Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh yes..i am planning to send mummy abhay to yoga classes...thanks dear :)

Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

<font color="#0099CC" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">Hayyyye Abhay baap banne wala hai...🤣</font>

<font color="#0099CC" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">
</font>
<font color="#0099CC" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">Loved Sid's majnu ki aulad....🤣🤣</font>
<font color="#0099CC" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">
</font>
<font color="#0099CC" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">Funny post👍🏼</font>

Omg gaya3 you caught me.. No no no.. Why are you so near to culprit... Lol lol lol.... They look so romantic in this pic..🤣..mere dil ki baat chin li.....ab to ye ajab prem ki kahani ka raz khul ne wala hai..🤣

Originally posted by: Gaya3Devi

🤣🤣🤣

<font color="#FF0066" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">Is Sid is responsible???? Solid Proof................. then Sid is going to become Mother or Father????🤣🤣🤣</font>

Speechless..🤣... What should i say... You are speechless...🤣

Originally posted by: rumi005

OMG!!! Such a post !!! I am speechless.🤣

Originally posted by: ka7eela

OMG🤣.🤣.🤣.🤣.🤣you are killing me🤣this is sooooooooooooooo hilarious🤣🤣🤣i can't top laughing i have tears in my eyes now🤣🤣..girl you are thebestin writing comic stuff!👏👍🏼🤣

you liked it so much kaheela..i am so happy yaar... :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ..."i am best in writing comic stuff!!!" you making me blush😳... Trust me if you wouldnt have inspired me to right such topics..i would have never had that courage to make such posts......

Originally posted by: ka7eela

you should write the script for PKYEK👏 atleastyour comicscenesmake us laugh🤣unlike those shown in the show that leave a badtastein the mouth🤣

trust me yaar..i went to ekta mata...but she said she doesnt want a track between abhid...she said she wants a love story between hasi-na and chai wala baba..😆 What could i do...i ran away from there for my life...🤣
I ll wait payal..
Sanugr8fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesoooome blossssom post!!!!😊
esp- piya's  abbe dhakan!!!
lol lol lol🤣😆🤣
ilove99 thumbnail
abhay n baap!🤣who is responsible? 

🤣🤣

SimplyAparajita!

Wow! ROFL!!! You are too good yaar! I must say, that I am very impressed as you have a great sense of humour! 👏👏👏

@MOONa and MOONi! 🤣🤣 I've got the perfect song for them, "MOONi badnaam hui MOONa tere liye!" 😆😆 *winks*

@abhay~ pia wo i am .. I am pregnant..me ma.ROFL... Sorry baap banne wala hu..ROFL..

On initially hearing Abhay's P statement, my reaction was....... but, then I was 🤣🤣 Btw, I know 100% who the father is, it has to be Sid! We have proof of their pictures either they are hugging or kissing! 😆😆 Piya to sirf ek bahana hai! No wonder why Abhay walks away from Piya when they are about to kiss but, he is all over Sid in the pictures! 😆

[camera zooms three times on pia sid and abhay and chaiwala baba with zoom boom]   ROFL..

sid bites his tongue with his fangsROFL.. pia faints ROFL..chai wala baba throws his chai away..ROFL..

I can totally picturize that scenario in my head! 🤣 

They show wolves howling snakes hissing crocodiler yawning and blah blah scenes of national geographic..
ROFL..

ahahahaahaha!!! HILARIOUS!!!! Awesome! Plzz, keep these hilarious posts coming.......I am loving them!
Thanku... :) :) 😳

Originally posted by: Sanugr8fan

awesoooome blossssom post!!!!😊

</div>esp- piya's abbe dhakan!!!
lol lol lol🤣😆🤣
<div>

Originally posted by: ilove99

abhay n baap!🤣who is responsible?

yup he is baap..will let you know in few minutes...