ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

OMG OMG OMG I cannot wait till tomorrow's episode but here is a today'

Everyone finds out Ranveer had left the house and BT blames DD (she does deserve blame) Everyone ask Rukmi what she said to make him leave and Rasal says Rukmi told him truthKamal slaps Rukmi and Chanchel tells her to throw her out bur Rasal says not to Rasal says Rukmi probably planned this she made Ranveer write this latterDD goes to Rukmi and slaps her even more MS tells her to stop or else and turns to BT and says if Rukmi had plan this why would she tell everyone and Chacnhel says its part of her planBT advises Rukmi not to leave and tells Deep to look for Ranveer Rukmi begs Kanna to take care of Ranveer and as soon as he comes she will leave Rasal falls on Rukmis feet and says stop playing this game I will leave from your life if you want me to but please tell me where is Ranveer and Rukmi puts her hand on Kanna and says I swear to god I do not know where he is and Rasal pushes Rukmis hand away and says you can see me in pain but I can't see anyone else in pain I just don't trust you I know you know where Ranveer is'(omg woman get a life) The 3 evils makes plan about Rukmi behind Ranveers health and this makes BT very angry Ranveer is walking and thinking about Rukmi telling him the truth and he bumps into Gishu... Gishu remembers Ranveer losing his memory and tells him to go with him to his house Ranveer ask who is and tells him I am your brother in law and goes with him Gishu tells him this is my house and you use to come here for little while because whenever Rasal use to come from Haveli you use to take her right away as you loved her a lot but I use to hate when you come here and Ranveer ask why but Gishu tells him its long story but first you will have to have tea of my hand Rasal, DD and Dadi cry about Ranveer missing and decides to pray to god Gishu calls MS and Rasal but no one answers when he calls haveli he tells mamsa about Ranveer is with him and mamasa acts he will tell the family but he tells the 3 evils and they make plan to make sure Gishu does not tell anyone else just as DD tells Rasal about Gishu calling Chanchel tells them not to call him as he is a child and what if he ask about Ranveer and they agree (they are dumb) Ranveer ask Gishu why did he hate Rukmi and Gishu tries to change the subject but Ranveer makes him tell him and he tells him that you met Rukmi and me at city where we sold statues and then you made friendship with  me  so you can meet her and then you started to meet my sister alone you made painting of her but my sister kept saying no to you as you did not know the truth about her face and then you fought with you family to marry her but on the day of the marriage night you saw her real face and you called her a liar and told her you hate her and show ends on Ranveer all confused'.

Tomorrow:  Ranveer ask Gishu how can I believe all you said to me is truth and he shows him the wedding pictures of him and Rukmi and at haveli Deep is asking Rukmi where is Ranveer and about to hit her with a whip and Rasal is watching (what happen Rasal I thought you can't see anyone in pain you selfish little liar) but just then Ranveer comes there and tells him to stop'..( I can't wait till tomorrow I really like Gishu I hope he tells him that because of his DUMB DUMB mother he never found out the truth)

Edited by ziddiladki - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ria_1989 thumbnail
me 2 cant wait 4 .hope gheesu also tells him the letter been changed by dhapu.i just pray 4 rukmi 2 get justice.
Vgn1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😕😛Edited by vids231 - 13 years ago
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: vids231

hey! please whoever is updating please do so in correct language, at least. 

I mean there is this one whole para, wherein we have to guess what is happening. 

Forget the fact there is no comma or full stop, it is also full of grammatical errors. 

Least you could have done is write in short simple correct sentences. 

Sorry if you feel offended. 

Just that being an editor, i get irritated to read it.

You can't be rude and then attach an standard "sorry if i offended you" dialogue. Its pretty simple - if you feel the need to attach an apology, then you KNOW for a fact that you are saying something that the other person is not going to like. Then why say it ?

The person updating has taken out the time to voluntarily keep us updated about a show that hardly anyone watches. Its not rocket science- You could have been more polite in your post. As an editor, i am sure you know how to phrase a sentence more tactfully. Although, one would expect a self proclaimed editor to have better grasp on her own grammar and use better sentences when chiding others for their English.
maytir thumbnail

Originally posted by: vids231

hey! please whoever is updating please do so in correct language, at least. 

I mean there is this one whole para, wherein we have to guess what is happening. 

Forget the fact there is no comma or full stop, it is also full of grammatical errors. 

Least you could have done is write in short simple correct sentences. 

Sorry if you feel offended. 

Just that being an editor, i get irritated to read it.

maytir thumbnail

@ vids

the main motive of communication is getting the message accross.. and we all get to know what happened in the episode with the written update.. Unless and until there is no abusive / harsh words / language it should be fine.

Ziddiladki.. we love your updates... and for the scope of improvement.. we also need to know where to put in more effort... :)
Bonai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am absolutely agreed with whatever bips & maytir wrote in response to vids231' s comment (me too find it very harsh & unnecessary) regarding the updates,

@ Ziddiladki … I like ur plain & simple updates…. Though should have done before only but would like to thank you for the updates & appreciate the effort you put in to help us to keep in pace with the show which is not at all popular & watched by very few people I know… keep up the good effort … thanks again dear … take care

Vgn1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😕
Edited by vids231 - 13 years ago
Arpitachohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 I don't watch this show at 9.30 pm burt after reading ur update if I find interesting then I watch repeat so thank u very much 4 update 

@vids 
dont be so rude I think she does very good job 
ziddiladki thumbnail

awww you guys are very sweet...

i am sorry for confusion i try to be short and sweet but then get more descriptive latter on…. sorry i cannot guarantee anything when i write updates but i will try