|*Shar'z Sketchz*|C|ArHi VirIka VriMan - Pg 112

Posted: 13 years ago

^ banner by me and Aish

Hola Peepz! πŸ€—

Welcome to my gallery!

About me

I'm Sharmila. You can call me Sharmi, Shar, Sharz. ..  etc πŸ˜†
I'm 19 years old and I'm in my 3rd year of graduation!
I've started making signatures and icons a couple of weeks back. So i'm fairly new to the techniques and I'm still learning!
😳

Favorite Telly couples: SaJan/MoNaya , AbhIya / ViSu , MayUr/ ArTi
Favorite shows: PKYEK, KMH,MJHT, DMG, TVD.

Favorite actors: Shahrukh Khan (he will always be my first love <3)
Imran Khan, Ranbir Kapoor, Shahid Kapur.

My favorite actress keep changing every now and then, my current fav is Anushka Sharma. 😳

Friends / Inspirations:

I'd like to mention a few a friends of mine who are extremely important to me and I love them endlessly! <3

Sindhu πŸ€—

My soul sister and best friend. We know each other inside out and are forever texting each other! πŸ˜† .. .Thanks for bearing with my insanity for over a year and still sticking to me! 🀣 I needn't say much as you already know how much you mean to me! πŸ˜† Love you Twino!. ..  😳

Aish

The queen of multi-tasking, the model, the charming diva.. okay, if I  add a few more titles... she's gonna spank me! 🀣
Aish, I love you! . . . If you weren't there I'd never be making stuff nor would I even have met so many wonderful people here! I know you hate the words thanks, but still, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the support you give me! Love ya! πŸ€—

Ragi Di

Thanks a lot for all the encouragement and love!
You are the best! ❀️
Love you loads Di! πŸ€—

There are a few others who have inspired me in one way or another

Yamz Di
Pari
Fary
Marium
Nitya
Kanky
Chutki
Nidzi
Pooja
Neethz
Zana
Sam
Rohini

A huge hug to all of you! You are the most wonderful people I've ever met! πŸ˜ƒ

What I can make

Non-animated sigs
Non-animated icons
Animated icons

Copy rights

Shar/I-F
shar
SS
Sharz Sketchz
purple|rain
purple|rain|I-F

Shop Status

-Closed-

Its presently closed, but I've decided to take requests. So will post the rules (if any) when I'm open.
Suggestions are always welcome!

Edited by PurpleRain - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Index

Page 1 - SaJan|AbhIya|MayUr|ImElia|Shahid-PC|Twilight|Emma

Page 9 - SaJan|MayUr|KaSh|KaranIka|Abhay|SRK-Rani|Jake-Bella

Page 18 - Random|AbhIya|SaJan

Page 24 - MoNaya|SaJan|AbhIya|Hameer-Uttara|Ian-Nina|Requests|India WC

Pg 30 - ArHi|AnYa|SG|MN

Page 34 - JTYJN|ArHi|AbhIya|MayUr|PC|Stana Katic

Page 37 - ShahReena|ImOna|ArHi|Ranveer-Anushka|Harry Potter |Sam's b'day sig!

Page 41 - Requests

Page 43 - Luke-Rebecca|ArHi|MoNaya|Genelia

Page 45 - Friendship day Dedications :)

Page 48 - ArHi|Sanaya|Kat-Imran|Harry-Hermione

Page 51 - ArHi|SaJan|SRK-Kadz|Vivah

Page 53 - ArHi|Mr Perfect

Page 56 - ArHi|MoNaya|GuNur|AbhIya|Nina

Page 59 - SaJan|MayUr|ShaMrita|NiAn|Sukriti Khandpal

Page 61 - SaJan|ArHi|Zayed-Dia|ArTi

Page 63 - SaJan|ArHi|SaRun|Tom Felton|Ron-Hermione

Page 66 - SaRun|ArHi

Pg 73 - Requests

Pg 79 - JeeVi|ArHi|Dia

Pg 82 - JeeVi|ArHi
Edited by PurpleRain - 12 years ago
 Update

All the stuff posted below is free to use.

Icons

Edited by -Sharmila- - 13 years ago
Signatures

There are 14 of them, please let the page load.

They are all free to use.

SaJan

SaJan and AbhIya

AbhIya

MayUr

Bollywood

Twilight

Emma Watson

Thats all for now.
Do leave your comments behind and hit the LIKE tab.
Suggestion, comments and compliments are always welcome! πŸ˜†

Love

Sharmi

Edited by -Sharmila- - 13 years ago
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

re I don't know if I can but I guess too late now πŸ˜† 

and plus I'm sleepy so logging off ..perfect timing <3

Editinggg! Okay so I'm kind of free now..so sorry for not editing before 😳 I had a lot of reserveds to go edit and I'm doing them ALL 😎

So first toh HUGE HUGE HUGE congratulations on your shop! Hahaha..I've been waiting for this since the time you showed ME your first sig 😳 And you know that, so I'm so glad you finally did open this..about time since you know how amazing your sigs are for starters.. (;
And as for the banner..oye what have I even done that you are giving me equal credit for it 🀣 it looks gorgeous <33 Plus I love the purple 😎

OMGG what your current favourite is Anu? πŸ˜† Is that an effect of me by ANY chance 🀣
hahaha I'm kidding, she is so gorgeous that anyone can love her (;

You know what? Even I LOVE you endlessly...and I SO do not agree with my praise and chadhna chadhana you've done there...but as long as it makes you happy then that's good 🀣
The queen of multi-tasking...by god I love this one, I actually am πŸ˜† The model - hahah not anymore I left that job you can chuck an ex in front of that...and
The charming diva -..as I said I don't agree but it sounds good to all the people reading it and that's all that matters right 🀣
Awwww I LOVE you too! And don't worry as I said -you need anything, it's my pleasure to be teaching you (; Chal I'll accept the t-word on this khushi ka mauka 🀣

Okay so is my shop or yours..i'm ranting on about myself 🀣 Let me go onto the update (:

The icons WOW..you picked up the correct size so fast lol. It took me ageeessss to realise that 100x100 is the size, and then getting them that size was like a task 🀣
I think my favourite are the ABhiya ones 😳 the red and white hearts look so adorable, plus you already know we share the craze for Abhiya, so I would love them anyway! <3
Eeep wait I scrolled down and OMFFGGGGG this has to be the best one everrrr!

^Love how the text sits so perfectly plus this is one of the initial Kash scenes, so I love it ❀️
I'm loving the long icons too, especially the Sanaya/Gunjan one (:

Okay the sigs.. my page isn't loading properly so I'll comment in detail on the ones that have loaded (:
Eeee the first SG one! The blending is simply flawless, and yes I mean it. πŸ˜† The way you've arranged the pictures and the text, plus the coloured text looks so pretty! And the SG Abhiya one I think I've seen it, gorgeous <33
That first Abhiya one is one of the best sigs I've seen from you till date, I'm loving the colouring and mostly the way you did the text with the Abhay Pia softly, and the we belong together in front, that is simply beautiful, plus I'm a huge fan of hearts πŸ˜†
The third Abhiya sig OMGGGGG that is SO good! It took me a while to figure out the the pictures weren't from the same scene, πŸ˜† but then that just proves how good your blending is!
The solo Pia one is GORGEOUS! Sukirti is one beautiful girl 😳 
My favourite is the last AP sig though 😳 the blending is perfect. And yes I know I rant a lot about blending but I'm surprised how good it is when you've only been sig making for a few weeks!
MN ones aren't loading  And neither are all others for some reason..except the Imran Genelia one and that, I must say, is one adorable sig! <33

Okay I think I'm done 🀣 You must be happy...hahaha I wrote a lot.. 😳 as always but what can I so I have ranting problems, and plus you always write SO much for me when I update...so it's my pleasure to write you even a fraction of that πŸ˜† 

Hahaha...all the best with this shop, don't worry we'll finish it off soon (; And I'm so happy you opened it once again! <33

Love you Sharmi! πŸ€—
Edited by -Aish129- - 13 years ago
mkasisHC thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hai yaar good work
i like the emma, and twilight one so much
and 

if possible make a edward cullen one for me
i love his vampire eyes alot
can u make a signature for me in edward's pic???
-Sindhu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

*Reserved*

Edited:

Hey Shar!! πŸ€—

Okay! I dunno if you'd like it hug me back or not! πŸ˜• The reason is quite simple! I've not edited the comment ever since you reserved a spot for me. And I'm extremely sorry for that! *kaan pakad ke*

Firstly, congratulations on getting your own thread!! πŸ˜ƒ I've been waiting for this one like since ages man! I loved the banner! [:D ]Nice choice of color, picture and font! πŸ˜‰

