Will Shantanu agree to be a dad

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Will cool dude Shantanu agree to become a dad?

The entire Khandelwal family was thrilled to know about Khushboo's pregnancy, in STAR One's prime time show Rang Badalti Odhani. But the damper was Khushboo's revelation to Akshay that she was not ready for a child yet.

Khanak overheard their conversation, so in the next few episodes, she will decide to have a baby for the family's sake. Later Khanak and the family members will try to convince Shantanu to agree.

A StarOne.in source discloses the interesting plot of the show, "Khanak knows Shantanu isn't ready for a kid as he freaked out when he thought Khanak was pregnant, last week during the confusion between Khushboo and Khanak. Now, the family found out that though Khushboo is pregnant, she doesn't want the baby. In tonight's episode, they will be shocked to learn that Khushboo had an abortion. Khanak will feel bad to see everyone disappointed and will make up her mind to have a baby. In the upcoming track, the family will help Khanak in her endeavour to get Shantanu on the same page. They will give him various jobs like taking care of the neighbour's dog etc. Gradually, he will realise their ploy. He will also understand that these tasks were to prove to him that he can take care of a kid."

Khanak aka Yashashri Masurkar explains, "I love my family a lot and I don't like to see them unhappy. If a baby makes them happy, if a baby is their dream then I am ready to have one. I know Shantanu and I wanted to wait a bit longer before having a baby but circumstances have forced me to take this decision. I hope I can persuade Shantanu to understand and agree."

Meanwhile Shantanu aka Karan Tacker has his own say. He asserts, "I am not ready for the responsibility of a child so soon in life. I was stunned when I heard that Khanak might be pregnant but it turned out that she was not. Thank God. I don't think now is the right time for me to father a child. I will do that when the right time comes."

Will Khanak be able to sway Shantanu? Will Shantanu overcome his dilemma and agree to the family's wishes?

Don't forget to watch the drama unfold on Rang Badalti Odhani every Monday to Saturday at 10 PM, only on STAR One.

Kavita Awaasthi /Hill Road Media
Wednesday, March 09, 2011

http://www.starone.in/news/1438/will-cool-dude-shantanu-agree-to-become-a-dad.aspx
Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
he bhagwaan!!   ye log to Baby laake hi chodega. 😕😕😕😕

Hope shaan never agrees to Khanak on this issue.
Edited by cadbery - 13 years ago
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the article... they seem to be extending the preggie track.... noooooooo
sweetsute thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
another article!!!

thanks a lot

so dats sounds interesting n funny..

can't wait to see dat...

dis time i support shantanu, even i m not ready to see them having babies so soon, pehle honeymoon pe toh jaye yeh log
.Rupali. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
no please no...cool dude please dont agree...

thanks for d article
Edited by loveshanak - 13 years ago
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx tanu for the article !!

I am loving this track!!!

we would get cute Shanak scenes!!

@ priya yaar chill😃  

Khushboo abortedI thought att eh end she would keep the baby😲
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i am having a very bad feeling now.....
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Girls

please comment under the starone article Link is provided by armu4eva at the end of the article!!!

all Positive only ..we need the ranks to go up!!

U discuss whatever u want in our forum critics corner and all  but please outside world please post only positive comments

@priyain  daily soaps   tracks always dont cater to our expectations.it is important that show goes on!!!

.But this track seems to be realisitc because anyone who sees the disappointment of

excited saas and sasur would be moved😊
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Please no baby track for shanak.... and khusboo aborted😲.. thaanks for the article tanu🤗
Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: priya_cool_123

i am having a very bad feeling now.....

wat???????????
and cvs no baby plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz