheap. Shame on him . He is not man enough to have a wife........... It is better  he stay away from his child . If not then his child will become as evil as him
nayhaj thumbnail
he needs a slap nothing else hes sooo rude....I dont know how Tanaz can live with the animal
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
well IMHO i think it was scripted.. but even if it was scripted.. thats no way insult a women and Bakhtiyaar is demeaning, brash and such a meanieeeeeeeeeee
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think the child is already spoilt but Dina managed quite well............given that her little girl was very sweet natured.

Ironically it was Bhakti who was disciplining Zeus at the beginning.........there should be someone to discipline him

Tanaaz obviously sees something in him that I did not.
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

well IMHO i think it was scripted.. but even if it was scripted.. thats no way insult a women and Bakhtiyaar is demeaning, brash and such a meanieeeeeeeeeee

Pallo if that's no way to insult a woman, how should he insult them? Pyar se?? ;)
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shizaru

Pallo if that's no way to insult a woman, how should he insult them? Pyar se?? ;)

haaan.. i mean thora sa pyaar se.. itni gali dene ki kya baat hai..😆
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

</div>
<div>haaan.. i mean thora sa pyaar se.. itni gali dene ki kya baat hai..😆

Ucha to tussi etheh chuppe ho, meh aap ko waha doond rahi hoon :) bakhtiyar needs help! Pent up frustration and anger!