|| Atha Shri Ram Katha || - Our Journey

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Greetings to my fellow Ram BhaktsπŸ€—,

I am opening this thread, Atha Shri Ram Katha, to be a parallel one to my diary thread for Ramanand Sagar's Shri Krishna.

I was inspired by Debipriya to open this thread, because around the same time I began Shri Krishna, she began Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan and we often chatted with each other about the episodes we were seeing (she already saw SK and I Ramayan), and our thoughts or opinions on them. So I am opening this thread for all the members who've already seen Ramayan or are seeing it now, so that they can share their thoughts and opinions on the episodes and we can cultivate some rich lively discussion.πŸ˜ƒ

The only difference is, unlike my diary thread, I will post one or two episodes from Ramayan every week and all the members (including those who haven't seen the serial yet) can watch the episodes (that too if they wantπŸ˜†) and write their thoughts and feelings below, so that this thread can serve as a mini-update thread of sorts for Ramayan, instead of a diary like my SK one.

Any criticism of the episodes is wholly welcome, but please keep language respectful and do not resort to bashing. I know no one in this forum does that, but just saying it beforehand to avoid future fights or arguments. It's called secondary prevention in psychology. πŸ˜† 

Other than that there are not much rules, but please NO comparisons between this Ramayan and other mythos shows. That is not only against the rules of this thread, but also the forum. You may discuss how other serials showed the same story similarly or differently, but absolutely no comparisons between actors of other shows and the cast of this Ramayan, especially in terms of who is 'better looking' or acted better. So yeah, that's it for my rant.πŸ˜†

Hope you all have fun! Jai Shri Ram!πŸ€—

-Janu
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

-Introduction by Ramanand Sagar-

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lx1h3HzjnQ&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Episode #1 (in four parts) 

Episode #2 (in three parts)

So please begin your discussions, guys! How did you like episodes one and two?πŸ˜ƒ

-Janu
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Thanks a lot for this thread Janu! πŸ˜ƒ
Will post my comments on the epis. asap!
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh Lalitha di, how can I express my pleasure! I'm totally speechless with overwhelming joy seeing this thread! πŸ˜ You know, RS Ramayan is my second life & I love nothing more than this serial! How long I waited for a similar thread for discussing my best serial RS Ramayan, & finally you fulfilled my desire.  I am definitely in it. Many many many thanks to you! Let's celebrate the grand opening πŸ₯³
& yes, I'm coming very soon with my  1st experience of watching Ramayan  & my views about the episode 1& 2
Edited by Urmila11 - 13 years ago
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wwwoooooowwww di .. plz guyz do post here also ...
these days those who are in India can follow RSR @4pm on Star utsav Mon-Fri.
i watched it yesterday .... missed today's epi coz of my class ...
the Ayodhya Kand must have started today ....
i will watch it from Monday regularly...
we can have discussions here also ... 😊
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This thread was opened in March, but hasn't really moved forward???
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ Visrom, this thread will surely move forward, my friend! actually we who extremely love the RS Ramayan are now extremely busy with our studies/ works! & we want to concentrate wholly in this beloved thread of ours, so we are taking time πŸ˜ƒ
& don't be astonished! if you travel in this forum regularly you will find sooo many threads that are very dear to each member, but are almost empty or moving very slowly due to the same reason!

Edited by Urmila11 - 13 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow ... this is indeed a great thread !!! I'd love to discuss Ramayan part by part !!! I've already discussed it tons of times with some of my friends ... would love to discuss them here too !!! Excellent thread πŸ˜ƒ
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I loves the way Ramanad ji introduces the show. No one can do a better job than his spiritual words. Indeed the viewers enjoys the way he talks.
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great thread! I love it! Jai Shri Raam! Can't wait to get started!
And I just loved the SK thread, so yup! So glad to be here! :D

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 13 years ago