The note, was it important? πŸ˜² Anyways, since you mentioned about me, I'd also love to talk about you. You're my soul sister and there's absolutely no doubt in that! πŸ˜ƒ Best friend, of course! ❀️ Who wouldn't want a gal like you as their best friend eh? πŸ˜› Texting is what we do all day! We day dream and pour our thoughts by texting each other. Although it's impersonal, I don't mind! πŸ˜‰ Insanity and Sindhuja go together. Not insanity and Sharmila!! πŸ€£πŸ˜› See, you know that you needn't say much, but still you went on to say all this. What's the need, Shar? πŸ˜† Anyways, jokes apart. I'm really glad that I mean so much to you that you actually took my name here. Thanks a ton for that! πŸ€— Okay! I'm getting all senti now! πŸ˜† I shouldn't have mentioned the 'T' word, but couldn't help it! Love you too Twinno! πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ

The icons came out really well! 😊 Especially, Anushka's, Gunjan's, Samrat's and KaSh! πŸ˜ƒ Lovely! ❀️ AbhIya are also nice! 😊

Coming to the signatures..

SaJan 1: Too good! I'd say the best of all! The blending came out really well and it looks perfect! πŸ˜ƒ As I told you, this signature actually made me fall in love with them! πŸ˜ƒ Superb one! I love the choice of pictures and words. 😊

SaJan 2: This one's also very nice! It looks really beautiful! 😊 Again, good selection of words and pictures. 😊

AbhIya and SaJan: This is quite a picture! πŸ˜ƒ I love the effect. The black and white effect makes the picture even more beautiful. I needn't talk about the words. 😊

AbhIya 1: Nice selection of pictures. The caption is perfect! ❀️ They look amazing here! πŸ˜ƒ

AbhIya 2: Aww.. they look so good when they smile! Awesome pictures and words! πŸ˜ƒ

AbhIya 3: I love this one! Mainly because I love that song! πŸ˜ƒ Beautifully done! 😊

Piya: Aww.. that's so cute! πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ

AbhIya 4: It's simple yet beautiful! πŸ˜ƒ 

MayUr!! 

MayUr 1: Aww... that's so adorable!! πŸ˜πŸ˜³ I completely love it!! πŸ˜ƒ

MayUr 2: WOW!! I'm crazy about this picture! πŸ˜ƒ It's beautifully made! πŸ‘ Fell in love with MayUr all over again!! πŸ˜³

Imran and Genelia: They both look so adorable man! Awesome picture! πŸ˜ƒ

Shahid and Priyanka: "A lot like love" - Perfect caption!! πŸ‘ Awesome selection of pictures and nice blending! πŸ˜ƒ Lovely! ❀️

Jake and Bella: It's simple yet elegant! 😊 Me likey! πŸ˜ƒ

Emma Watson: She looks ravishing man! πŸ˜³ It's one of the best pictures in this update! πŸ˜‰

Overall, I loved this update! πŸ˜ƒ Very well done! 😊 Keep up the good work! 😊 Love you Shar!! <3

- Cindy!

Edited by -Sindhu- - 13 years ago
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Sharmila congo shongo one your gallery sweety.πŸ€— I was waiting for a shop from your side.😈

u have improved a lot.πŸ˜ƒ I am loving are all the Abhiya icons and the bollywood/hollywood creations.❀️

I have to admit- this one is my favorite from your whole update...........😍

The ShaYanka one is also awesome!

Though I am not a fan of Bella-Jake(I m EdwElla fan❀️), but I loved this one.

thanks a lot for the PM and keep making more.😊
Edited by ffkhan - 13 years ago
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
---EDITED---

Hie, Sharmila! πŸ˜Š

I think you're stuff is awesome. Although it doesn't contain much of those I like exclusively. For suggestions, I'd love to see some MN signatures prior to their confession in the show and also, some more Jake-Bella. KaSh would also do! 

I like how you've made up the stuff, actually. If you are beginner too, you are far better than I am. Keep it up and err, good luck with the gallery! 

What else? Erm, Shahid and Priyanka look so fineee together, and a nice one, on that. I like the SP and JB signatures the most. 

-Kankshita
Edited by -Kanky- - 13 years ago
Sanugr8fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
veeeeeeryyyy nice shop.....sharmi dii!!!
awesome wrk!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

u r shahid priyanka is my fav among bollywood!!